Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Anaconda
Remember, these are the same polls that said Hillary was going to win in a landslide.

LMAO!

Stupid fuqks will never learn.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fshaw

..... I had to vote for Jill Stein......

I'm not stupid (college degree),

Frank

Frank, Not even a college can fix stupid!

You should know that if you have a college degree.

Ray
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Before the haters get started: I'm not stupid (college degree), I'm not gay (married to a great woman for many years and not closeted),

You're probably a little bit gay.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I hope someday Yobama is not a topic anymore

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
4ager, I'd counter that an outdoorsman who supports a candidate that thinks the unchecked release of CO2 from burning fossil fuels is justified by economic gain alone is turning their back on the legacy we owe the future generations of outdoorsmen and women.

If you haven't read about ocean acidification as a result of atmospheric CO2 it's worth looking at. Though it seems like anything in "the mainstream media" is automatically discounted here, it was released today that 2016 was the hottest year on record for the third consecutive year. There is plenty of information available from a variety of sources other than "main stream media." If you already believe it's a hoax then I'm not going to change your mind though.

Clinton and Trump were non starters for me as was not voting. Who would you have voted for?

Here's a thought, dumbass -

Emissions are not unchecked in the US, and NO ONE has called for that. If you have ton resort to that bunk to try to build an argue, give back that college degree you are so proud of.

2016 was supposedly 0.22 degrees warmer. Yippee. Factor in solar radiation, as well as the fact that we have not been recording temps very long (the caveat to those "hottest ever" is the fact that they always state recorded history; which isn't long). How hot was it when Greenland was actually GREEN when first settled, and vineyards grew in England?

Hmmm...

What are you going to do about China adding coal fired plants on an annual basis that equal the entire US coal fired fleet, and they do it every year with zero regulations?

How about the fact that open air cook fires globally produce as much "greenhouse gas emissions" as the combined global automobile fleet?

Or, that when manufacturing jobs leave the US where there are pollution controls for Mexico and China and the like where there are no controls, the net effect to what you say you support is overwhelmingly negative?

How do you fix THAT, with a Jill Stein or Hussein Obama vote?

These are facts as accepted by those that espouse the crap you spew; what are your solutions, since what you and they want is actually making it worse?

Last edited by 4ager; 01/20/17.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
I know that there is a core here that's thrilled with what's coming. I am not. I'm not a big poll believer but I do believe many Americans do think Trump is a horse's a**. Count me among them. This will be my last opportunity to say that for four years because I was raised during the time that you didn't denigrate the President because of the office he held. Respect the office and hope for the best possible from the man who occupied it. Tomorrow Trump will be our President and I will observe that.

I did not vote for Trump and could not vote for Clinton. I had to vote for Jill Stein because the two main party choices were so undesirable. As an outdoorsman the health of our environment is important to me. If we really did want change we missed our opportunity. Now we'll get to see what the 1%ers will do for the working American. I think we're about to get a lesson in "Be careful of what you wish for because it might come true."

We'll probably never know if the majority of Americans were for Trump or not, we do know with certainty that the majority of voters weren't. He did win what counts, some states by a very narrow margin, and that's what counts so he will be president. Trump is not a stupid man and the DNC deserved the loss they got. They have no one to blame but themselves.

I hope I'm proven wrong but I think it's likely that we're going to end up with an administration that over the next four years makes President Obama look reasonably good. Since President Obama took office unemployment is down nearly by half (his predecessor manipulated the numbers as well), the stock market is at a near all time high even without the bump since the election, and we've experienced the longest period of economic growth since the late 1930s or 40s even if it wasn't felt by all Americans. I don't like the near doubling of the national debt or his foreign policy failures.

Now we'll get to see what the incoming Republicans will do, they own it all and will have to own it all. One of the best things is that we as Americans are resilient. We've survived poor presidents before (President "W." Bush or President Obama, take your pick). We'll survive this one or I'll be proven wrong which I hope to be. We'll see.

Before the haters get started: I'm not stupid (college degree), I'm not gay (married to a great woman for many years and not closeted), and I'm not unpatriotic (honorably retired after a military career and held public office, two terms, as a Republican before becoming Independent).

If any of you have a long enough memory, I don't, I honestly hope to have to "eat crow" on this in four years.

Best to you all and to America.

Frank

Good God...

Didn't mean to offend you.

You didn't. You just proved whether or not you should be taken seriously. An "outdoorsman" that voted for Stein warrants no real consideration.

Hey, "outdoorsman" - how do you justify voting against the Second Amendment?

Jill Stein on gun control - http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Jill_Stein_Gun_Control.htm

http://www.guns.com/2016/09/14/green-partys-jill-stein-americans-should-be-persuaded-to-disarm/

Last edited by 4ager; 01/20/17.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, "outdoorsman"...

Here is your candidate on hunting:

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crossfireopps, You're right I'm an idiot. You win.

Yes, my fellow AMERICANS and I DO win this one,and many to come in the very near future.

You and your incredibly screwed up tribe of eggheads, LOSE.

You have a college degree ?

......I dropped out of school at 15 and went out to get a REAL education.

You don't "mean to offend ?",...OK, WTF are you doing posting your innermost girlish fears on THIS site, on THIS of all days.

Tell ya' what pal, I'll bet if a swab from your mouth was taken, Chuck Schumers azz DNA would turn up on it.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/20/17.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
You're welcome. Not many other choices.

