Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Just to summarize, Bryan Pagliano was the guy who set up Hillary's server. He plead the 5th when interviewed, but was later given immunity by the DOJ under Obama. When summoned by the House committee to testify since the immunity agreement he got probably meant he couldn't plead the 5th any more, he refused to show up and was held in contempt by the House.

Now that Sessions is in charge, Chaffetz has forwarded his name along for criminal charges. Doesn't seem like it's a terribly scary charge, 2 U.S.C. §192 is a misdemeanor and only carries fines of $100-$1000 and 1 month to 12 months in jail.

The real goal isn't to make him rot in jail, though. It's to get him in front of the House Committee where he can't plead the fifth and make him tell the truth.

Slam dunk prosecution, and let the Hillary trials start. grin

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/02/...efers-bryan-pagliano-to-doj-for-charges/
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions today asking Sessions to consider convening a grand jury or bringing charges against Hillary Clinton’s former IT guy, Bryan Pagliano. Pagliano was subpoenaed to testify before the committee last year but refused to appear on two occasions. After the second refusal, the Oversight Committee voted to hold Pagliano in contempt.

Chaffetz’ letter to AG Sessions reads in part, “Because Pagliano’s job functions included supporting mobile computing issues across the Department, he was uniquely positioned to answer questions regarding State Department policies and practices for preserving records, as well as the technological procedures utilized to do so.” The letter concludes, “In light of Pagliano’s contumacious conduct in refusing to testify, the Department should bring the matter before a grand jury for its action or file an information charging Pagliano with violating 2 U.S.C. § 192.”

In a statement released by the committee, Chaffetz says, “The authority to compel witnesses is integral to Congress’s and the Committee’s investigative powers. Allowing Mr. Pagliano’s conduct to go unaddressed would gravely harm Congress’s ability to conduct oversight.”

Pagliano was the person responsible for managing Hillary Clinton’s private email server. He worked for Clinton at the State Department while she was Secretary of State but also maintained her homebrew server in his off hours.

Pagliano was subpoenaed to appear before the House Oversight Committee twice last September. Mark MacDougall, Pagliano’s attorney, argued his client should not have to appear since he would only be invoking his 5th Amendment right not to testify. Chaffetz insisted he would need to do so in person.

On September 22, 2016, after his second refusal to appear, the Oversight Committee voted to hold Pagliano in contempt. In a report by Politico published the day of the contempt vote, MacDougall said, “Bryan already asserted his Fifth Amendment right on the record before this Congress. He was ready to do it again today in Executive Session. But the Republicans voted for contempt because he wouldn’t play the role they had scripted – in the campaign ad that they wanted to tape six weeks before the election.”

Pagliano did appear and give testimony in a lawsuit brought by Judicial Watch last year. During the deposition he invoking the 5th Amendment around 125 times. No video of the deposition was released but journalist Phelim McAleer made a short film based on the verbatim transcript. Watching this you can see why Pagliano did not want to appear before Congress in public.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
hitlerys bunghole just shrunk up to at least as small as a 55 gal drum lid.

DRAIN THE SWAMP MEN!!!!!

Trump Won!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OK, lets do this without talking about Hillary's bunghole...

Damn dude.

It's was almost lunchtime.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
OOPS, forgot about the time zones, again. grin

Trump Won!
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
At least one Clinton needs to go to jail!!

IC B2

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Kind of surprising Pagliano is still in the country and breathing. Thought he'd have found a very nice job down in Brazil.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
He's a lot safer staying in the USA than he would be in a foreign country.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
More winning!!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco
.....+1...But when is that ever gonna happen? They've skated out of so much crap over the past few decades that I think the only time I'm gonna believe it is if it actually happens.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This guy won't spill, he will take jail time in a heartbeat.
He should be tried for treason.

IC B3

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by kid0917
This guy won't spill, he will take jail time in a heartbeat...

This guy will take jail time over Arkancide any day of the week... With or without $$$'s attached to it... 12 months of being Bubba's new squeeze ? Or the rest of eternity pushing up daisies ? No brainer...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Orion2000

This guy will take jail time over Arkancide any day of the week... With or without $$$'s attached to it... 12 months of being Bubba's new squeeze ? Or the rest of eternity pushing up daisies ? No brainer...

I don't know. If this guy gets a subpoena, there's too much of a microscope on him. And if anything happened to the guy, you know Trump's not keeping his mouth shut about it. If the last administration was still in office, Obama would figure out every way possible to sweep such an event under the carpet. This guy might be one of the safest guys in the country right now.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco

Just make that all three.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

I don't know. If this guy gets a subpoena, there's too much of a microscope on him. And if anything happened to the guy, you know Trump's not keeping his mouth shut about it. If the last administration was still in office, Obama would figure out every way possible to sweep such an event under the carpet. This guy might be one of the safest guys in the country right now.

Agree. Make sure he knows exactly which prison and cell he will be in for that 12-months, and include pictures of his cellmateS. Also, toss in the medical history of said cellmateS including excatly which current STDs they have.

I think that will help him make the proper choice.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

Agree. Make sure he knows exactly which prison and cell he will be in for that 12-months, and include pictures of his cellmateS. Also, toss in the medical history of said cellmateS including excatly which current STDs they have.

In all sincerity, I hope that you are correct. The Clintons need to face justice. Unfortunately, I would fear the unbridled wrath of the Clintons far more than I would fear 12 months of lock up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't think a Trump DOJ will ignore this.
I am certain a Hildabeast DOJ would have ignored this.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

Rather simple...

o = Your azzhole before prison,

O = your azzhole after the first week.

Any guestions???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
maybe he will slip in the shower, and a simultaneous botched home invasion burglary will result in a caved in skull and 3 bullets in his back.

just maybe...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Why fiddle fart around...just charge Hillary for lying under oath and destruction of evidence....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish Chaffetz was as good at getting chit done as he is at getting in front of a camera.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (11point, 2500HD, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 69 invisible), 2,837 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,644
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.