Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 48 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 47 48
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stickbow,
Really? Sharp is the only criteria by which you judge a knife? This just keeps getting better and better. I guess shape, length, weight, handle material, blade material, hollow grind vs. convex grind, isn't really important?

What do you carry, one of those Rambo knives with the compass in the end of the handle in case you get lost 100 yards from your truck? Or are you one of those guys who likes to skin deer with a 14" Bowie knife?

What do you use for caping? The same knife you whittle wooden [bleep] in camp with?

Tell us what you like, this could be interesting.... smile

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
BP-B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits you are welcome for the new material lord knows you needed it.

That giant pile of ammo is cute and can be made in about 30 minutes in one room. Lol. For a living I pimp girls like you.
But you knew that. You just wanted to show us how awesome you are. LOL again.

Knifes would be a great topic Larry does the araig group buys and keeps everyone cards to show how many knifes he has. Not to mention old sugar tits likes to over pay for everything except optics. A benchmade for 100$ will trump anything he owns, if for no reason other than he owns it. Sharpening things is not his specialty. WICKED EDGE rocks. The rest is a work sharp joke.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 01/15/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

How do you ascribe "Mojo" to The Itty-Bitty Titty Kitty "conquests",replete with it's Rented hand holding? Congratulations?!?

I'd asked before,but your Coke Bottles fogged up...didja' say "PULL!" or "Felicity...sit!",before unleashing The Safe Queen and all of it's "splendor"? Do the Titties get bolted to the wall in your "Man" Cave? I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!!!

Here's to the perpetual HILARITY of you doing your BEST.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

DUMBow,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you delve further and further away from the things you THINK you "know" and repeatedly come full circle to your Homo Erotic tendencies. Congratulations?!?

I've never really dabbled much with blades,though I am Groovin' on how you have suddenly ordained yourself as the "voice" of The Fictitious "We" Clan Of Day DREAMING DUMB Fhuqks. Why is it that you Window Licking IDIOTS always resort to cramming things in your mouths and asses...you "lucky" kchunts? Laughing!

Now I reckon I don't feel compelled to apologize for more than a keen understanding of cutting instruments and mebbe even knives in particular. I doubt I've more than a couple/few hunnert to extrapolate and likely of more than one metalurgical recipe,heat treat and grind. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging. Hint. Laughing!

Feel free to count all of your WELL founded Insecurities,glaring in this single frame. Then "convince" yourself you "could too" as you wax eloquent on what you "do" for a "living" and how you'd need a co-signer for the hat. LAUGHING!!!!

[Linked Image]

Now ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that when it comes to TRYING to talk about "sharp",how you and your ilk are THE least equipped to muse mettle. Pun be fhuqking intended. Though in fairness,you Whine well...you "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Laughing!

Lemme fuel your Imagination and Pretend,if only to graciously grant you the rare opportunity and sweet "satisfaction" to say you've "seen" one. Not that you could ID the blade or the MARVELOUS Marvel,you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Exemplary wares are plum handy for extrapolatin' Troutitude. Google it. Nod your head like you "know" and "convince" yourself that you "could too". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Hell...I've seen perspective be veddy veddy intellesting,but at least you can "afford" to read about it and gawk the SPLENDID pixels,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

As an aside,when you Imagine and Pretend,how long does it take for things to become "real" to you. Just ballpark figures,there's no reason to show off with your "sharpness".

I'm fhuqking crying.......I'm LAUGHING soooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! Woot! You go girl!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

Bob,

Like SHE could "afford" a knife?!?

THAT simply ain't in the cards and if you ain't careful...she'll prove it.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..................

Fredrica,

Are you TRYING to say that YOU "own" said equipment,or is this a flashback to where you sweep floors and make coffee? What do you "do" for a "living" again?!? Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Ain't it a fhuqking HOOT,that you "know" as "much" about blades as you do Mils and MOA? What were the "odds",you "lucky" kchunt?!? Laughing!

I cain't speak much to Benchmade,whether in R&D Pre-Production samplin' or Final Form. 'Bucket is a leetle fhuqked up currently,or I'd let you gawk pics,so you could say you've "seen" same. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

As Custom Blades go,I doubt I've much more than a hunnert of 'em. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging. Hint. Laughing!

Use ALL Of your Imagination and Pretend and "convince" yourself that you "could too"...you "lucky" kchunt.

[Linked Image]

You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury(pun be intended) of not being forced to guess,while guessing is the "best" you can do.

Wicked Edge?!? Oh my...you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk! WOW +P+++!!!

You really "get after it".

BEST Thread EVER!!!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
That was easy!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Sheister
Stickbow,
Really? Sharp is the only criteria by which you judge a knife? This just keeps getting better and better. I guess shape, length, weight, handle material, blade material, hollow grind vs. convex grind, isn't really important?

