-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Our own fat slob, Rep. Raul Grijalva, has now joined the boycott. Must be time for his annual bath.

GB1

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
read: wsbtv.com and see where local commissioner expressed his displeasure over the statements of the local congressman.

the world needs to know.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Obama, Lewis, Sharpton, Jackson are nothing but racist, race baiting bigots of the first class!!! My opinion only! MTG

Last edited by MTGunner; 01/17/17.

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
John Lewis reminds me of the Negro that wore a tuxedo when he went to get a vasectomy.....he said if he was going to be impotent, he wanted to look impotent. Negroes want to be noticed....that's why they drive weird colored cars, with the radios blasting. It's why they wear loud colored clothes, and act like idiots when they're in front of a TV camera. John Lewis is just being a typical Negro....he knows that it's going to be about Trump and not the Negroes for the next few years, and he's just making sure he get's noticed, and isn't lost in the shuffle.

I see John Lewis, I see Fred Sanford....

Redd Foxx's character on the 70s tv show Sanford and Son...

Lewis is just the real world version...unimportant in the real world....

[Linked Image]

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Fred Sanford was a funny fugger, John Lewis is just a fugger.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Fburgtx's 7-point plan for being successful in America.
1) Avoid drugs/alcohol
2) Don't get pregnant
3) Don't GET someone pregnant
4) Get an education/skill
5) Get a career/work hard/do it well
6) THEN get married
7) THEN get pregnant/get spouse pregnant

If people would simply follow those 7 steps, in THAT EXACT ORDER, folks would be amazed how many problems they'd avoid. Learning those 7 steps, and following them, ought to be a high school course.

Instead, we've got a bunch of drug addicted, baby daddy's, single mothers, lazy, no skills folks, and we blame racism/government/etc.

John Lewis has managed to make a career out of blaming racism/govt, when the majority of that problem was fixed 40-50 years ago.

Great advice. I support teaching this in school!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
John Lewis reminds me of the Negro that wore a tuxedo when he went to get a vasectomy.....he said if he was going to be impotent, he wanted to look impotent. Negroes want to be noticed....that's why they drive weird colored cars, with the radios blasting. It's why they wear loud colored clothes, and act like idiots when they're in front of a TV camera. John Lewis is just being a typical Negro....he knows that it's going to be about Trump and not the Negroes for the next few years, and he's just making sure he get's noticed, and isn't lost in the shuffle.

Back when I was a kid it was coon tails hanging from the rear view mirror . . . Rabbit fur on the steering wheel, and their favorite cars were the Falcoon and the Jigwire. wink

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Back when I was a kid it was coon tails hanging from the rear view mirror . . . Rabbit fur on the steering wheel, and their favorite cars were the Falcoon and the Jigwire. wink

Around here it was Buick (pronounced Buirk), Oldsmobile (pronounced oldsssmobilesss), and their favorite.....Pontiac (stands for Poor Old Negro Thinks Its A Cadillac). A Cadillac was the ultimate goal, and if they couldn't afford that, a Buick Electra 225 (called a deuce and a quarter), was next.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Leftist cry babies...

GET A LIFE...!!

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Fred Sanford was a funny fugger, John Lewis is just a fugger.

laugh laugh well said

IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by benchman
As far as legitimacy goes, he had a legitimate beef in the 60's. He does not, now. The left in general, are refusing to realize that they lost. These people that call ME a bigot, are supremely intolerant of any view but their own. At this point, they are anarchists.

Didjaknow that Selma Alabama is a black-run paradise..today

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I vote yes on term limits

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If anyone's legitimacy can be questioned, it's Lewis's. I'll wager that he comes from a gerrymandered district that was designed to elect a black to its congressional seat. Trump was elected according to the rules the founders laid down a couple of hundred years ago.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
fugg him and all his proto human constituents

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
If anyone's legitimacy can be questioned, it's Lewis's. I'll wager that he comes from a gerrymandered district that was designed to elect a black to its congressional seat. Trump was elected according to the rules the founders laid down a couple of hundred years ago.

Lewis does have a safe District, but it is not horribly gerrymandered. The prize for that one was the original District drawn to get Cynthia McKinney elected back in the '90s. Struck down in court. That was bad!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 47 invisible), 2,633 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,390
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.