Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 47 48
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
300HAG,

Of course it is the same old stuff...your kchunt has never left the fhuqking couch and you've assuredly not turned a single fhuqking move,you "lucky" kchunt. The "changes" are NONE. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and perhaps wax eloquent upon how your sheer and utter fhuqking STUPIDITY,is a Secret Squirrel "advantage". Hint. Laughing!

Inletting is REALLY daunting for DUMB Fhuqks and there ain't no slightin' how very well founded your Insecurities are,in regards to your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". My hand/eye coordination is offa the fhuqking charts and ain't it a fhuqking hoot that the schit you fret most,is a breeze for me and you'll haveta' pardon my not feeling compelled to apologize for them facts. Hint. Laughing!

As per your always,it's a very GOOD call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and to Whine instead,if only because it is the only fhuqking "move" you've got. Looking forward to your next Whine and a fresh batcha' Excuses.

Trifecta for you,just so you can "live" vicariously and you can keep tryin' to convince yourself that "you could too". Just sayin'. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

To copiously frost your Imagination and it's Pretend and to graciously offer you yet another Delusion,practice tellin' yourself you could whoop my ass too. You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk. Do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Dangle a pic. Hint. LAUGHING!

Wow +P++!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

bigtease,

You Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqk,the only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination. Congratulations?!?

Keep floggin' on that calculator and "flaunting" your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

TheBitchingSniveler,

Tikka botches most everything and there's nothing redeeming in the CTR. Any/all mags that aren't AICS footprint,are a heavy concession,milk jugs suck and it is a Goat Fhuqk in general. Bang for the buck,it's a big can of suck.

Light done right,has no equal for Utility and trigger time trumps all(even calculatin'). Laughing!

Hint.

Now you "know".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

DUMBow,

Pardon my not fretting your tender feelers,but VERY much enjoying your Delusion(s) of having a first fhuqking clue. 'Tis a shame you don't have the 17 IQ Points requisite,to be privvy to such hilarity...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

ONLY someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,would be incapable of feeding a Creed'. Now ain't that too,a rather intellesting Dichotomy?!? Hell...some day you MIGHT even see one in the flesh. Hint. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are more than a touch hesitant to extoll the "virtues" of your beloved 'Em "em and all thangs that pertain to the very crux,which is POA/POI correlations. Good time to start firing up your GoogleFu,yet again. Hint. Laughing!

Pardon my Engleesh Skeelz bein' offa da' fhuqking chart. Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort,but at least you "get" to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt.

I enjoy how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend are to you. You are doing "great"! Don't "forget" pics again. Hint. Laughing!

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'ggun,

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and it's only "fair" to grant them that don't...ALL the slack on the fhuqking rope,that they "think" they can handle.(grin)

There's much to be said for aligning twist/throat/COAL and such parcels by literal default,are at distinct mechanical advantages,less a single concession.

You boys might talk me into trying one of them there Montuckys yet! Are they expensive?

Laughing!.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick,

Good stuff. Be curious to know what you think of the new projectiles and the Alpha brass after you've had a chance to shake them out.

Rifle is coming along nicely. Liking the low-pro pillars. Thinking the barrel will shoot, despite you only getting half the twist you asked for grin

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Twiggy; Your reading comprehension is still astounding and is only trumped by your grammar. No one is bitching about the Creed or it's capabilities. Gotta love it when you compare a match bullet to a "hunting" bullet and then assume elk are paper targets. Just poking to keep you rolling so you have an audience to feed your ego. Keep an eye on your six for karma though as that chit is never far away. We'll see how long you last once peeps start posting your history as a reminder as how dumb you are.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

TheBitchingSniveler,

Tikka botches most everything and there's nothing redeeming in the CTR. Any/all mags that aren't AICS footprint,are a heavy concession,milk jugs suck and it is a Goat Fhuqk in general. Bang for the buck,it's a big can of suck.

Light done right,has no equal for Utility and trigger time trumps all(even calculatin'). Laughing!

