Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
You don't need calculation to prove God. Just go outside and look around.

Well...I just did that, and all I saw was a skiff of snow and a cottontail grazing in my yard.

You're not that myopic.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Jesus is Lord!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by shaman
Here's a little bit of Sunday morning pot stirring for the Campfire.

[url=http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/756870/proof-of-god-kurt-godel][/url]

Scientists use mathematical calculations to PROVE the existence of God
SCIENTISTS have ‘confirmed’ the existence of God after proving a mathematician’s theory which suggests that there is a higher power.
By Sean Martin
PUBLISHED: 03:00, Sun, Jan 22, 2017 | UPDATED: 09:03, Sun, Jan 22, 2017

Two computer scientists say they proved that there is a holy supreme force after confirming the equations.

In 1978, mathematician Kurt Gödel died and left behind a long and complex theory based on modal logic.

Dr Gödel’s model uses mathematical equations that are extremely complicated, but the essence is that no greater power than God can be conceived, and if he or she is believed as a concept then he or she can exist in reality.

Scientists claim to have proof of God

Mathmatician Kurt Gödel established the equation

Renowned physicist finds PROOF of God

Or as Dr Gödel put it through his equations: “Ax. 1. {P(φ)∧◻∀x[φ(x)→ψ(x)]} →P(ψ)Ax. 2.P(¬φ)↔¬P(φ)Th. 1.P(φ)→◊∃x[φ(x)]Df. 1.G(x)⟺∀φ[P(φ)→φ(x)]Ax. 3.P(G)Th. 2.◊∃xG(x)Df. 2.φ ess x⟺φ(x)∧∀ψ{ψ(x)→◻∀y[φ(y)→ψ(y)]}Ax. 4.P(φ)→◻P(φ)Th. 3.G(x)→G ess xDf. 3.E(x)⟺∀φ[φ ess x→◻∃yφ(y)]Ax. 5.P(E)Th. 4.◻∃xG(x)”.

You get it, right?

But two computer scientists have used computers to run such complicated which they say confirms that the equation does indeed add up.

The point of the researchers’ argument was that they were not directly trying to prove the existence of God, but rather to showcase the power of computers.

Christoph Benzmüller of Berlin's Free University, who ran the calculations along with Bruno Woltzenlogel Paleo of the Technical University in Vienna, told Spiegel Online: "It's totally amazing that from this argument led by Gödel, all this stuff can be proven automatically in a few seconds or even less on a standard notebook.

“I didn’t know it would create such a huge public interest but [Gödel’s ontological proof] was definitely a better example than something inaccessible in mathematics or artificial intelligence…

I don't know about proving the existence of God, but it's a pretty good explanation of why mathematicians AND SHEHAWKS DIENASTY NUTJOBS never get laid.
wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Snyper
So now that you know Allah is real, are you all happy?

Im happy knowing there is a place without asswholes, muzzies or their ass lickers.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
You don't need calculation to prove God. Just go outside and look around.

Well...I just did that, and all I saw was a skiff of snow and a cottontail grazing in my yard.
How can you miss seeing what you saw?
Water: earth is the only known planet with liquid water and a constant temperature for life to exist. It's exactly the right distance from the sun and with the perfect atmosphere for liquid water and where life can be found.

Rabbit: billions of individual cells working in perfect coordination to be an living animal. Trillions of atoms forming DNA molecules that can control everything in the animal plus reproduce itself time after time (rabbits are very good at that). Millions of those cells are in the form of muscles that can be used by other organisms (us and coyotes) for food.

All this didn't happen by chance.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

If there was a god the sun would have come out when Trump put his hand on the Bible.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Originally Posted by Armednfree

I've always known Allah is real. That's just one name, the others are Lucifer, Satan, The Evil One.

What name shall a Christian invoke as he prays, if the only language he knows is Arabic?

Good point, yet we only know the islamic god by what they call him in their language. Since that word has transcended language barriers it is easy to reference who exactly you are talking about.

And Allah does not mean God, but almost, it means The god. Just god would be ilah. But Arabic Christians do use the word Allah.

Of course we do not know the name of God and I think we err if we think he needs one. We have always called God by his attributes. The Hebrew did the same.

Name invocations really mean nothing, as if you are casting a spell or praying to an angel or a demon (which you are not to do). The fact is there is a clear difference in the islamic god and the Christian one. They are in many way opposite.Nowhere in the Bible does it say to convert by the sword.

Last edited by Armednfree; 01/22/17.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I believe therefore He is real! Simple that.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I Am.

LOL
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Somewhat along the same lines I just finished an excellent movie. It is the bioptic called The Man Who Knew Infinity.

Worth the watch if you have time.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Of course we do not know the name of God and I think we err if we think he needs one. We have always called God by his attributes. The Hebrew did the same.

Exodus 3:13-14

"Then Moses said to God, 'Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, "The God of your fathers has sent me to you." Now they may say to me, "What is His name?" What shall I say to them?' God said to Moses, 'I AM WHO I AM'; and He said, 'Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, "I AM has sent me to you."'"

John 8:56-59
"'Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.' So the Jews said to Him, 'You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?' Jesus said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM.' Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple."

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

His name is Andy.

Andy walked with me.... Andy talked with me...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
My proof is that Hillary lost.

Can I get an Amen?

i can live with that as proof enough.

without getting too deeply into Plato and his "Grand Pattern" of design, surely the fact that a human mind can conceive of mathematical symbols, and physics, and then convert that thought into the English language does mean something "Mystical, supernatural, or metaphysical" is going on.

or, as Trump said, The Almighty Creator must be addressed.

Cogito ergo sum.

Ipso facto Rene.

smile

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If science could prove a God, there would't be a God.

Faith proves it.

Black Cows Matter!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Longbob

His name is Andy.

Andy walked with me.... Andy talked with me...

Classic

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It seems like some people want God to 'first' prove Himself to them...so they can 'then' trust Him. God likely wants people to trust Him 'first'...so He can 'then' prove Himself to them.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I've always known Allah is real. That's just one name, the others are Lucifer, Satan, The Evil One.

What name shall a Christian invoke as he prays, if the only language he knows is Arabic?

Good point, yet we only know the islamic god by what they call him in their language. Since that word has transcended language barriers it is easy to reference who exactly you are talking about.

And Allah does not mean God, but almost, it means The god. Just god would be ilah. But Arabic Christians do use the word Allah.

Name invocations really mean nothing, as if you are casting a spell or praying to an angel or a demon (which you are not to do). The fact is there is a clear difference in the islamic god and the Christian one. They are in many way opposite.Nowhere in the Bible does it say to convert by the sword.

It says they "proved 'god' exists"
They didn't say it was the god christians want it to be.
That's just an assumption based on prejudice.

Your buddy there claims Allah means the devil.
You say it means god

I think it's all just wishful thinking to assume your way is the only way.

Those scientists really haven't proven anything at all.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Breath and spirit are the same word in Hebrew.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There is a kind Catch-22 involved in that only believers have it confirmed for them -- Romans 8:16: The spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Funny thing about computer programs.

Garbage in, garbage out.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (10gaugemag, 358WCF, 673, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 30Gibbs, 16 invisible), 1,883 guests, and 892 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,652
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.