I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
CNN: Assassinating Trump Could Keep Obama Administration in Power

Warner Todd Huston18 Jan 20171,642

As the nation prepares for the peaceful transfer of power on Inauguration Day, CNN is dreaming up scenarios whereby the Obama administration can keep power if President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence were blown up as they prepared to take to oath of office.
On the Wednesday, January 18 broadcast of CNN’s The Situation Room, host Wolf Blitzer aired a segment with a chyron featuring the headline “Developing Now.” During that “developing” segment, Blitzer and correspondent Brian Todd discussed what would happen if the unthinkable occurred on January 20.

Blitzer introduced the segment, saying, “What if an incoming president and his immediate successors were wiped out on day one?” and from there, CNN contributor Brian Todd took over to outline the line of succession if an attack blew up the inaugural dais, killing both Trump and Pence.

The upshot was that in the case of both heads of state being killed, the Secretary of State would take over. Currently that man is Secretary of State John Kerry, But in case some objected because his office would also end as of noon on Inauguration Day, then it would be the Speaker of the House — Republican Paul Ryan — or even Obama’s Under Secretary for Political Affairs Tom Shannon.

The report also noted that the designated survivor appointed by the Obama administration could also become president in the case of a disaster. So, in CNN’s analysis, most of the people who would take over in the worst-case scenario would keep the Obama administration in power, at least indirectly.

So while most of the country is looking to enjoy the day’s events and waiting expectantly to hear what our new president will have to say for his first address as our leader, CNN is wondering what will happen if he is assassinated.

Perhaps CNN is still stuck in anger, the second stage of grief.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They just keep hoping...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It would be Ryan. The Constitution is clear on that.

Secretary of State is after the Speaker of the House.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I also have several scenario's where CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NPR,Hollyweird, Obammy and all Democrats are assassinated...

or should I say I have a Dream..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While unlikely, Bob, I recommend you prepare to jump in front of any ne'er do wells.

Wear a vest because I care about your safety.

And the fact you're my guide next weekend.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This reminds me of my MIL and her next door neighbor, Joe. This was down on the KY/TN border, many moons ago.

Joe said he was a psychic and could predict things. He said he was getting direct revelations from God and Jesus. That's pretty much how he ran his family. If he needed an answer, he'd just go off and pray and God would speak to him, and whatever it was, that was how it went down.

Joe and my mother in law stopped seeing eye to eye. I forget now what the matter was. This was a slow moving train wreck and it evolved over many visits over several years. Joe would see me come up to me and KYHillChick when we first arrived in town and beg us to come over as soon as possible. Each time, he'd been given special messages from God, Jesus or an angel and each time it was about my Mother-in-Law and each time the predictions got worse and worse.

Somewhere in the middle of all this, my MIL started getting messages from God about Joe as well. Joe was going to die a horrible death. He was going to take sick. He was going to get run down in the road. The house was going to catch on fire. You could tell both of them had grown to hate each other, but neither were going to admit it. Instead it leaked out in dreams and visits from angels.

Until Joe's death several years later, the two kept up this battle of premonitions. Each time we came down to visit, the predictions were worse and worse. In the end, both died of slow, painful cancers that ate them up slowly. I watched Joe die first hand, and I was the last person he talked to. MIL went 5 years later.

My advice to CNN is to stop worrying about all these premonitions of Trump's impending doom and get back to reporting the news. The road they are traveling is a dark one and it bodes no good for them.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Imagine the outcry if they had said this about Obama 8 years ago.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by David_Walter

CNN talked about a bomb or blowing up Trump and Pence. Won't Ryan be sitting front and center where he will be blown up as well?

Does CNN know something we don't?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
CNN has been bombing ever since FoxNews started up.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
There is, or was, haven't seen it lately, a show on TV called Designated Survivor. Where they get the ideas to manufacture the news, from a TV show. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

CNN talked about a bomb or blowing up Trump and Pence. Won't Ryan be sitting front and center where he will be blown up as well?

That's what I was thinking.

They better pray it doesn't happen, or an attempt doesn't happen.

Azzholes.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Huston should be fired - TODAY. CNN should lose their license - TODAY.

Those a-holes are truly INSANE..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102

And Obama?

FJB & FJT
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Øbambam should be standing there as well......

Just saying.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe that's the reason all the demodouches are not attending...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RWE
Øbambam should be standing there as well......

Just saying.

Safest place for Trump right now is standing next to Obama.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's the Propaganda Corps scum that'll be scattered across the coming battlefield one day.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
"Perhaps CNN is still stuck in anger, the second stage of grief."

Stuck on "stupid", most likely.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
"Perhaps CNN is still stuck in anger, the second stage of grief."

Stuck on "stupid", most likely.

It's more than just "stupid".

They are accomplices.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, they are FEEDING this, and in this dereliction and departure from ethical journalism, doing TERRIBLE damage to the future of our 1st A.

HATE to see that,.....

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1lesfox, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 53 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.