Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NBN.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Bigwhoop: The racist john lewis can kiss my rosey red asswhole!
Screw him and the dirt bag racists he rode in with.
I could NOT, care less, who this turd endorses of denounces - as far as I am concerned he is anti-American and a scumbag.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
never heard of him, so.......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"We're even mr. Lewis..., I don't consider you a legitimate Congressman either"
( what I would have liked to have heard)

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
#1 Hillary did NOT get more popular votes. That's another huge media lie. One they are still trying to get people to believe.

Rigged machines were caught in 38 of the 50 states and the problem was "corrected" but in no case were the votes thrown to Hillary erased.

They admitted to the "miscalibration" but didn't do a re-count and didn't remove those wrong votes. Also there was not one single "miscalibrated vote" that was cast for Hillary that was thrown to Trump. So that proves it was not a machine error. If it was a miscalibration it would not have been consistent over 38 states, far more precincts, hundreds of machines and who knows how many tens of thousands of votes. Not one "mistake" made in favor of Trump.

Just an accident?

Yeah right.....So try to convince anyone that her half of the election was valid----- if you can find anyone that stupid.

Not to mention the thousands or perhaps millions of illegal alien votes and votes of the dead.

You need to look at the turn outs of supporters from Hillary's campaign stops in the last full year and compare them to Trump's if you want some evidence that may "suggest" I am correct.

Trump on some occasions had to turn away people in numbers of 12,000 to 16,000 because there was not even standing room.

Hillary's best showing in over a year was a count of less then seven hundred. It is reported that at one stop in Ohio she had 34. That's right. Thirty four. Not 340. Not 3,400. Not 34,000. 34! One less than 35.

It's also confirmed that some of the "supporters" were hired actors and in one case it was an actor dressed as a Sailor, but the uniform was not correct. It was fake! It was just a ploy to get people to believe she had some support.

So I would have our side (Conservatives that believe in the Constitution and know it's not just a collection of ideas, but it's THE LAW)ask their side (those that see the Constitution as something o be avoided in every case that doesn't favor their communist ideology) if they are lying about the popular vote numbers OR about the Russian hacking, because they can't have it both ways. You see, if the Russians hacked the election and the Hilldabeast got more popular votes, then that would be proof that the Russians helped her, not trump.

In either case the Dem/Libs are bald faced liars and not worthy to run a lemon-aid stand, let alone a nation or an economy.

They have no credibility at all.

None!!!

Anyone still supporting them is (1) an idiot or (2) a traitor.

There is no 3rd option.

Oh one thing more.....Lewis falls into category 2.

Last edited by szihn; 01/13/17.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It's too back we can't meet these mother f uc kers face to face so we can tell them what a POS they are.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not sure who the bigger instigator is. He or Cummings!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
NBN.

Yep

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ya But Obummer was Legit with his faults birth certificate and Lying on his College app. to get Foreign Ade as a NON United States Citizen.

Oh ya Bam Bam was Legit all right.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc

Lewis. Cummings is just a moron.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What a hate filled, bigoted racist; oh wait, I forgot it only works one way. ...Their way.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by byc

Lewis. Cummings is just a moron.

That's for sure.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by szihn
#1 Hillary did NOT get more popular votes. That's another huge media lie. One they are still trying to get people to believe.

You need to look at the turn outs of supporters from Hillary's campaign stops in the last full year and compare them to Trump's if you want some evidence that may "suggest" I am correct.

Trump on some occasions had to turn away people in numbers of 12,000 to 16,000 because there was not even standing room.

Hillary's best showing in over a year was a count of less then seven hundred. It is reported that at one stop in Ohio she had 34. That's right. Thirty four. Not 340. Not 3,400. Not 34,000. 34!

It's also confirmed that some of the "supporters" were hired actors and in one case it was an actor dressed as a Sailor, but the uniform was not correct. It was fake! It was just a ploy to get people to believe she had some support.

So I would have our side ask their side if they are lying about the popular vote number OR about the Russian hacking, because they can't have it both ways. You see, if the Russians hacked the election and the Hilldabeast got more popular votes, then that would be proof that the Russians helped her, not trump.

In either case the Liberals are bald faced liars and not worthy to run a lemon-aid stand, let alone a nation or an economy.

They have no credibility at all.

None!!!

Anyone still supporting them is (1) an idiot or (2) a traitor.

There is no 3rd option.

They should have picked up on the Sailor when you saw the cowboy ,cop and guy in leather next to him!!! shocked

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Trump should declare the jackass an illegitimate Congressman! Poof!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wait 'till you see the counter protests.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump just needs to ignore the irrelevant, racist n.igger and concern himself with MAGA. There is plenty of work to be done, and that n.igger is a distraction, nothing more and nothing less.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeez, the things ya' see and hear when you don't have a set of leg irons handy.

That SOB needs to be put in stocks and pelted with filth.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
NBN.. says it all.. He's just another dumb black ass hole elected by other blacks to dole out the .gov cheese to them. The CBC is just another racist organization that should be banned...

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Wasn't it our own Travis that once said something to the effect of: I don't understand why we can't come together as a country and still hate each other's guts.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
686 members (12344mag, 160user, 12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 71 invisible), 2,666 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,615
Posts18,398,454
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.