Camera Land announces an amazing new line of tripods: SIRUI Tripods & Monopods
We are your dealer for the awesome line of SIRUI TRIPODS and accessories.
Sirui has full line of tripods with units that go up to 70"+ tall to units that go to almost ground level.
These units have a 6 year warranty, you buy with the confidence that these are really well made.
I am featuring the Sirui 3T-35R today.
[Linked Image]

••This is my choice for anyone using a spotting scope or digital camera looking for a counter top support.••
It's made of forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy and magnesium, so it's rugged, lightweight and built to last!

It's large, stable support legs can hold spotting scopes, digital and video cameras weighing up to 4 kg (8.8 lb.). What's more, the two-section center column can extend to 34.2cm (13.5 in.)!

When you can't see over the crowd, extend the center column and fold down the support legs for added reach. And if you want to do a self-portrait, just adjust the position of your phone or camera with the ball head and start shooting stills or videos. It couldn't be easier!

The legs fold up for storage and provide an excellent grip for shooting photos or videos. Comes with a great carrying case.

The excellent ball head comes with an Arca compatible quick release plate. And when you remove the center column, the ball head can be placed directly onto the support legs for low angle shooting and maximum stability. Now you can lean against a tree, on an uneven surface or put it on a ledge for unique perspectives.
••At under $65.00, this is a great platform to use.
Call me at 516-217-1000 or email me and get one to you.

Camera Land
Jeff Mantell
516-217-1000
jeffcameralandny.com