Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
We must remain ever vigilant.

That starts with the Supreme Court appointments.

And putting every incumbent Republican on notice that they are serving the conservative rights of the citizens. Otherwise, they're out on their ear just as fast a Democrat.

This race to turn the country around is far from over folks.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 260madman
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by kid0917
and that little commie fake-Indian woman from Mass.....

Pocahontas . . .

Lie-awatha

That's pretty good.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The democrats have California, NYC, and the illegals who are allowed to vote.

The Nationalists have the rest of the country.

------------

Precisely.

It was an electoral landslide.

Last edited by isaac; 01/21/17.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and you nailed it from the get go.

splendid analysis.

God but am I happy to not have HRC as CIC

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The democrats have California, NYC, and the illegals who are allowed to vote.

The Nationalists have the rest of the country.

------------

Precisely.

It was an electoral landslide.

I still say
Take away the voter fraud and Trump won the Popular vote as well.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by benchman
I don't see where the law or compassion should be applied any differently based on demographics.

<SIGH>....

Me either.

So including a few visible representative Conservative Hispanics and whatever in the inauguration festivities woulda implied that we think the law and compassion should be applied differently?

I mean, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir? To quote the poet W.A. Yankovitch.... Nerdy in the extreme, Whiter than sour cream. grin ...

Birdwatcher

I think Trump should have also added these guys. Note those big sixguns on their hips, too. grin Great song and performers.

I also agree that Texas is a very important State and the Republicans better understand just how diverse the voters are there.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Ranger99
how do you get rid of the pinheads like
schumer and feinstein when the pinhead
voters send them back to washington time
after time ? this last disaster got sent
to the whitehouse twice

We'll never get rid of the pinheads from NY, Cali or Mass, those places are liberal utopia. What Trump will have to do is hold the democrats feet to the fire in states he won like ND, Missouri, Montana, Mich, Pa and Wis., and even a few he barely lost like Maine & Minn. There are 18 Dem senate seats up for re-election in those states in 2018, and if they are obstructionists to Trump in the next 2 years we could pick up half of those seats and the Dems would be screwed! Chucky Schumer better pick his fights very wisely, or he'll see his #'s decline even more in 2018.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

The electoral win was a landslide.... I would really be interested in you explaining this.

Electoral votes are a function the individual states.

Here's the result....

Trump: 308 electoral votes. Clinton: 232 electoral votes.

Trump wins by 76 electoral votes, indeed a comfortable margin. Hillary needed 40 more electoral votes to win.

Clinton won the popular vote by a thin margin. Losing the popular vote is never a good thing, even if you win in the Electoral College.

Now lets look at the popular vote in certain key states.....

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

Michigan, 16 electoral votes: Trump-47.6% Hillary-47.3%; a 0.3% spread.

Wisconsin, 10 electoral votes: Trump-47.9% Hillary-46.9%; a 1.0% spread.

Pennsylvania, 20 electoral votes: Trump-48.8% Hillary-47.6%; a 1.2% spread.

Florida, 29 electoral votes: Trump-49.1% Hillary-47.8%; a 1.3% spread.

75 electoral votes won by a hair, against a candidate as flawed as Hillary.

You guys can sit back and call that a landslide if ya want.

Obama won all those states in 2008 and again in 2012, he said if he was running in 2016 he woulda won again, he could be right.

I really hope President Trump absolutely knocks it out of the ballpark over the next four years so it ain't this close in 2020.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

I mean, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir? To quote the poet W.A. Yankovitch.... Nerdy in the extreme, Whiter than sour cream. grin

Yeah, fugg the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, shoulda had Jay Z and NWA instead.

Why?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
We'll have to wait several years to see how this all plays out. It may be good or bad.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

The electoral win was a landslide.... I would really be interested in you explaining this.

Here's the result....

Trump wins by 76 electoral votes, indeed a comfortable margin. Hillary needed 40 more electoral votes to win.

Clinton won the popular vote by a thin margin. Losing the popular vote is never a good thing, even if you win in the Electoral College.

Obama won all those states in 2008 and again in 2012, he said if he was running in 2016 he woulda won again, he could be right.

I really hope President Trump absolutely knocks it out of the ballpark over the next four years so it ain't this close in 2020.

Birdwatcher

Shows again it mostly depends on who gets off their sorry butts and votes instead of complaining. There has not in my lifetime been a real "landslide". Folks call a 55 to 45 a landslide. Nope. That can easily be flipped by who goes to vote. Like 55 guys against 45 guys. Winning depends on just how bad one or the other side is. If we're the baddest then we will ALL vote. Hell's gonna come up outta the ground at us these next 4 years. Then in the next election it'll be more important than ever to not just vote but take someone with you that didn't last time.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Here's the result....

