Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Holy smokes! Too many to choose from. I've narrowed it down to 6.5 Creedmoor ... 26 Nosler ... 260 Rem ... 264 Win Mag ... 6.5 x 55. What gives? I want one but once I fill this gap in my current lineup, I don't want regrets. I have a big void between my 22-250 and my 30-06 that I think a 6.5 would fit perfectly. Here's what I do know, I reload so ammo is not an issue except maybe finding brass. I also don't plan on shooting it a TON, maybe 100rds a year max, except hunting occasionally so barrel life really isn't a factor. Recoil might be something I shy away from, not saying I can't deal with it but I just plain shoot better with low recoiling rifles. Also, a big factor can be what manufacturers currently offer in these chamberings. I don't typically do much to my rifles, the way I get them is usually how they stay. I have done a stock swap on occasion but that's about it. Advice???

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since you have an 06, I would go fast. You want to hunt, not punch paper. You have a good all around rifle. Get something like the Nosler, it will shoot way out there. Or, it will be an awesome flat shooter for anything out to mid range. Think 25-06, only better.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Since you have an 06, I would go fast. You want to hunt, not punch paper. You have a good all around rifle. Get something like the Nosler, it will shoot way out there. Or, it will be an awesome flat shooter for anything out to mid range. Think 25-06, only better.

I've been thinking 264 Win Mag but wish I could shoot one to familiarize myself to the expected recoil

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Recoil levels of the .264 will be about the same as a .30-06, just with a louder blast from the muzzle.

Last edited by 4ager; 01/21/17.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
6,5 Creedmoor or a 264 Win mag if you want a little more velocity. The 264 has less recoil than a 7 rem mag in the same rifle in my opinion. If you go with 120grain bullets it's tame to me. My 14 year granddaughter shoots the Creed easy and ain't scared of the 264 with 120's. she is about 95 lbs. if I could have only one I'd go the 264 route. I have several Sako's and a couple pre 64's. It would be great if you knew guys that would let you try their rifles. The Savage Predator Hunters are fine rifles in 6.5 or 260. Join the 6.5 club. The 26 Nosler is cool too. It will carry a long long way.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
260...you can make brass from 243 or 7-08's...and run 125-130's fast enough for Elk I'm told. No elk in east texas but some mega sized hogs get a dirt nap pretty easy down here from the bragin at the LGS's.

A guy I follow on another channel, next county over shoots a 260 T3 has just decided that NPT 100gr'ers are not reliable enough after several years. Has killed more of 'em than I would ever admit to without being accused of bragging, and recently switched to 120's after a butt high boar got back up and staggered off into the brush where no sane person would follow a wounded one, and kills lots of hogs all year long.
Ron

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Currently I'm liking the Win70 Extreme Weather SS in 264 Win Mag or the Browning Hells Canyon with McMillan stock for factory rifle offerings. Both have 26" barrels and weigh in around 7lbs or a touch more.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
There's elk on our deer lease, SOB's scare the deer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The .264 Win Mag is hard to beat. It's one of my favorite calibers, and I've killed a truck load of Whitetails, Mulies, Antelope, and pigs with mine. And I wouldn't hesitate at all to use it for Elk or Black Bears.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I like to shoot my rifles a lot, and also don't like heavy recoil. I therefore prefer the smaller cartridges. Of the .260, 6.5 Creedmoor, and 6.5 x 55, it's hard to pick a bad one. I think the Creedmoor has the edge for two reasons...ability to load vld bullets and still have the neck where you need it, and brass availability.
If you want real reach out and touch them performance, though, the magnums will do it better. The .264 and .26 Nosler are flat shooters, indeed. But they are going to kick you harder.

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 300_savage
I like to shoot my rifles a lot, and also don't like heavy recoil. I therefore prefer the smaller cartridges. Of the .260, 6.5 Creedmoor, and 6.5 x 55, it's hard to pick a bad one. I think the Creedmoor has the edge for two reasons...ability to load vld bullets and still have the neck where you need it, and brass availability.
If you want real reach out and touch them performance, though, the magnums will do it better. The .264 and .26 Nosler are flat shooters, indeed. But they are going to kick you harder.

