Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
............................and 15 degrees, I just loaded both pockets with 300 H&H ammo stoked with 220 gr partitions, leaned off a back porch post and rang the hell out of my 200 yard gong with the receiver peep. smile

Not a dang thing else to do while running this mornings leftover coffee back through the machine for a warmup.

I love these old pre-64's!

Trump Won!
GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Cool, ring that gong with that old 375 you got from me too... It was 5 degrees this morning. I said to hell with work today.... laugh

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Glad you took the day off BSA, the old 375 is still waiting on my rings to get back from the 'smith, I need to call that ole fugger, hope he didn't up and croak on me. grin

Leaning off a post and iron sighting is plenty good practice for hunting, builds a lot of confidence, especially were it for real over in Africa with a $3500 dollar trophy fee bull Sable in your sights at 250 yards. shocked

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
We must be having a heat wave. 23 degrees and 2" last night.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Damn Stone, get the sunscreen ready ;] laugh

Trump Won!
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Yep, I bet. Anytime you can get some practice in, it's a good thing. Keeps you on your toes and in the game... However, as you know, shooting is not the same as killing... wink . You need to go and cull some hogs before your Africa trip so your trigger finger is ready... laugh wink

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

You can bet, it's only 2" when it's 23 outside. The twins are all tucked in too... eek

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Yep, I bet. Anytime you can get some practice in, it's a good thing. Keeps you on your toes and in the game... However, as you know, shooting is not the same as killing... wink . You need to go and cull some hogs before your Africa trip so your trigger finger is ready... laugh wink

That's a great idea BSA, I'll be going back this fall, will be looking for Eland, Sable, Nyala and maybe a nice Bushbuck, Warthog and Bushpig too if I can get a clean shot on good ones.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Cool gunner. Good luck buddy!!!

BSA MAGA
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I'm leaving work now to go try to kill a deer. I was out this morning and had two coyotes show up right after first light and couldn't get a shot off. Those are some quick bastrds. They've ruined my deer hunting spot. If I don't see any deer, maybe those bastrds will show up again. I've got the AR 300 Blackout.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Thanks BSA, I'm ready too go now. cry

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I'm leaving work now to go try to kill a deer. I was out this morning and had two coyotes show up right after first light and couldn't get a shot off. Those are some quick bastrds. They've ruined my deer hunting spot. If I don't see any deer, maybe those bastrds will show up again. I've got the AR 300 Blackout.

Good luck to you Stone, can you trap coyotes in Md?

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Let no good deed go unpunished, an old neighbor man just called and ask if i could help him drag up a load of firewood, I'm gonna freeze my ASS off. laugh

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Negative wind chill numbers here for four straight days even the dog doesn't want to go out. I got the press back from Mec so it's time to load 16ga shells.

Gunner where in Africa are you going? I'd love to go back with the pre 64 300 H&H and 375 but the 416 Taylor worked wonders for me of almost everything the last trip.

I'm going to get out of this ice box in about three weeks as I go to Georgia for a Quail hunt. After the 16's get loaded it's time for 410's and 28's.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

You can bet, it's only 2" when it's 23 outside. The twins are all tucked in too... eek

Shrinkage alert!! laugh

As some old fellers used to say, "...stick a finger up your ars and holler snake!"

Charter Member
Ancient order of the 1895 Winchester

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by tmitch

Shrinkage alert!! laugh

As some old fellers used to say, "...stick a finger up your ars and holler snake!"

laugh

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by GSPfan
Negative wind chill numbers here for four straight days even the dog doesn't want to go out. I got the press back from Mec so it's time to load 16ga shells.

Gunner where in Africa are you going? I'd love to go back with the pre 64 300 H&H and 375 but the 416 Taylor worked wonders for me of almost everything the last trip.

I'm going to get out of this ice box in about three weeks as I go to Georgia for a Quail hunt. After the 16's get loaded it's time for 410's and 28's.

GSP, I'll either be in the three corners area of North South Africa, or up in Mozambique, the two H&H's are definite contenders for the hunt, but so is the 50 Sharps. grin

My VZ-24 mauser in 416 fires the 400 gr Partitions at a cool 2400 fps with CFE-223 powder, it's very accurate, and I have to believe it to be very effective on ALL game worldwide save Ele.

Sounds like you have mucho fun on the way gunning birds with many different gauges, I need to explore this hobby if/when I get a little more refined. shocked laugh

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Gunner although I have no desire to hunt an Elephant the Taylor will do the job and for me would be preferable to the 375. I do have a Ruger 450-400 NE if I ever do get the itch. My 275 Rigby was built on a VZ 24 action and would be a contender for a light rifle.

Fine doubles and upland birds are the other side of my firearm afflictions. To many guns and not enough October/November.

