She beeze wunderin where Weezie goed. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Corrine is a real piece of work. At the top of the list for Congressional junkets. She specialized in flying at your expense to Africa. Would take all her family. Booked the flights through her daughter's travel agency at twice the price.
Set up a 'charity', and used that to steal millions from her own people.
Dumber than a box of rocks, and hated white folks more than she hated the devil.
She lost her house seat this last election. Her guaranteed district was gerrymanded away. For years, no one could get rid of her. The district wound like a snake from Jacksonville to Orlando, hitting every negro majority neighborhood along the way.
I hope she rots in hell

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Is she the one that wears cowboy hats?

no, that is Miami dhimmicrat Frederica Wilson. She is as freaking crooked and vile though, as Corrine was.

Sam......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Whole story reminded me of this

She has 2 degrees from UF , does not get any better grin

Corrine Brown:

"Thank you mister speaker. I rise today to congratulate my University of Florida football team, fo' winnin' its second N C double A, B S... B C S championship bowl, game in the last three season. Go Gator!

I want to 'gratulate the University of Florida, not only fo' bein' the best ac-a-demic school, but also, the athletic school, in the country.

Their 24-14 victory over Ok'ahoma, sooners, showed off team spirit, sport'manship, and one of the best defense, plays, that I've seen. They held the team, uh, the highest scorin' offense to just fourteen points.

The Gator once again, came back to prove that the University of Florida season, was no fluke, and the Florida Gators are again a championship team, that have made history. Congratulations to the great players, and the outstanding corch Irvin' Meyers, for corchin' a remarkable group of guys.

Let's do a quick fact check. The Gators, have won their second national championship in three years, and the third in the school's history. Florida is the fou'th school in the modern er' to win two out-right national, titles in three years. Florida finished the 2008 season wit' a thirteen and one reco'd. Matchin' the single season school reco'd fo' wins.

Tim Tebow became the fifth player since 1950, to win a Heisman Trophy and two national, championships. Ther.. the win, makes Irvin' Meyers the fi'th active corch where multiple, national titles and the fi'th corch since the AP poll, begin in 1936 to win, two national championships, in his first fou'th season at a school.

Tim Tebow, Florida's leading quarterback, not only ran fo' a hundred and nine yards, but threw eighteen fo' thirty, and was flawless in the fou'th quarter alone. It is matters the most the pressure that he was under.

Percey Harvey, who guts to play won him the game ball, came back from a ankle injury an' dashed fo', a hundred and twenty two yards, on only nine carries. An' it was his fifty-two yard run down, that stretch up to Jonathan Philips' twenty seven, yard field goal early in the quarter, fo' a seventeen - fou'teen lead, which the Gators never lost and never looked back.

There have been some discussion in this body, about havin' a national championship playoff. Let me be clear; we've had a playoff. And I hate to say it, that everything is just not all equal. We want to encourage all of our kids to participate in sports and activities, because we know that it build character. But, it is clear, that the Gators are superb, to any, other schools with the conferences, that we play in!

So in closin', I wanna leave you again, with the Gators chant that I just love:

One, two three fo' five! Then the Gators don't take no jive!

I yield back the balance of my time."

Speaker:

"Gentlewoman yeilds back her time."

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Back in the middle of the Watergate scandal, I told a Canadian friend they are locking up all the politicians in the States, he said, "They lock them up on Tuesday, and let them out on Thursday for the weekend."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by rong
Be courious how much time she will actually see.They all seem to skate,or she will go to some "luxury spa" for a few months.

I'd be happy if she serves 20% of that sentence!

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Goe Flahrida Gatahs!

She reflects her constituents.

Somebody once sent me a link to a YouTube video "Gradulate the Gators" which I initially dismissed as a spoof.

I later learned Corrine Brown and this video was real.

I was glad that there was subtitles!eek

John

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What would these people do for a living if they couldn't be politicians?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One, two three fo' five! Corrine Brown don do nuttin' but lie!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
grin

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
It's truly shameful....

Originally Posted by jpb
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Goe Flahrida Gatahs!

She reflects her constituents.

Somebody once sent me a link to a YouTube video "Gradulate the Gators" which I initially dismissed as a spoof.

I later learned Corrine Brown and this video was real.

I was glad that there was subtitles!eek

John

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Loved her reference to Corch Erving Mayuh.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Loved her reference to Corch Erving Mayuh.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bea175
............and if convicted...........

LMAO.. She's a DEM - and they rarely (if ever) get 'sent away'..

But - there's hope.. If she does get an orange jump suit maybe, just MAYBE, the FLIP won't be far behind...

Oh Lord - let it BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Every time I see this I get excited.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

345 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,788 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,599
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.