Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by powdr
Just don't send it to Dan, what ever his name is, in Alaska. I sent him mine because he had a quick turnaround. Some said two days. Well he's had mine over a month and my gunsmith is waiting on...you guessed it, the bolt. powdr

Powdr,

Did this ever get resolved?

The one bolt handle I had Dan weld for me was done correctly and returned within the expected turnaround time.

Moreover, never have seen any complaint posts regarding Accu-TIG prior to yours.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Carbon, he kept it exactly one month and sent it back not done. He said that I had made some negative comments about him on the forum and that he would not do it. I did say not to send it to him after waiting 3 weeks w/no word from him. I'm going to follow Butch Lambert and anyone else that recommends him around and tell my story as long as I'm on this board. I'm going to make my story known. I may not cost him any business but I'm damn sure going to try. That SOB is not the only man in America that can weld on a bolt. Two day service my ass. powdr

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
powdr, I don't know why you had a problem as most of us has had very good luck. I have not a clue why you seem to think I'm the source of your problems. You can check all my post on the subject. My only suggestion was for you to call him. I haven't had contact with him in 2-3 months.I'm sorry that you feel the way you do, but I did not appreciate your crude PM to me. You had no reason at all to do that.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hell, you idiot...Dan told me it was you. Of course since both of you are liars it wouldn't surprise me for Dan to come on the fire and say he never said any such thing. powdr

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Carbon 12, I've had two fire members contact me in he last couple of days with like stories. One from California said Dan sent his bolt back to him and said he refused to work on anybody's stuff from California. How's that for an honorable man. He and Butch thought they'd teach me a lesson and I'd just cow down to them. Hell, Butch would have you think he's the only man in America that can weld a bolt on. powdr

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Had a similar experience with Dan Accu-TIG in the past. Don't know, maybe he didn't like the way I part my hair.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Well Carbon 12, there's at least 4 unhappy customers. Not unhappy w/the work cause he didn't do any! He's a waste of time and money plus he wants to tell you what you want.powdr

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gemby58
Tig, haven't gas welded a bolt handle since they came outbwith tig.

76 years is impressive

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Carbon 12, I've had two fire members contact me in he last couple of days with like stories. One from California said Dan sent his bolt back to him and said he refused to work on anybody's stuff from California. How's that for an honorable man. He and Butch thought they'd teach me a lesson and I'd just cow down to them. Hell, Butch would have you think he's the only man in America that can weld a bolt on. powdr

You are a sick kid!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Dan at Accu-Tig did a great job on my Zastava Mini Mauser great service and timely.

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You really want people to think that Butch, cause it makes you look better. Poor old Craig must be sick too. powdr

Last edited by powdr; 01/20/17.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
That SOB is not the only man in America that can weld on a bolt. powdr

Who did you find to do your bolt handle, what did it cost, turnaround time and how did it come out?

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
I've had Steve Heilmann do bolt work for me. I've never seen anything so perfect.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
powdr powdr powdr,
Until this thread appeared I have had no dealings with you in my 13+years on this forum. I suggested that you call Dan about your problem. My first notice of any problem was your crude and profane PM to me. You're crying and whining from probably being less than a man talking to Dan. I don't know as I wasn't privileged to know your conversation.
I may have posted things that some may have differed with some people, but I don't lie.
You just need to get your pink panties out of the wad and man up to what really happened. The stage is yours and if you insist on whining more, go for it kid.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'm having it done as we speak Carbon 12 by a professional. The price is confidential and the entire rifle will be returned to me within the week. powdr

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by pathfinder76
I've had Steve Heilmann do bolt work for me. I've never seen anything so perfect.

I've used Steve as well, his work is flawless.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
powdr,
You are the lying SOB in this post.
You made the assumption that Butch informed me of your post here-DO NOT ASSUME.

1 'phone call from you Dec 8,2016.
12 days later bolt arrives.
Your note w/ bolt stated you did not understand any questions asked-I have the note-need a copy!

3 weeks later your bolt/payment & $10 bill to cover your postage are returned w/bolt since most of my questions went over your head.

Same w/ the Craigster's bolt.

No e-mails,No 'phone calls until your bolt was already in route back to you.

It is Not my rifle/Not my decision to configure your bolt/handle.

I can't fix STUPIDity!!!!

Last edited by Dans40X; 01/25/17.

Keep'em in the X ring,
Dan

www.accu-tig.com
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
No Dan, you're the lyingest SOB in all of Alaska. You kept my bolt exactly one month to the day. I sent you 3 emails during that time and I have them also. You sent it back not done. You don't have to say that Butch didn't call cause he's the only SOB dumb enough to take up for you on this board. You're a shallow and hateful man. I wish you nothing but continued troubles w/your lying ass. You keep fixin them your way and eventually you'll be out of a job. No customer service from you... just plain lying dumb ass pranks. You're a sorry Bastard. Hell you ain't the only guy in the world that can weld on a bolt. You think posting here is going to make it easier on your boy but you just made it worse. powdr

Last edited by powdr; 01/26/17.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Dans40x accu-tig,

I still have, somewhere here, the note you sent with my returned bolt, saying you couldn't/wouldn't work on any stuff from CA. I was going to try and find it, scan it, and post it here. But I'll refrain, and save you the embarrassment. Besides, I've got better things to do.

Thanks for the memories.

GFY

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
After all this, I wouldn't even consider doing any work for those guys, it don't pay!

+Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 55 invisible), 2,908 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,276
Posts18,467,549
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.