I think this is pretty much where I'm stuck at currently. I couldn't have said it better.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I think you should choose a RIFLE action first.

If you have a short bolt action you should look at the 260. If you have a Mauser length bolt action I'd use the 6.5X55
If you use a long bolt action I'd go with the 6.5-06 or maybe the 264 Mag.
If you want to use a NATO length detachable mag (autos, and some bolt actions) go with the Creedmoor.

If you are going with a lever action BLR or a BAR use the 260.

Use the RIFLE you want and learn the trajectory of the load. All are just fine.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
I'd go with whatever 6.5 Creedmoor floats your boat. One of the advantages of high-BC 6.5mm bullets is they provide the same downrange performance as conventional spitzers in with less recoil. High-BC 140's from the Creedmoor started at 2750 basically match the .270 Winchester in velocity with conventional 140's started at 30000 at around 350 yards--and beat the .270 noticeably in wind-drift at any range, with 2/3 the recoil. A Creedmoor would fill your slot between the .22-250 and .30-06 very well.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
K
K
I am new here and not sure if I should comment but I will.

1, What are you going to shoot with this rifle?
2, What is the estimated maximum range?

A long time ago I had a 264 and was never impressed with it. It required slower powders than were available and it never preformed like I wanted it to, todays slower powders make it a much better choice. If you are planning on hunting antelope, mountain goat, deer at long range or elk at medium range this would be my recommendation. I personally do not think mountain goat should be hunted with anything smaller or larger than a 300 magnum or 8mm Rem. My son in law uses a 264 for deer hunting in SE Saskatchewan.

I now have 3 6.5x55 rifles, 2 are weak Norwegian Krag rifles and the other is a M1896 Mauser. I love the 6.5x55 and it is a good mid to close range deer rifle and it will work on elk. The 260 is similar and is interesting and I almost had a 6.5-08 built before it came out.

The Nosler and Creedmore are interesting and if I was 20 years younger I would probably have one or both. They are both relatively new and I would be concerned about ammo and brass availability, I hunt with a 284 and brass can be hard to find at times. The Nosler brass will be hard to make but Creedmore brass can be made from 308 or 300 Savage. Both are between the 6.5x55/260 and the 264 and would be good choices for mid range deer and elk but I would recommend the Creedmore over the rebated rim Nosler. Both of these are close to 270/280.

Recoil in any 6.5 should be a non issue.

I hope my rambling did not confuse you

Last edited by Keta; 01/21/17.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Simple solution.
6.5x284

jmho
Tim

possibly the Swede a close second.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
Albert Einstein

At Khe Sanh a sign read "For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected never knew".
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm a fan of classic calibers.

6.5x55 is really mild. CZ makes a couple, including the nice looking Fulll Stock, Tikka makes some too that are still in production. Some ruger No1 models were chambered in 6.5x55 in prior years may still be available on the secondary market. Killed my first deer with a M70 in 6.5x55.

.264 Win Mag in a Model 70 would be another classic. a coupla years ago they did a run of supergrades in that caliber, sorry I missed that. But the M70 sporter is still available.

shoot good.

Poole

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Add another - the 6.5 PRC.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
High-BC 140's from the Creedmoor started at 2750 basically match the .270 Winchester in velocity with conventional 140's started at>>> 30000 <<< at around 350 yards--

DANG ! where can I get one of those? whistle
grin grin

Now, even if you edit that--it's still quoted here! smile

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
6.5-06

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I've been enamored with the .264 WinMag for a long time and almost pulled the trigger on one two years ago. But I didn't because I want to shoot 140 grain VLD's and the barrel twist rate on the Model 70's looks too slow.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
.260 Rem. Multiple sources of brass, decent performance with low recoil. I just ordered one from Melvin so I know the rifle will be top notch as received from NULA.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Aside from its general quality, a Melvin Rifle is an excellent choice for the .260 because the Model 20 has a 3" magazine, long enough to seat any of the high-BC bullets out to the lands.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know you said you've settled on a 6.5 but I'd go with the tried and true 6MMRem.