Birdwatcher

BUT, HRC won by 2.8 million votes overall, DJT won by 77,000 votes in 3 states (PA, OH and MI); DJT won the election (Electoral College), but HRT won the popular =vote,

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

It's been years since I spent quality time in Texas, but I recall the adult Tex-Mexicans as being a pretty conservative bunch and family values leading the way.

Been here going on 30 years in a house full of Tex-Mexicans, in a Tex-Mexican neighborhood, sleeping with a Tex-Mexican, my son is officially a Tex-Mexican so is my granddaughter. Been teaching Tex-Mexican teenagers all that time for Tex-Mexican Administrators.

Ergo I do claim some familiarity with Tex-Mexicans.

I recall Tex-Mexicans as a pretty conservative bunch too: Texans and Americans for three or four generations at least, gun owners, pro-family, leaning Pro-Life. Natural Republicans, or should be, at least 50% of 'em.

But, I am told on this very thread that they are voting in favor of their "fellow Mexicans" coming here illegally. To most of the Tex-Mexicans I know Mexico is a foreign country where nobody goes anymore because of the narco violence.

What I get from most of 'em too is that Republicans are a bunch of old White guys who can't tell 'em apart from Mexicans.

Folks here can make of that what they will.

Birdwatcher

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

It's been years since I spent quality time in Texas, but I recall the adult Tex-Mexicans as being a pretty conservative bunch and family values leading the way.

Been here going on 30 years in a house full of Tex-Mexicans, in a Tex-Mexican neighborhood, sleeping with a Tex-Mexican, my son is officially a Tex-Mexican so is my granddaughter. Been teaching Tex-Mexican teenagers all that time for Tex-Mexican Administrators.

Ergo I do claim some familiarity with Tex-Mexicans.

I recall Tex-Mexicans as a pretty conservative bunch too: Texans and Americans for three or four generations at least, gun owners, pro-family, leaning Pro-Life. Natural Republicans, or should be, at least 50% of 'em.

But, I am told on this very thread that they are voting in favor of their "fellow Mexicans" coming here illegally. To most of the Tex-Mexicans I know Mexico is a foreign country where nobody goes anymore because of the narco violence.

What I get from most of 'em too is that Republicans are a bunch of old White guys who can't tell 'em apart from Mexicans.

Folks here can make of that what they will.

Birdwatcher

Did they vote Trump?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Did they vote Trump?

Hard to tell exactly, for the same reason its hard to tell how many ya got in a school, more than a few self-identify as "White-Hispanic", but best guesses are somewhere between 2.5:1 to 3:1 Democrat, same as always.

The best anyone's done among 'em IIRC was George Bush the Younger when they voted 2:1 Democrat.

Prob'ly the best thing you could do is come here and see for yourself.

Birdwatcher

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Birdwatcher

That's my experience as well for those of at least three or four generations. It's the later arrivals that are the problem. And of course, the younger generation are all subjected to liberal cultural brainwashing, but at least those reared in families here for several generations have a better influence to help ground them.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Birdy,

You ask the fire to "make of it what you will."

But, you've already surrendered any possibility of success in claiming credibility, with your history of borderline mainstream liberal posts, and your constant defense of every poor, misunderstood, gun-totin thugger to make a headline for shootin real people. Right before they go to college, of course.

At this point, while it's possible you could be right about something someday, any data you submit based upon your observations won't pass the smell test.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Birdy,

You ask the fire to "make of it what you will."

But, you've already surrendered any possibility of success in claiming credibility, with your history of borderline mainstream liberal posts, and your constant defense of every poor, misunderstood, gun-totin thugger to make a headline for shootin real people. Right before they go to college, of course.

At this point, while it's possible you could be right about something someday, any data you submit based upon your observations won't pass the smell test.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+1

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Did they vote Trump?

Hard to tell exactly, for the same reason its hard to tell how many ya got in a school, more than a few self-identify as "White-Hispanic", but best guesses are somewhere between 2.5:1 to 3:1 Democrat, same as always.

The best anyone's done among 'em IIRC was George Bush the Younger when they voted 2:1 Democrat.

Prob'ly the best thing you could do is come here and see for yourself.

I'll take your word for it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
But, you've already surrendered any possibility of success in claiming credibility, with your history of borderline mainstream liberal posts, and your constant defense of every poor, misunderstood, gun-totin thugger to make a headline for shootin real people.

WHAT???!!!!

grin

Good Lord man! Name even one.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

315 members (22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 2,618 guests, and 948 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,740
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.