First, happy new year Big Stick. Second, sorry I offended you and got you so upset. Third, I guess I should change my opinion, huh? I don't know why though as it does everything you and I both agree upon. Somehow you seem to have got the impression that, through my use of the English language, I suggested that all stated does not include trigger time/practice. I apologize, even though I don't know how that was derived from what I said. Of course reading your utilization of the same English language, I guess I could see how you could draw such false conclusions.

On another note my friend, you have really got to stop letting all of these guys live rent free in your head. Wow, do you ever get worked up over what other people opine or suggest. You really need to loosen the bone Wilma. Hang in there little buddy and be well.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stickbow
Originally Posted by starsky
Has anyone brought up how target bullets won't work on elk yet? I wanna make sure we cover everything.

Said Creed load is an ELD X bullet with a.623 G1 BC. A proven long range HUNTING bullet.

I could hear that one fly over your head.

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
He can't help himself. There is no point to these threads after the first page once twiggy posts. It is basically a game of rattling his cage and giving him enough bait and ammo to keep him going with the insults. You keep him going long enough and he'll get so pissed off he'll cross the line and get banned. Nothing else to do this time of year I guess until we get good ice.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Has anyone brought up how target bullets won't work on elk yet? I wanna make sure we cover everything.

Said Creed load is an ELD X bullet with a.623 G1 BC. A proven long range HUNTING bullet.

Right, because everyone knows that target boolits bounce off big game. Funny enough though if they are going to show their azz they'll do it on elk. Placement is everything. That should be good for a few more lines of twigs diatribe

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jordan,

The Alpha brass has me curious.

Reducing pillar diameter only retains the iinherent mettle of the handle and I've simply broken too many stocks through the wrist,to not give such thangs a thunk.

I'm bummed about the twist rate too,as 1-16" woulda been PERFECT...but I reckon I'll try the 1/2 way RPM's and see WTF. Nothing worse than an overstabilized boolit!

Thinkin' them Kreedmire's are prolly gonna catch on like Wild Fire for Critters and the Montucky in particular might be a nice ride............(grin)

DUMBow,

Pardon my having shot more chamberings,twist rates and boolits,than your Imagination and it's Pretend could ever begin to fathom. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to cite any/all Hornie ELD "failures",as accrued by your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". A pic of your "heralded" 'Em 'Em and it's "awesomeness" was asking wayyyyy too fhuqking much,if only because it don't exist. Perhaps touch upon the relative mettle of the ELD X as compared to the ELD M and now is a GREAT time to kickstart your GoogleFu(yet again)...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Mebbe instead,dangle a pic of your Creed' and say a leetle sumptin' about how you feed it and steer them boolits?!? Laughing!

I get it,that you don't get it,simply because you are well in above your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",so the ONLY fhuqking "move" you've got is to skirt all things germane,Whine and make Excuses. You are doing "GREAT". Hint. Laughing!

NOBODY can insult you,better than you can,by your simply doing your BEST. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Laughing!

What do you "do" for a "Living" again? LAUGHING!

Swing for the fence and find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking STUPIDITY. That'd be a pair of dogs,wortha' dare. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

TheeBitchingSniveler,

1) It's quite a bit better than that

2) It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST,to "convince" yourself of that which you need to hear most. Hint.

3) You are welcome to your STUPIDITY and it is funnier than fhuqk,when you Whine aloud. You REALLY "get after it".

4) Pardon Facts colliding with your Fantasy and Physics sure as fhuqk ain't anything to rate getting "worked up" about,though I do enjoy your Estrogen Fueled Vagina Monologue,Tender Feelers and High Strung Emotions...you "lucky" kchunt.

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you skirted ALL things The Rifle and I "wonder" why that is?!? Please do cite once again,how your innate DUMBfhuqktitude is a Secret Squirrel "advantage". Then mebbe wax eloquent how Retardation is an "advantage" too. Laughing!

