Hop To
rrroae Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
These are always entertaining.

tavalon (27,509 posts)

I was a "victim" of a hate crime on Friday

I put victim in parentheses because while I was accosted because of my sign, he started it but I well and thoroughly finished it. He's probably traumatized. I'm not.

Here's how it went down. I went to a much smaller protest in Seattle on Friday night. The front of my sign said "Where are your Taxes?", and the back said, as so many did, "This Pussy Grabs Back". There weren't many people yet and I heard someone yell, "Hey, Bitch, you want me to grab your pussy?!" I turned around, set my sign down and gave him my Terri doesn't take [bleep] stare. It's always worked. People look away and walk away. I wasn't scared and once I knew for sure he was targeting me, I was angry. But, I was determined not to start anything. Then he walked up to me and was less than an arms reach away. He grabbed my breast, I grabbed his shoulder and my knee went up his crotch hard. He went down hard. I picked up my sign and left him with his friends.

Today, my knee hurts so I must have racked him but good.

I guess that's why I decline to call myself a victim. Yeah, it was hateful and he started it but I well and truly ended it.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028515670

GB1

rrroae Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
People actually believe these stories over there. It's comical.

LaydeeBug (8,725 posts)

So I'm in line at the grocery store, and the lady in front of me used Food stamps and the guy in

back of me started hemming and hawing. He said, "My god, do you believe this?" like trying to get me and the others in line to participate in his disgust. As loudly, and roundly as I could, and my theatre background lets me PROJECT people:

"[bleep] YOU YOU [bleep] [bleep]"

He was shocked. I mean shocked. "I'D RATHER SEE MY HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS GO TO FEED HER OR ANY OTHER FAMILY INSTEAD OF LAUNCHING A 20 MILLION DOLLAR MISSILE AT A CAMEL'S ASS. SHE'S IN A VETERAN'S FAMILY, DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT? YOU HAVE THE [bleep] NERVE TO SPIT ON OUR TROOPS BY AIRING YOUR [bleep] NOW?"

"You think it's me and *MY* mouth?" he said,

'TRUST ME. EVERYONE HERE IS MORE OFFENDED WITH YOUR LITTLE DISPLAY THAN MY BIG ONE. YOU ARE A [bleep] TRAITOR AND [bleep] AND YOUR ACTIONS TOWARD THIS WOMAN IS WAY WORSE THAN MY PROFANITY ANYDAY"

The cashier laughed. I got three thumbs up and a high five.

Really.

Today.

About an hour ago.

After I cashed out, the hoopla went down, the lady approached me in the parking lot and told me thank you. Then, with pride, her eyes glistened, she said, "My father served in the Navy and my husband was a Marine before he died. How did you know?"

"I am the daughter of a Veteran too, we just have to stick together now. My Daddy didn't fight on foreign soil to see ours starve here. That man is the worst type of man"

Then she hugged me.

And I cried.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028411376

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
What a joke. White women are the real enemy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calvin
What a joke. White women are the real enemy.

My wife is not white but she sure is the enemy.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Men should be so lucky that so many pussies grab back.

It's been my experience that about 10% do.

IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Rrroae: I did get a chuckle from this flight of fancy.
Another liberal mental patient lying - what else is new?
GO TRUMP!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
She didn't know that he was wearing a steel cup and just rolling on the ground laughing at what her knee would feel like in the morning.

Bwahahahahahahaha.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1234, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,313 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,619
Posts18,455,052
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.