What do you carry, one of those Rambo knives with the compass in the end of the handle in case you get lost 100 yards from your truck? Or are you one of those guys who likes to skin deer with a 14" Bowie knife?

What do you use for caping? The same knife you whittle wooden [bleep] in camp with?

Tell us what you like, this could be interesting.... smile

Bob

It's always beyond interesting how useless, self important, truly incapable [bleep] like you and your man crush Big Stick NEED only the best equipment to perform the most menial tasks. Don't choke on the bait you two

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Hey Larry! I need some advice on building a pole barn at my camp. Ever swing a hammer? That and a deck over looking the lake. The view is better than Alaska from what I've seen. Do you have any picturesque tutorials on that? Keep swinging because you are whining, I mean winning. It will be all sorts of family fun....

Last edited by Stickbow; 01/16/17. Reason: For Larry
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Stickbow
Hey Larry! I need some advice on building a pole barn at my camp. Ever swing a hammer? That and a deck over looking the lake. The view is better than Alaska from what I've seen. Do you have any picturesque tutorials on that? Keep swinging because you are whining, I mean winning. It will be all sorts of family fun....

Ask him to help you work on your boat.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Here Larry try not to be to jealous. Try but we all know you are.

https://youtu.be/4M7fK4x-uiA

Oh and wicked edge sharpeners are like mansion crowning tools.
Peddle faster stupid. Remember when you could not stop posting pictures of your hacking off( "spouts" retard speak for barrel) With a hack saw then found that awsome crowning tool. Thanks to me. Oh and mule deer can't take all the credit.
Thank me later.
Get the pro PAC II add 50-80 and ceramic 1200-1600. The leather are awsome but the come with the kit. Poor poor little retarded Larry.

Last edited by fredIII; 01/16/17.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick,
I can't let you have all the fun.....

It's starting to lose it's shine, though. It's just way too easy. Low hanging fruit and all that..... smile

Bob

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fred,
That is a pretty cool toy you have there. Always wondered how accurately those Dillons throw powder charges? And how straight the seater seats the bullets in the case? Have you had a chance to check run out on the loaded rounds? A lower model of one of those (probably a 650) might be on my wish list soon to feed my soon to be 223 habit.

Bob

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Good night at camp tonight boys. No ice for fishing due to the warm weather but mighty fine for running the hounds on some Coon. Good times. You know much about dogs Larry? Do tell.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It throws charges +/- .2 most are spot on. I worked over the internal body to a mirror finish. With out the polish it does this
[Linked Image]
And that ain't good. It makes 900 an hour and run out is not bad. The main work load is for 500 yards and in ammo, and blasting volume. It's set up for 308 (in the video) and I have everything for 223/5.56, 9mm and 45 ACP. It does better with pre primed brass just cause it's a bitch loading primers with it moving. I usually resize on the Dillon and then prime and run them again to load.

https://youtu.be/m1xIRqEVAD0
I have some info on what is a better drive system than my current one in my files. It an AmmoBot. It will be my next and will go 1050 with it and exclusively set for 223/5.56. 2300 rounds an hour puts me loading for 4 hours Friday and shooting all weekend. When I'm not just sitting on my couch LOL.

This is the place to upgrade the powder hopper. http://www.uniquetek.com/

PS Larry pre meltdown was 👍🏼. Not anymore 👎. But you knew that and just hope he pulls through 👌🏻That's what friends are for. Funny world ain't it.

Last edited by fredIII; 01/16/17.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by Savage_99
Originally Posted by BobinNH
One of these days, I will break the factory load habit and stuff some hulls....but there isn't much real need. smile

This was among the first 3 shot groups I fired at 300 yards with the 120 gr Amax factory load. I fired another 3 and the group opened up, but still not bad for a factory load.

For reference the dot is 3".

[Linked Image]

Your shots are four (4)" low! The goal with hunting bullets is to hit right ON, to hit the game in a vital spot and not low!

The primary goal of a hunting rifle is to get the game. To HIT the game in a vital spot with the first shot and not to shoot 'groups'!

Savage I promise you I have figured out how to hit game animals, I was playing with the brand new rifle there.GHC...

Savage 99, you've been around here long enough to know who is an accomplished big game hunter on more than on continent. I believe BobinNH is one of those. I'd hate to try to out shoot him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it ain't no fun trying to outshoot guys that can't shoot.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DUMBow,

Pecker Poles ain't my jam and I'm a poor source of intel there,because my standards are so much higher than your's. Pardon that perpetual reality,colliding with your Fantasy. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hammers are like Pecker Poles and well shy of being adequate for my needs,but it is "cute" that they swoon you so. Typical "hammer" is 4lbs,comes from Sweden and is welllllll above your pay "grade". Never could run one from the southpaw side of the fence. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging. Hint. Laughing!

