-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Without going crazy on price, Jameson Irish Whiskey 18yr.
they don't use peat to process their barley like many Scotch whisky companies do.
smooth and complex but you won't get the heaviness found in scotch whiskies.

Im over the need for a single malt to enjoy a fine drop , some blends on the market are fantastic.
same applies to single origin coffee beans, best expressos I've had were from blended beans.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Glenfiddich 12 year when I'm drinking scotch and the fantastic 18 year on special occasions

eagle rare when im drinking borbon
I could drink nothing but those 3 for the rest of my life and be a happy man

Just goes to show how taste buds can vary - I'd give up scotch if I had to drink Glenfiddich... Haha! Have had bottles of 12, 15 & 18 yr old - none appealed to me, but I know others that love 'em.

My go-to's are Glenlivet (any of em but plain ol' 12yo for regular consumption), Balvenie Double Wood, Macallan 12, and even JW Black every now and then. Also have Caol Isla, Lagavulin, Balvenie Caribbean, Macallan Special Edition No 1 and a couple of other Macallans, Highland Park, a couple of Japanese single malts given to me by customers from Japan, several of the Glenmorangie varieties,...

I like trying different ones, and I don't drink a lot. So a bottle of something else along with a 1.75L of Glenlivet 12 every couple of months has built up stock in my cabinet!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TXRam
Glenfiddich 12 year when I'm drinking scotch and the fantastic 18 year on special occasions

eagle rare when im drinking borbon
I could drink nothing but those 3 for the rest of my life and be a happy man

Just goes to show how taste buds can vary - I'd give up scotch if I had to drink Glenfiddich... Haha! Have had bottles of 12, 15 & 18 yr old - none appealed to me, but I know others that love 'em.

My go-to's are Glenlivet (any of em but plain ol' 12yo for regular consumption), Balvenie Double Wood, Macallan 12, and even JW Black every now and then. Also have Caol Isla, Lagavulin, Balvenie Caribbean, Macallan Special Edition No 1 and a couple of other Macallans, Highland Park, a couple of Japanese single malts given to me by customers from Japan, several of the Glenmorangie varieties,...

I like trying different ones, and I don't drink a lot. So a bottle of something else along with a 1.75L of Glenlivet 12 every couple of months has built up stock in my cabinet!

Just tried the Macallan Special Edition Number 1 and was really underwhelmed. Have enjoyed a lot of different ones and found them very nice and bought this one to see if it could replace the no longer available Cask Strength... not even close, especially for the money.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm not a Scotch drinker but I do enjoy Bourbon.

I grew up on Maker's Mark. The last couple of years I've been drinking Eagle Rare. Four Roses is also good, although I actually prefer the small batch over the single barrel.

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
You don't need that expensive cshit, buy black jack, it makes your dick hard.

IC B2

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1234, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,619
Posts18,455,052
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.