JMO

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
264 win mag!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyBobby
Currently I'm liking the Win70 Extreme Weather SS in 264 Win Mag or the Browning Hells Canyon with McMillan stock for factory rifle offerings. Both have 26" barrels and weigh in around 7lbs or a touch more.

I lust over that Winchester. That is a sweet rifle in a sweet chambering. A 264 Win pushing a 140 grain pill with 60 grains of powder at about 3050 FPS will recoil about 20-25% less than the same gun in a 30-06 pushing a 180 grain bullet at 2800 FPS using 60 grains of powder. http://www.handloads.com/calc/recoil.asp

The 264 has a serious cool factor. I have a Creedmoor and appreciate its virtues, but I am honestly sick of hearing the name. If I were to start building a rifle battery today, I may very well start with the 264 in the very rifle you mention. I do hand load.

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I lust over that Winchester. That is a sweet rifle in a sweet chambering. A 264 Win pushing a 140 grain pill with 60 grains of powder at about 3050 FPS will recoil about 20-25% less than the same gun in a 30-06 pushing a 180 grain bullet at 2800 FPS using 60 grains of powder. http://www.handloads.com/calc/recoil.asp

The 264 has a serious cool factor. I have a Creedmoor and appreciate its virtues, but I am honestly sick of hearing the name. If I were to start building a rifle battery today, I may very well start with the 264 in the very rifle you mention. I do hand load.

I can't argue with anything you just said

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
If you are not inclined to do much to your rifles , Tikka is a Good place to start! I know they make .260s and 6.5x55s. 6.5x55 brass is the cheapest of all the Lapua made 6.5s and magazine length is a non issue. .260 is my fav. but Am considering others for a future rebarrel......
The .264 and 26 add noise and expense when it is just not needed. unless you shoot to 400yds and just want to aim and shoot. Any caliber requires some drop charts and either a reticle or knob twisting past that.
Do know if I helped ,but any of the middle 6.5s will make you smile!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I bought my '96 Swede purely for investment purposes as it was still in cosmoline, all serials matched and the bore was a mirror. I'd always seen it mentioned in articles but considered it an out-dated "wimp" round. Didn't take me long to throw that opinion in the trash heap and then develop a sincere admiration for the round!

I'm pretty proud of myself, though. A few trips through ballistic charts and multi-caliber comparisons and I figured out what took the 1,000 yard competitors decades to figure out. The .264 is probably the most perfect caliber ever and even the "lowly" Swede typically out-performs many calibers that are much more respected by the masses.

Bottom line: write all of the .264 calibers down on a piece of paper, stand back 7 feet, close your eyes and throw a dart. You'll be happy regardless!

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

"Normal" isn't coming back; Jesus is!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
If it were me, if I wanted a short action it would be a Creed and in a long action a 6.5-06, both twisted 1-8.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I went through the same thoughts. Partly due to a shoulder injury that forced me to part ways with my 300 WM. I replaced it with a Win 70 in 264 Win mag Sporter since the recoil was right around the same as my 30-06.
I 'made' my 6.5x55 Swede simply because I wanted something that many haven't owned. (pity them). At 2800 fps muzzle velocity, it should be a decent back-up on elk inside of 250 yards or so.
Accuracy of both has been phenomenal, the Swede parks 4 shots in .33" using Lapua brass and 142 Noslers.
The 264 WM runs the same bullet in my loads at 3200 fps with 3 shot groups running .4 @ 100.
Since you mention two criteria in your post - recoil and availability of various ammo types - I'd suggest a 260 Rem.
Light recoil, various manufacturer's make enough ammo variations to find something you'll like and the brass is easily made from either 243 or 7mm-08 brass. And it's brass is usually fairly readily available from the various online sources.
The 260 is easy to load for and as long as you don't shoot long strings of shots or shoot a lot while the barrel is hot, the barrel should last you 1200-1500 rounds or so, maybe more.