HINT

I'm very much enjoyin' how your sheer and utter fhuqking STUPIDITY is contrived in your pointy head as being anything other than a Plight. The poignant profundity of that Dichotomy,reliably arranges EPIC fhuqking humor,you Window Licking Clueless Kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Perspective never ain't not intellesting and you get to read about it and look at the splendid pixels...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Never been to Alaska and reckon it'd be too cold for me and prolly purty expensive to boot. When yoy "get" there,mebbe you can steal a camera or sumptin' and share some pics,so others can groove on your moves? Thanks! LAUGHING!!!

Have never seen water,especially in the front yard...you "lucky" kchunt. A porch has gotta be VERY "exciting" for you. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

I've never seen a Dog either. Chasing a 'Coon must be VERY "exciting" for you,as Big Yella' bounces Bears outta the backyard. GREAT time to fling some of "your" pictures. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Rather enjoying your INCREDIBLY long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,as you wax eloquent on your Vagina Monologue and attempt to bolster the courage to go for the throat...with the hilarious punchline of what you "do" for a "living",that "grants" you the "opportunity" to "know","do" and "critique" so "much". I'm fhuqking crying......I'm laughing soooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Don't "forget" to "tell" me "more",because you are doing "GREAT"! As an aside,not all wares is equal and though your Imagination and Pretend are very "real" to you...it ain't. Just saying. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

BEST Thread EVER!!!

Laughing!.................

Fredrica,

I enjoy it when your keyboard slurs and you are REALLY doing your BEST. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

OUTSTANDING Fhuqkiung Hilarity you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk!

"mansion"
"peddle"
"awsome"

NO fhuqking "wonder" MOA and Mils trouble you so,given your "uncanny" "abilities" with numbers. LAUGHING!

Boy that is some purty High Zoot stuff to run through a Dillon a coupla times and be "rewarded" with 500yd ammo,with your Chain Reaction Progressive Goat Fhuqk. I mean that is REAL "close" to crafting what I let you look at in pics,in your "30 minutes". Laughing!

500yd ammo is called "22LR" and now you "know" and can thank me later. Too bad Reality won't let you afford a 22LR. Laughing!

Then you frost it with your Tiddly Wink "sharpener" and Benchmade War Cry,you sappy CLUELESS Fhuqk. Whatcha gonna "tell" me about next? LAUGHING!

Mebbe mention again,how you "know" a Cutter,then cite what you "do" for a "living" to REALLY knock it out of the Fhuqking PARK. Reeeeeeeeeeeee-LAUGHING!

Dangle "some" pics of them 308 "Blasters"...it'll be funnier than fhuqk too. Pardon in advance,my speakin' fluent MBR(Google it). So be careful. Hint. Just saying. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You Do NOTHING DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Bob,

Runout is horrid,Precision a huge concession and it's akin to sticking windshield wipers on a Billy Goat's ass. The DUMBER you are,the "better" it is and rest assured,Fredrica is groovin' on it. Hint. Laughing!

Few things more "exciting" than The Paper Hat Brigade planning a Big Weekend Trip.

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooooooooooo hard!!!

BEST Thread EVER!!!

Bless their hearts and just how hard they try.

Magnumdoosh,

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination.

GREAT time to cite who you "think" "does" LESS than you. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

'22,

It ain't tough to cypher who shoots and who don't...if only to the chagrin of The Paper Hat Brigade.

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within their "means",so they can "contribute" too.

Bless their hearts.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits it's always obvious when you are on the ROPE. You of all people start spell checking. Funny
https://youtu.be/m1xIRqEVAD0 How a dad and son bond over a game of fetch.
Did you have to get hutch once your boy stoped playing fetch with you???? He don't appear much any more,
Ps not being able to afford top end knife sharpener must suck.

Which one of the M1's Did you ( respout) to 25-06. Priceless
Good talk retard. Good talk.

Last edited by fredIII; 01/17/17.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by huntsman22
it ain't no fun trying to outshoot guys that can't shoot.....

While I'm relatively certain this was meant as an insult, I'm not absolutely certain it was meant for me...like 99% sure. If not, when have you seen BobinNH shoot and when have you seen me shoot?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's not an insult, it's a statement. You said you'd hate to try to outshoot Bob. I said that as meaning the fun is in trying to outshoot someone who can actually shoot. Personally, I don't get much enjoyment 'outshooting' folk that can't even hit a target. Of course, only you would take that as an insult.

Page 8 of 48 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
119 members (6mmCreedmoor, 257 mag, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 15 invisible), 1,766 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.