I can think of one pretty fine choice. I voted for him. He won. A few others also voted for him. I place faith in no man to right all wrongs but I feel better about our newest president than I have in 22 years of voting.

I'm excited.

What would we have done if your moonbat Stein had been standing up there today? As if there were any legitimate chance of that happening.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
L
las Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Hey, Trump is up to 56% approval today. That's 16 points in 4 days.

By the end of next week, I'm expecting near 100% at this rate.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
They dug up this approval rating from Moocheles bhutt!
Lyin' bastid can't be gone soon enough for me!

They could probably dig a school bus outta her butt.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It appears fshaw is educated beyond his intelligence.

I believe one of our biggest hurdles going forward is going to be dealing with the arrogant educated left and the college students that have been fed propaganda and completely lack critical thinking skills.

Combine that with an over rated sense of intelligence and self esteem and you have the millennial snowflakes.

These people are dangerous fools, the perfect useful idiots.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Another (educated) idiot goes on ignore...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
You're an idiot

This

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know that there is a core here that's thrilled with what's coming. I am not. I'm not a big poll believer but I do believe many Americans do think Trump is a horse's a**. Count me among them. This will be my last opportunity to say that for four years because I was raised during the time that you didn't denigrate the President because of the office he held. Respect the office and hope for the best possible from the man who occupied it. Tomorrow Trump will be our President and I will observe that.

I did not vote for Trump and could not vote for Clinton. I had to vote for Jill Stein because the two main party choices were so undesirable. As an outdoorsman the health of our environment is important to me. If we really did want change we missed our opportunity. Now we'll get to see what the 1%ers will do for the working American. I think we're about to get a lesson in "Be careful of what you wish for because it might come true."

We'll probably never know if the majority of Americans were for Trump or not, we do know with certainty that the majority of voters weren't. He did win what counts, some states by a very narrow margin, and that's what counts so he will be president. Trump is not a stupid man and the DNC deserved the loss they got. They have no one to blame but themselves.

I hope I'm proven wrong but I think it's likely that we're going to end up with an administration that over the next four years makes President Obama look reasonably good. Since President Obama took office unemployment is down nearly by half (his predecessor manipulated the numbers as well), the stock market is at a near all time high even without the bump since the election, and we've experienced the longest period of economic growth since the late 1930s or 40s even if it wasn't felt by all Americans. I don't like the near doubling of the national debt or his foreign policy failures.

Now we'll get to see what the incoming Republicans will do, they own it all and will have to own it all. One of the best things is that we as Americans are resilient. We've survived poor presidents before (President "W." Bush or President Obama, take your pick). We'll survive this one or I'll be proven wrong which I hope to be. We'll see.

Before the haters get started: I'm not stupid (college degree), I'm not gay (married to a great woman for many years and not closeted), and I'm not unpatriotic (honorably retired after a military career and held public office, two terms, as a Republican before becoming Independent).

If any of you have a long enough memory, I don't, I honestly hope to have to "eat crow" on this in four years.

Best to you all and to America.

Frank

Good God...

Didn't mean to offend you.

You didn't. You just proved whether or not you should be taken seriously. An "outdoorsman" that voted for Stein warrants no real consideration.

Hey, "outdoorsman" - how do you justify voting against the Second Amendment?

Jill Stein on gun control - http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Jill_Stein_Gun_Control.htm

http://www.guns.com/2016/09/14/green-partys-jill-stein-americans-should-be-persuaded-to-disarm/

Since the "outdoorsman" is back....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, "outdoorsman"...

Here is your candidate on hunting:

[Linked Image]

Where's the intrepid "outdoorsman"?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
4ager, I'd counter that an outdoorsman who supports a candidate that thinks the unchecked release of CO2 from burning fossil fuels is justified by economic gain alone is turning their back on the legacy we owe the future generations of outdoorsmen and women.

If you haven't read about ocean acidification as a result of atmospheric CO2 it's worth looking at. Though it seems like anything in "the mainstream media" is automatically discounted here, it was released today that 2016 was the hottest year on record for the third consecutive year. There is plenty of information available from a variety of sources other than "main stream media." If you already believe it's a hoax then I'm not going to change your mind though.

Clinton and Trump were non starters for me as was not voting. Who would you have voted for?

Here's a thought, dumbass -

Emissions are not unchecked in the US, and NO ONE has called for that. If you have ton resort to that bunk to try to build an argue, give back that college degree you are so proud of.

2016 was supposedly 0.22 degrees warmer. Yippee. Factor in solar radiation, as well as the fact that we have not been recording temps very long (the caveat to those "hottest ever" is the fact that they always state recorded history; which isn't long). How hot was it when Greenland was actually GREEN when first settled, and vineyards grew in England?

Hmmm...

What are you going to do about China adding coal fired plants on an annual basis that equal the entire US coal fired fleet, and they do it every year with zero regulations?

How about the fact that open air cook fires globally produce as much "greenhouse gas emissions" as the combined global automobile fleet?

Or, that when manufacturing jobs leave the US where there are pollution controls for Mexico and China and the like where there are no controls, the net effect to what you say you support is overwhelmingly negative?

How do you fix THAT, with a Jill Stein or Hussein Obama vote?

These are facts as accepted by those that espouse the crap you spew; what are your solutions, since what you and they want is actually making it worse?

Hey, FRANK! Why ya hiding?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been colder here all year than last.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 3,036 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,698
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.