My 416 Taylor with 400gr Swift A Frame accounted for Waterbuck, Zebra, Warthog, Buffalo and a poacher's dog. If you get an Eland make sure they put some backstrap on a grill. It's the best meat you'll ever eat.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by gunner500

GSP, I'll either be in the three corners area of North South Africa, or up in Mozambique, the two H&H's are definite contenders for the hunt, but so is the 50 Sharps. grin

My VZ-24 mauser in 416 fires the 400 gr Partitions at a cool 2400 fps with CFE-223 powder, it's very accurate, and I have to believe it to be very effective on ALL game worldwide save Ele.

Sounds like you have mucho fun on the way gunning birds with many different gauges, I need to explore this hobby if/when I get a little more refined. shocked laugh

Change the Partition for a good 400 gr solid and you have an elephant rifle.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Same here GSP, no desire t kill an Ele even if i did feel like chit canning 150K shocked

That 275 sounds like a sweetheart, and yes on doubles, have em covered pretty well rifle wise, only own one double shotgun, an old JP Sauer Royal 12 SXS, that damn thing weighs 6 lbs or so and is a lot of fun to carry and shoot, I've only shot the ounce and an eighth loads I loaded up in AA hulls.

Hope the 400 gr Partition works as well as your A-Frame did, and Thanks for the Eland strap tip, and fine job on parking the poacher dog.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Damn right Elk, a 400 gr BBW#13 solid load should be easy to work up.

I'm doing those in my 9.3x62, 375 H&H and AI, and 458 WM right now.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I have lots of SXS shotguns as they are the only type I use. try some 1oz loads in your 12, you'll love the way it shoots and it will kill birds or targets no problem and easy on the shoulder. I have started using 3/4oz in 16's and 20's.

I only have one double rife a Heym 500 BPE with external hammers and a Jones underlever. it's a fun gun to shoot with 30gr of Trail Boss and a 365gr cast bullet.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
10-4 on the ounce, I've already loaded 400 ounce and an eighth, I'll look at the lighter load when these are gone, I load shot shells over at an old shot gunner buddies place, that busturd causes 3/4ths of the men in this area to go put their shotguns back in there pickups when he pulls up to a turkey shoot. grin

As said earlier, so many guns, so LITTLE time, that old BPE sounds fun.

Trump Won!
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
You know you can hunt trophy bull elephant for 40k or 15-20k +/- for a non-trophy bull or cow.

The non-trophy is the route I'm going take when I get the other animals I want to hunt out of the way.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Yes, but I'd want an 80 pounder and be able to bring the ivory home with me. wink

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
What you gonna shoot your Ele with, 460 WM?

Trump Won!
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Gunner,I suggest you buy the book "Elephant" by Craig Boddington. In it he gives the run down on elephant hunting in Africa today. The book came out BEFORE Botswana closed elephant hunting.

Yup,either the .460 Wby or the .450 Howell.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
10-4 on the book, that may turn into an extremely expensive enlightenment. cry

I'd run a 450gr BBW #13 solid at an easy 2400 fps in either rifle, would penetrate for days.

You'd about have to take the Howell if only for coolness alone.

Trump Won!
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Yup,the Howell needs to be used on elephant. wink

In either cartridge I would use the 500 gr Woodleigh or Hornady solids at about 2100 fps. Elephant are shot at close range with 50 yards being a long shot.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
10-4, do you have any concerns about the round nosed lead core solids and there propensity to rivet or veer off course on penetration?

Trump Won!
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
No.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Happy birthday Ken!!!!

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I have lots of SXS shotguns as they are the only type I use. try some 1oz loads in your 12, you'll love the way it shoots and it will kill birds or targets no problem and easy on the shoulder. I have started using 3/4oz in 16's and 20's.

I only have one double rife a Heym 500 BPE with external hammers and a Jones underlever. it's a fun gun to shoot with 30gr of Trail Boss and a 365gr cast bullet.

When I shot trap, I would use 7/8 oz. for the first shot on doubles... 1 or 1 1/8 oz. on the second shot.. Those 7/8 oz. loads work great and barely kick. My son and I went to a fathers day trap shoot when he was 11, he used a 12ga. 870 loaded with 7/8 oz. loads. He walked away with prizes and $90.00 in cash. Good day for both father and son. You'd be surprised how well those light loads actually do, as long as they pattern well in you shotgun...

BSA MAGA
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Thanks BSA. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
No.

10-4 Elk, I do shoot the 400 gr Woodleigh solids in my 400 Whelen and the 600 grainers in my 505 Gibbs.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Happy birthday Ken!!!!

Yes, Happy Belated Elk! smile

Trump Won!
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That 300 of yours is pretty danged nice Gunner. 220 Partitions, Africa, P64, 300 H&H.... Sounds like the beginning of a great story.