LOVE your pics and do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Ooopsie!...too late.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

starsky,

That sonic crack broke glass.(grin)

Take it easy on DUMBow,because Imagination and Pretend is all the addled kchunt has "got",with readin' and calculatin' bein' as close as she'll EVER come to doin'.

Drooling Dumbfhuqks NEVER disappoint,in their innate ability to unknowingly conjure oblivious humor. Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

Right, because everyone knows that target boolits bounce off big game. Funny enough though if they are going to show their azz they'll do it on elk. Placement is everything. That should be good for a few more lines of twigs diatribe

You still don't get it

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Holy cow Big Stick, I just can't apologize enough. Your response has nothing to do with anything I've typed. You just must be furious for no other reason than you assume every post is somehow a personal attack on you. As in the past, I would love to help you out. I've tried to decipher that which you've typed but it just appears to be an accumulation of words with no purpose other than to vent. Like I said, stop letting all these other people live rent free in your head. Just because they post something different than you doesn't mean it's a personal attack on you. Hang in there buddy. Once again, I apologize profusely for upsetting you so much by a simple internet post that is both opinion AND correct. Have a great day.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Don't be too mean it isn't nice or politically correct to pick on the retarded. He has traumatic brain injury from his head being so far up his azz for so long. What's better is now all his little buddies will come out to defend his honor.
It is quite funny no matter what you shoot, if it isn't the exact same thing that lil' twiggy has you can't kill anything with it. Not even a squirrel. Soon he'll go off on a rant about gunning his 22 out to a mile or so. Can't wait for that.

I also love that if you are not a drunken logger from Alaska, work in an oil field or, do some other job that he's had you don't count. Because that is the only job that pays. I have never seen such a little retarded dork act like such a bully. Gotta love the internet. Only thing better is watching one of his youtube videos. If you think his writing is ridiculous you should hear him try to talk. Holy chit, that takes the cake. I truly think he was struck in the head and has a mild brain injury. But, the ice is just starting to get decent and there isn't much to do yet but keep twiggy going. It is good entertainment for a while.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Unleashed "Copious Mojo" on this here poor cottontail with the .460 Wby.

[Linked Image]

That'll make bs small head explode. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Stop it! TFF. Lawrence will be sucking up all sorts of space over that. Those bullets in that .460WM most certainly suck azz due to their ping pong ball BC.

Last edited by Stickbow; 01/12/17. Reason: More fun for Larry
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

[Linked Image]

I bet that was actually an Antelope before the shot.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Stop it! TFF. Lawrence will be sucking up all sorts of space over that. Those bullets in that .460WM most certainly suck azz due to their ping pong ball BC.
Yup,they sure do! If only Berger made bullets for it. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

That Weatherby is very inefficient. The campfire has taught me you need an efficient cartridge.

Oh and not to mention the over penetration.

Ken, you just aren't doin it right! grin

Dont worry stick will school ya! cool

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by irfubar

[Linked Image]

That Weatherby is very inefficient. The campfire has taught me you need an efficient cartridge.

Oh and not to mention the over penetration.

Ken, you just aren't doin it right! grin

Dont worry stick will school ya! cool
That sounds familiar. whistle grin

Waiting with abated breath! wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kaleb,

She never will and that is of course THE fhuqking funniest part.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

TheBitchingSniveler,

I getta kick outta how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are to you. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my great "surprise",that you are unable to keep pace,as per your always...you "lucky" kchunt. Be sure to pinpoint the numbers that were "too big",words that were "too long" or "too Technical" and I will happily shorten same,so as to grant you another chance to try.

Groovin' on your fhuqking Day DREAMING Delusions,that your Stupidity is somehow "offensive" to anyone but you,yet you are the only one oblivious to same. Stupidity is the "gift" that keeps on giving. Hint. Read that again. Now one more time. Just saying. Laughing!

