I know it's not the classifieds, but anyone within a reasonable distance that might be interested. Going to be selling my 2000 Ext Cab 4.0 OHV Ford Ranger.

Picked it up three months ago, pretty much re-did the entire top-end. New heavier cast heads, all the gaskets. Push rods are new and I replaced 3 rockers that had some slight wear (bad OEM design).

Replaced the camshaft synchronizer and camshaft position sensor.

New shocks all the way around, front rotors are fairly new, tires are probably 70% up front and the backs probably at 50% with some wear on the inside edge. Stuck about 900.00 into it.

Been driving it daily the last couple of weeks and have taken it ice fishing a few times.

Exhaust is in good shape, but is only held on by clamps and could be welded. It's also missing the converter, which I also have to be put on.

4x4 works, air works, heat works well (also replaced the relay for the fan).

2500.00 (firm) as that's about what I have into it with my labor being free. Think there's a 3 year warranty on the heads and a few other parts are lifetime replacement. A lot of the extra parts I threw at it as preventative maintenance as it's a whole lot easier replacing them when it's all torn apart vs trying to get at them another day.

Bought another fixer upper that I like just a tad better. I'll get pics if by chance anyone is interested.

Also has a fiberglass topper, I'm debating about keeping it though?

Good daily runner, or a hunting/fishing truck that should easily have another 100,000 in it (150,xxx now). Kelly BB is around 3200-3300.00

Life is just one damned thing after another