Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
When this election cycle is over I hope to god those two Trump spokeswomen Katrina Pierson and Kayleigh McEnany find a rock to hide under along with Trump, just disappear never to make another appearance again... have never seen a pair of such Screechy voiced and irritating Trump Puppets in my life... Trump can have them, they're just plane nauseating, I've got to change channels soon as they appear, worse than trying to listen to Trump babble!

Phil

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear
my ballot will be in tomorrows mail and I can guarantee you all that it won't be for Trump.

Told ya he was a chit eating commie grin

He ain't just eating it- he's rolling in it!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Yup, my ballot will be in tomorrows mail and I can guarantee you all that it won't be for Trump... the GOP has done it again. Hillary will be the next President and it'll be for the full 8 years! Whether the GOP has come to its senses by then will still be up in the air. They need to get rid of those under the Tea Party and Freedom Caucus influence!

Phil

Congratulations...... you're doing your part to ensure the rest of the country's political climate is as [bleep] up as your home State.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
seems a good mix between Stage 1 and Stage 2
Sooner you get to 5 the better off you'll be

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by EdM
Dan,

I have to ask what was the real point of this thread? Now you know I am a simpleton so taking that into consideration what?

Enlightenment......but the old horse and water thing still holds true

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
you are one dumb mother fu-cker

Trump Won!
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Trump and HRC are the only two ships available,standing at the dock and not voting or voting 3rd party only ensures
HRC sails to the white house
At this juncture Trump is the only choice,unfortunately I don't believe enough will be sailing it

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yup, my ballot will be in tomorrows mail and I can guarantee you all that it won't be for Trump... the GOP has done it again. Hillary will be the next President and it'll be for the full 8 years! Whether the GOP has come to its senses by then will still be up in the air. They need to get rid of those under the Tea Party and Freedom Caucus influence!

Phil

Please come here and bitch some more when you see more gun control you stupid bastard.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
We've been played, dammit!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Originally Posted by EdM
Dan,

I have to ask what was the real point of this thread? Now you know I am a simpleton so taking that into consideration what?

Enlightenment......but the old horse and water thing still holds true

Thanks for enlightening us.

You and Powell are true intellects. Tell us more so we don't go astray.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Did Trump win?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump and HRC are the only two ships available,standing at the dock and not voting or voting 3rd party only ensures
At this juncture Trump is the only choice,unfortunately I don't believe enough will be sailing it

I was in the same boat, or ship as it were. Didn't take long to figure out where my vote was going.

I didn't think Trump could pull it off. Hell, it ain't like he got near the votes the old bag did, he just got the right ones.

I'm hoping the next four years will be good ones. We'll see.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by RufusG

At some point, changing content as opposed to increasing the volume may bring a better result. Just a thought but suit yourself.

Okay, answer a question.

How many times do I need to say "I am voting for Trump, but I don't have to like it." for these fools to understand it?
Don't sweat it
Maybe be we should just pretend ....yeah Trump is gonna crush it out of the park bigley landslide victory hoorah!!!
Everyone is making themselves feel warm and fuzzy but when they get a pair of socks instead of the BB gun come Xmas morning(which is Nov 8th) They will be pouting and say why did Santa do this to me,when unbenounced to them they got just what they asked for

I never knew you were related to Calhoun.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MadMooner
[quote=dvdegeorge]Trump and HRC are the only two ships available,standing at the dock and not voting or voting 3rd party only ensures

I was in the same boat, or ship as it were. Didn't take long to figure out where my vote was going.

I didn't think Trump could pull it off. Hell, it ain't like he got near the votes the old bag did, he just got the right ones.

I'm hoping the next four years will be good ones. We'll see. [/quote

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You fit in much better in N.California than you did in Georgia --..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Actually he may well have gotten more votes than the hag.... and probably damn sure got more LEGAL votes than the hag....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
never had a doubt he would win.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495

Actually he may well have gotten more votes than the hag.... and probably damn sure got more LEGAL votes than the hag....

I wish he had swamped her in the pop vote as well, but you'd have to find about 3 million illegal votes for him to have a shot.

It is only a couple states that put her so far over the top, but when those states are pop centers like Cali and NY, it becomes an issue. One not lost on the Democrats who will be contending again in four short years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When this election cycle is over I hope to god those two Trump spokeswomen Katrina Pierson and Kayleigh McEnany find a rock to hide under along with Trump, just disappear never to make another appearance again... have never seen a pair of such Screechy voiced and irritating Trump Puppets in my life... Trump can have them, they're just plane nauseating, I've got to change channels soon as they appear, worse than trying to listen to Trump babble!

Phil

Hey, where did THIS bitch go?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495

I wish he had swamped her in the pop vote as well, but you'd have to find about 3 million illegal votes for him to have a shot.

It is only a couple states that put her so far over the top, but when those states are pop centers like Cali and NY, it becomes an issue. One not lost on the Democrats who will be contending again in four short years.

Some of us are already talking about what this means for the Ds in '18.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Absolutely.

Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

651 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,366 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,621
Posts18,455,093
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.