Semper Fi
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by beretzs
That 300 of yours is pretty danged nice Gunner. 220 Partitions, Africa, P64, 300 H&H.... Sounds like the beginning of a great story.

Thanks Beretz, I'm gonna have to take it, along with the ol 375 I bought from BSA, it'll be stoked with 275 gr BBC's. wink

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Man.... That sounds like a perfect pair Gunner. I can't wait to see what you think about the 270 BBC's... They are some MASSIVE killers. I know I get crazy eyes, but those things are some awesome wound makers..

Semper Fi
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Perfect, I'm just glad they like velocity, I initially thought they may be kinda soft being one of, if not the first outta the chute on the bonding process.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
They will hold up.... wait till you see the path of destruction they leave in their wake.

338 Win 225 BBC

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The 175 from a MSM and Wyoming elk this fall.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Semper Fi
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Good Lord I'll say so, damn, those look rougher than a bear fight, can't imagine the damage they'd leave, many Thanks for that Beretz. smile

I feel much more comfortable drilling a big Eland or even a Cape Buff with the 275 gr BBC's BSA gave me after seeing your pics.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Gunner, those BBC's are awesome bullets according to bobin... I never got to try them out. I hope you plug a few critters with them.

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Gunner, those BBC's are awesome bullets according to bobin... I never got to try them out. I hope you plug a few critters with them.

I'll send a pleasant thought your way with every trigger pull with em Buddy. cool

Oh, BTW, they WILL find their mark too ;]

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Gunner,I suggest you buy the book "Elephant" by Craig Boddington. In it he gives the run down on elephant hunting in Africa today. The book came out BEFORE Botswana closed elephant hunting.

Boddington made my OCD kick in with his story about the big croc he shot in Africa. Now I think every damn big bore African rifle needs to shoot walnut sized groups.... sick cry

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

I'll send a pleasant thought your way with every trigger pull with em Buddy. cool

Oh, BTW, they WILL find their mark too ;]

Awesome man, I appreciate it..... cool

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Good Lord I'll say so, damn, those look rougher than a bear fight, can't imagine the damage they'd leave, many Thanks for that Beretz. smile

I feel much more comfortable drilling a big Eland or even a Cape Buff with the 275 gr BBC's BSA gave me after seeing your pics.

I am excited to see it in action. If I could lay into 100 of the 250 BBC's or the 270's, I'd buy/build a 375..

Semper Fi
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
You're most welcome BSA.

You know Beretz, it's sad that no one in Steigers family picked up the reins and carried on that fine company, how cool would that have been for him to be our Dad or Gramps?

I'd have broke my back learning that family business and ran with it! cool

Hope you find a box of 500 at a yard sale.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You're most welcome BSA.

You know Beretz, it's sad that no one in Steigers family picked up the reins and carried on that fine company, how cool would that have been for him to be our Dad or Gramps?

I'd have broke my back learning that family business and ran with it! cool

Hope you find a box of 500 at a yard sale.

For sure Gunner. I'd of liked to make BBC's...

And yeah, I keep praying for that box of 500 at the yard sale!

Semper Fi
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

Boddington made my OCD kick in with his story about the big croc he shot in Africa. Now I think every damn big bore African rifle needs to shoot walnut sized groups.... sick cry
You can shoot a "walnut sized group" with the big-bores.

Just fire one shot at the target!! laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Got the rings back today and put your old 375 H&H back together BSA, that 1.5-5 Leupold in QD rings looks really nice, if the wind wasn't howling at 20 mph I'd shoot it for groups too.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Fugg it, I'm gonna go chrono some 300 gr SAF's and RL-17. cool

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Well that was quick, 78.5 grs RL-17 sent the 300 gr SAF's to 2604 fps in some new CCI-250 primed R-P brass I bought awhile back.

That's plenty fast enough for the sticky Swifts, the 300 gr Partition should run 2700 fps alongside my 300 gr BBW #13 solid load w/ RL-17.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That'll tromp stuff pretty easily Gunner. 17 seems to be a speed demon in a few cases I have used it in.

Semper Fi
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
That'll tromp stuff pretty easily Gunner. 17 seems to be a speed demon in a few cases I have used it in.

Damn right buddy Beretzs, that load is the one I sent you the target pic of, old BSA did a hell of a job bedding the stock BobnNH gave me.

I realize two in one hole was a fluke with the 3rd shot a mere 5/8 ths of an inch away, especially with a 1.5-5 scope, but damn, it's trying hard to spell out it's ready and willing to go to work with me. cool

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
For darned sure Gunner. I am eyeballing a 375 barreled action Bob had as well.. Kinda thinking I need to add it to the stack. I've resisted a 375 for a long time!