Support your local Friends of NRA - supporting Youth Shooting Sports for more than 20 years.

Neither guns nor Liberals have a brain.

Whatever you do, Pay it Forward. - Kids are the future of the hunting and shooting world.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If the availability of good, accurate factory ammo is important, the 6.5 Creedmoor is the winner and the lead is becoming longer as more ammo manufacturers jump on board with new offerings.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I have a 6.5 Creed and a 6.5x284 (Shehane in a LA) and both have substantially exceeded my expectations in regards to velocity and accuracy.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Factory options favor the 6.5 Creedmoor. 260 Rem brass has been harder to find. You could form your own, myself I prefer my brass with the proper headstamp. Less likley for others to make a mistake.

I have both and like both.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I know you said you've settled on a 6.5 but I'd go with the tried and true 6MMRem.

JMO

A completely underrated cartridge.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I own a couple of 260s, a 6.5 Creedmoor (another one will be built on a Defiance action that is on a brown truck somewhere in middle America right now), and a 6.5x47L.

If I could only have one, I'd go with the Creedmoor. Plenty of good brass out there, the cartridge seems to want to shoot and the factory ammo offerings are good and getting better.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
.264 Win mag and 125gr Nosler Partitions.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I have two 6.5 Creedmoor rifles and love them both. Can't make them shoot bad groups. Have another being cerakoted now. I'm an old man and can confidently kill deer past 350 yds with my 6.5 rifles. Also have a 26 Nosler, but not yet fired it.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've got a .264 win mag in a montana 1999 stainless synthetic rifle...

Boooringly accurate, not too much kick, classic durable, reliable action and lines.

I put a cheap vortex on it, thinking that I'd swap it up at some point if the gun was a shoooter, the thing shoots so well right now, I'm scared to touch the thing...

Midway just had a clearance sale on the Nosler loaded 130gr. Accubond at 3100 fps. A few year back, Nosler had a buy 2 get 1 free sale and taht stuff was the golden ticket.

I bouught all I could afford I shold be set for a few lifetimes ;]

I figure if I shoot out the barrel in a few years and the 26 nosler is still alive and kicking I'll get this one rechambered and then run it super hot, figure I could run the 130 accubond and 3300-3400 with a hot handload

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Get the Creedmoor. This advice coming from a 260 shooter. The Creed is the better mousetrap at that recoil level.

If going magnum, get the 26 Nosler.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd recommend taking a long hard look at the 6.5x55 Swede. I was in a similar situation as you several years ago and after considerable research and deliberation, I decided on the Swede for several reasons. I'm not a high velocity guy and I'm not a magnum guy - I really see no need for them. I like classic cartridges and I know I'm not the first to say it, but the grand old classic cartridges are still around and are still going strong for a reason - they work and they work well. Additionally, the 6.5 SE has very high sectional density, and is a fine long range caliber if loaded to its potential. The real world performance is far beyond what the ballistics might suggest as well, and as I'm sure you're aware, the 6.5 is considered a fine moose caliber in Europe. The mild mannered Swede is easy to shoot accurately and there are some great rifles on the market to choose from. I also believe that the 6.5 SE will be around for many, many more years, while some of the "new-fangled" cartridges will have come and gone. Bottom line: choose what meets your criteria and don't look back. The truth is, you really can't go wrong with any of these choices. Find a rifle you like and choose your caliber based on what's available in that particular rifle. Since I prefer CRF/Mauser actions I went with a CZ 550 (6.5 SE) and I am very pleased with both the rifle and it's performance and these rifles can still be found on the secondary market for very reasonable prices.