Very GOOD call to yet again refrain all things The Rifle and continue your Vagina Monlogue Hissy Fit. Might I suggest holding your breath and stomping your itty-bitty feet,while threatening Imaginary Pretend Ignore as "vindication",of your version of "experience". Laughing!

Don't "forget" to follow around,like the heel nipping kchunt you are. Ooopsie!...too late. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

DUMBow,

No need to start listing your countless WELL founded Insecurities,though it is funnier than fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Hell...you were gawddamned nearly "brave" enough to dangle a pic of The Heralded 'Em 'Em,except for the fact that you are a Brokedick Turd Polisher and a camera is well beyond your "means". Want me to mail you one...you?!? Happen to have more than a "few". They grow on trees. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I musta missed it,exactly whatya' "shoot" for a 22LR? Undoubtedly,you apply to it,the same "knowledge","experience" and "results" you do The Heralded 'Em 'Em. Great time to wax eloquent upon them there Sweet "Satisfactions" and obliviously quantify your Drooling Dumbfhuqkery even more. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Happened to find a coupla Belgeeyuhn Brownings the other day and a Candylever Illuminatti prolly wouldn't suck,if only to add more Sleepers to the larder. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

My preference is Salvage,in both Bolt and Self Shuckin' 22LR. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

No doubt a Dudelicker is more your style,though beyond your "means". Whattya' "do" for a "living" again,that fuels your Imagintion and Pretend so "fulfillingly"?!? Spare no "details". Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Gotsta love them there Weenchesthair 94 Turdy-Turdy 22's. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

GREAT time to TRY to "convince" yourself,that you don't hang upon my every fhuqking word,splendid peexhill and superlative footage. Ain't a hoot,that besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? What wewre the "odds"?!? Hint. Laughing!

Now you can say you've "seen" an Erma Luger Water Pistole. You Re-Lucky Kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

elkchunt,

I've never heard the term "Copious Mojo". Didja' coin that or follow suit,as per your always? Congratulations?!?

WooHooo...if only that "hard charging" Whetherbee could talk and wax eloquent upon "all" them rounds "shot" and "conquests" Conquered. Hell,in another 40 or 50 lifetimes,it might even get it's first scratch. Laughing!

I've only personally shot (1) Whetherbee in 378 to destruction,due the influx of obscene round count. Shot more through it in a day,than your Safe Queen will in a "Life" of trying. Ain't facts more than a leetle intellesting?!? Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Perhaps someday,you'll find enough pop cans laying alongside the road,to be able to "afford" a scope. My fingers is crossed,you Drooling Coke Bottled Kchunt.

It seems you "forget" about your highly esteemed and oft pronounced Imaginary Pretend Ignore yet again. It is VERY fhuqking "surprising",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you too are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Love your pics. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

URfubar,

You suck a mean ass there Sugar Tits and undoubtedly due to a "life" of being forced to. Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta your Window Licking and Shirt Tail Riding,as you brazenly schlep STUPIDITY to places it's never been before...you "lucky" kchunt.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and schit don't get any fhuqking funnier than The Paper Hat Brigade doing their BEST. You gals might wanna take the time to swap PM's,kickstart your GoogleFu and go for the throat,as I'm on the ropes. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqks.

Wow +P++!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The oracle has spoken.......

Big Stick Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Paradise,Alaska
Don,Don,Don...

My how you like to skew things. It borders on the impressive!

The discussion on AA,was in regards to choosing a caliber(much like this Thread). I Posted first and plainly stated: "Well,I'll stir the kettle. I've had two 264Win's,I thought so much of them,that I rebarreled both to 257Wby.
The 257Wby trumps it in trajectory. All you need in this cartridge,is the 100gr. I prefer the XLC,as it will do it all. Deer do not have a prayer with it and it is simply amazing across the board.

The 257Wby is a laser beam,a ball to shoot and is amazingly devastating on Game............"

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 5 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
87 members (10gaugemag, 99Ozarks, 257robertsimp, akshooting, 15 invisible), 1,643 guests, and 749 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,758
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.