Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
They are some of the biggest names in the Republican national security firmament, veterans of past GOP administrations who say, if called upon by President-elect Donald Trump, they stand ready to serve their country again.

But their phones aren’t ringing. Their entreaties to Trump Tower in New York have mostly gone unanswered. In Trump world, these establishment all-stars say they are “PNG” — personae non gratae.

Their transgression was signing one or both of two public “Never Trump” letters during the campaign, declaring they would not vote for Trump and calling his candidacy a danger to the nation.

One letter, with 122 names, was published by War on the Rocks, a website devoted to national security commentary, during the primary season in March. The other, with 50 names, including some repeat signatories, was published by the New York Times during the general-election campaign in August.

Now, just days before Trump is sworn in as the nation’s 45th president, the letter signers fear they have been added to another document, this one private — a purported blacklist compiled by Trump’s political advisers......................

“It’s hostile,” said this person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear of further retribution. “It’s not just that we’re frozen out. . . . I was told they said there was an enemies list.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...beba6b_story.html?utm_term=.e768c8ebec12

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Golly gee, actions have consequences....who'd a thought?

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yes, definitely the types of people I would want on a security detail!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hardball in the big league is rough for the softies.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They rolled the dice.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by KFWA
They are some of the biggest names in the Republican national security firmament, veterans of past GOP administrations who say, if called upon by President-elect Donald Trump, they stand ready to serve their country again.

But their phones aren’t ringing. Their entreaties to Trump Tower in New York have mostly gone unanswered. In Trump world, these establishment all-stars say they are “PNG” — personae non gratae.

Their transgression was signing one or both of two public “Never Trump” letters during the campaign, declaring they would not vote for Trump and calling his candidacy a danger to the nation.

One letter, with 122 names, was published by War on the Rocks, a website devoted to national security commentary, during the primary season in March. The other, with 50 names, including some repeat signatories, was published by the New York Times during the general-election campaign in August.

Now, just days before Trump is sworn in as the nation’s 45th president, the letter signers fear they have been added to another document, this one private — a purported blacklist compiled by Trump’s political advisers......................

“It’s hostile,” said this person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear of further retribution. “It’s not just that we’re frozen out. . . . I was told they said there was an enemies list.”

Good.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
And shunned they will be...........................................................

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
If you strike at the king, you must kill him.

These folks are fools. It's no longer business as usual.

The swamp "Merry Maids" are at the door.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=cra1948]Golly gee, actions have consequences....who'd a thought?

Who would of thought that such actions would have consequences. My oh my!!!
Cheers NC I 2nd your comments

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I hope Trump follows through.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is that rising bile or a cockhead you feel in the back of your throat? Either way, you're bound to be [bleep].

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

What the bloody hell did they think would happen, they have told the world Trump is a lunatic and they wouldn't work with him.

They got their wish.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Man, I am really liking the way this new America is going!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART

People seem to be surprised that Trump fights back. He is no milquetoast. It's about time.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump will use these people though. He needs their votes, just not their advice and friendship.

Sam......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by JSTUART

People seem to be surprised that Trump fights back. He is no milquetoast. It's about time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup ..

I was SO TIRED of the MittensMclame type politician I coulda barfed many times .
Let all the never Trumpers ESAD !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

And they publicly put themselves on the list daily. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Well, wah wah wah....

GO TRUMP!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When grown people 'bite the apple', they got 2 choices...
Chew it... or choke on it!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
What else did they expect? Fug em.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

706 members (01Foreman400, 007FJ, 160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 3,138 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,579
Posts18,454,096
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.