Last edited by High_Noon; 01/23/17.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not sure I would be all keyed up to buy a gun I planned on shooting fewer than 100 rounds per year out of. I have some in the safe, but they all darn sure have way more than 100 round per year out of them when I was actively using them.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Holy smokes! Too many to choose from. I've narrowed it down to 6.5 Creedmoor ... 26 Nosler ... 260 Rem ... 264 Win Mag ... 6.5 x 55. What gives? I want one but once I fill this gap in my current lineup, I don't want regrets. I have a big void between my 22-250 and my 30-06 that I think a 6.5 would fit perfectly. Here's what I do know, I reload so ammo is not an issue except maybe finding brass. I also don't plan on shooting it a TON, maybe 100rds a year max, except hunting occasionally so barrel life really isn't a factor. Recoil might be something I shy away from, not saying I can't deal with it but I just plain shoot better with low recoiling rifles. Also, a big factor can be what manufacturers currently offer in these chamberings. I don't typically do much to my rifles, the way I get them is usually how they stay. I have done a stock swap on occasion but that's about it. Advice???
............Well, it is going to depend on what your budget is (if you have one) and what kind of downrange performances you are looking for.

Of the five 6.5mm choices you mention above, the 26 Nosler given the same bullets and bullet weights, will give you the best MVs, the flattest trajectories and the best retained downrange velocities and energys. The only production 6.5mm round that exceeds the 26 Nosler ballistically is the new 6.5/300 Wby. But then you'll be looking at about $2300 or so for a new Wby Accumark.

So! Do what I'm going to do to fill my void as I have nothing smaller than 30 caliber. If you are looking for a top notch 6.5mm performer as I am, then look no further than a Browning X Bolt chambered in the 26 Nosler. Even though the 6.5mm/300 Wby has better performance, I cannot see spending another grand or so extra for the Accumark over the X- Bolt just to get another 150 or so fps.

26 Nosler ammo is plentiful here, at least in So Cal anyway. And brass availability should not be a problem either. Brass/ammo can be ordered from Nosler and Midway USA.

Concerning recoil? The 26 Nosler Brownings have muzzle brakes. Should be a recoiling pussycat. If you can handle the recoil of your '06 ok, then the 26 Nosler should be a piece of cake. Among other videos, you can go on you tube and see a video review showing the 26 Nosler being fired from the bench chambered in the Nosler Liberty rifle.

Obviously imo, Browning saw great potential in both the 26 and 28 Nosler rounds or they would not be offering them in the X Bolt.

Although I have no need for either, I sense 30 and 33 Nosler offerings coming from Browning too.

Cannot go wrong with a Browning.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
As an after thought, Browning is chrome lining the barrels in all of their 26 Nosler X Bolts. According To Browning, chrome lining the bores help to increase barrel life.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I'd recommend taking a long hard look at the 6.5x55 Swede. I was in a similar situation as you several years ago and after considerable research and deliberation, I decided on the Swede for several reasons. I'm not a high velocity guy and I'm not a magnum guy - I really see no need for them. I like classic cartridges and I know I'm not the first to say it, but the grand old classic cartridges are still around and are still going strong for a reason - they work and they work well. Additionally, the 6.5 SE has very high sectional density, and is a fine long range caliber if loaded to its potential. The real world performance is far beyond what the ballistics might suggest as well, and as I'm sure you're aware, the 6.5 is considered a fine moose caliber in Europe. The mild mannered Swede is easy to shoot accurately and there are some great rifles on the market to choose from. I also believe that the 6.5 SE will be around for many, many more years, while some of the "new-fangled" cartridges will have come and gone. Bottom line: choose what meets your criteria and don't look back. The truth is, you really can't go wrong with any of these choices. Find a rifle you like and choose your caliber based on what's available in that particular rifle. Since I prefer CRF/Mauser actions I went with a CZ 550 (6.5 SE) and I am very pleased with both the rifle and it's performance and these rifles can still be found on the secondary market for very reasonable prices.

Never owned 6.5mm rifles save 2 Swedes. A M70 FWT and now a Howa 1500. I am very impressed with the caliber and how easy it is to find accurate, high velocity(relatively speaking) loads for same. I'm a believer.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11765355/6.5's_by_the_numbers#Post11765355

hope this helps:

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
The more rifles you have means there is less chance of ever wearing one out.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (ATC, 808outdoors, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 2,087 guests, and 727 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,670
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.