Semper Fi
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Here's a nice plinker load for the 375 that will flat out kill a deer as well. 37gr of IMR4227, mag rifle primer and a Sierra 200gr FP. It's not real fast maybe 1800FPS, you can actually hear it hit the target at 100 yards but it feels like your shooting a 243.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

Damn right buddy Beretzs, that load is the one I sent you the target pic of, old BSA did a hell of a job bedding the stock BobnNH gave me.

I realize two in one hole was a fluke with the 3rd shot a mere 5/8 ths of an inch away, especially with a 1.5-5 scope, but damn, it's trying hard to spell out it's ready and willing to go to work with me. cool

Sounds great my friend. That rifle is a shootin sumbeech... Just heard the news about Bob though. This place just isn't going to be the same... frown

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
For darned sure Gunner. I am eyeballing a 375 barreled action Bob had as well.. Kinda thinking I need to add it to the stack. I've resisted a 375 for a long time!

If you get it. you'll have to keep it forever now, as will I the stock he gave me, Sad Deal Buddy.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Sounds great my friend. That rifle is a shootin sumbeech... Just heard the news about Bob though. This place just isn't going to be the same... frown

That is a fine rifle indeed BSA, and Yessir, the 'Fire was badly wounded today my friend.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

If you get it. you'll have to keep it forever now, as will I the stock he gave me, Sad Deal Buddy.

Oh yeah. I think I can make it up the way he'd like it.

Semper Fi
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Oh yeah. I think I can make it up the way he'd like it.

I know you will my friend.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
resistance is futile. The 375 is a very versatile cartridge.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Yes, Big B needs to get on board with the 375, I was again reminded the other day shooting mine how well mannered the 375 H&H really is, you do get A LOT of bang for the recoil buck with it.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Here's a nice plinker load for the 375 that will flat out kill a deer as well. 37gr of IMR4227, mag rifle primer and a Sierra 200gr FP. It's not real fast maybe 1800FPS, you can actually hear it hit the target at 100 yards but it feels like your shooting a 243.

200 gr Sierra flat point? hmmmmmmmmmmmm! grin

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Most may look at this load and want to holler anemic, but, in retrospect, if one had a 357 mag handgun that fired a 200 gr bullet at 1800 fps it would immediately be qualified for carriage and lanyard rope use only. laugh

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Try it you'll like it. I'm also using IIRC 30gr of Trail Boss and a 220 Hornady XTP pistol bullet in my Ruger #1 450-400. Another "light" load that will flatten any whitetail out there.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I know. Not trying to kid myself, but with the 338 and 35 Newton, I am fairly crowded there. I will probably do it though.. I have always wanted one of them.. Probably a good time to do it..

Semper Fi
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Try it you'll like it. I'm also using IIRC 30gr of Trail Boss and a 220 Hornady XTP pistol bullet in my Ruger #1 450-400. Another "light" load that will flatten any whitetail out there.

Bet I could use that 220 XTP in my little 400 Whelen. cool

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G

I know. Not trying to kid myself, but with the 338 and 35 Newton, I am fairly crowded there. I will probably do it though.. I have always wanted one of them.. Probably a good time to do it..

Yes, anytimes a good time to board the 375 mag train.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

All Aboard the train is at the station. My smith has two Mauser actions that he wants to build a match pair of rifles on. I'm thinking a 300 H&H and a 375 H&H. I have two 300 H&H's and a 375 all three Pre 64's but you can never have to many rifles....or shotguns for that matter.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

All Aboard the train is at the station. My smith has two Mauser actions that he wants to build a match pair of rifles on. I'm thinking a 300 H&H and a 375 H&H. I have two 300 H&H's and a 375 all three Pre 64's but you can never have to many rifles....or shotguns for that matter.

I hear you there. Especially P64's!!!

Semper Fi
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Dang right Gentlemen, as we have been sadly reminded as of late, none are guaranteed to even see the light of tomorrow, or even the conclusion of this day. smile

Enjoy to the fullest while we still can.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Amen to that Gunner. I have more rifles....oh alright guns than I need but not as many as I want and therefor obviously need:) I'm working on getting another 16ga for next fall's Grouse season.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

I hear you there. Especially P64's!!!

I also like the pre 64 part. However those mauser's are where the pre 64 came from. Good lineage there....

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Dang right Gentlemen, as we have been sadly reminded as of late, none are guaranteed to even see the light of tomorrow, or even the conclusion of this day. smile

Enjoy to the fullest while we still can.

Amen...

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
wink GSP and BSA.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Amen to that Gunner. I have more rifles....oh alright guns than I need but not as many as I want and therefor obviously need:) I'm working on getting another 16ga for next fall's Grouse season.

I hear you there! Couldn't agree more.

Gunner, you're spot on buddy. Might as well have some rifles kicking around for kids/grandkids/whoever.. I like to shoot them all.

Semper Fi
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Show nuff Friend! smile

Trump Won!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,096
Posts18,464,125
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.