Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don't GAF what country you come from and illegally enter the US. If you swim, walk or take a '57 chevy on floats once you touch down on American soil we'll turn your ass around and ship you back. Cuba, Mexico, Africa...doesn't make any difference. You're here illegally.

Spot on.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
BP-B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
You think the Mariel boatlift was a boom for the USA conservative effort?

Cubans and their families that fled Castro in the early years tend to be very conservative.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
How many of those you met came over to this country on a Chevy door panel filled with Styrofoam, just curious?

Just Jorge but as I understand it that was an entire Chevy floating on milk jugs.

None that I know of.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I was part of the Air Force effort at the Mariel Boatlift camp on Eglin AFB. 95+% of the folks there were good people - and the rest were some of the most violent, evil bastids you'd hope never to meet. Those were, naturally, the ones Castro dumped from his prisons and hid amongst the families.

But the families knew. Many were the discrete nods and shrugs towards young men they knew were bad'uns. When the riot started, those were indeed the bad'uns.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by lightning
Can't imagine the pile of shat that the Trump administration is going to have to clean up when they come into office. The computers will barely be operable, and everything will have to be re-programmed, just as it was when Bush 11 came into office. The Muslim will be long gone, but the smell will remain.

They need to run forensics on all the computers, then run them through the wood chipper.

Would any sane person use a computer left behind by the Obama Administration? Especially with all the hacking and viruses potentially left behind, not to mention the potential of back door portals.

Exactly!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was on the dock for the first two weeks in Key West when the Boat Lift began,doing Boarding and investigation of vessels usedi in the operation.

After a couple of days I was told by one of the Cubans to watch how they walked,those that shuffled along with their hands clasped behind their backs were most likely from the prison.

Thank Jimmie Carter.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Maybe I'm not as sharp as the freak show brain trust, but WTF is wrong with throwing back all illegal Cubans?

My first thought as well.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He ain't done yet.

But he's doing a great job of throwing schidt all over the walls before he leaves.

Classless POS.
Yep.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don't GAF what country you come from and illegally enter the US. If you swim, walk or take a '57 chevy on floats once you touch down on American soil we'll turn your ass around and ship you back. Cuba, Mexico, Africa...doesn't make any difference. You're here illegally.

That's why we voted for Trump.

He better not disappoint.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
85 members (338reddog, 308ld, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,582 guests, and 752 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,759
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.