One butthurt episode after another. smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
One butthurt episode after another. smile

Yup, bunch of butt hurt biches.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
NPR should hang their commie heads in shame. I am going to ask my Congressman (Ted Yoho (R-FL) to look into defunding NPR.
National Putrid Radio is pretty much irrelevant.

Sam......

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Interestingly, most of the comments are directed at defunding NPR... Works for me...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yeah, let it become National Private Radio.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
...It begins to feel like we are in an abusive relationship, and that we’re putting ourselves out there to be attacked...

JHC! She should try walking in Trump's shoes and see what it feels like to have every "journalist" blatantly lying about you, attacking you and giving their extremely biased opinions couched as "objective news". I would say pot, meet kettle, but in this case the pot is far worse than the kettle.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Agreed Jim. It's an abusive relationship for sure. Like most any criminal, MSM always blames someone/thing else than their own actions for the result they reap.

Like the Palestinians, they need to stop beating up the other guy to ajchieve detente - they don't have to like the opposition, just be honest ( not even "soft") in their dealings.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
...It begins to feel like we are in an abusive relationship, and that we’re putting ourselves out there to be attacked...

JHC! She should try walking in Trump's shoes and see what it feels like to have every "journalist" blatantly lying about you, attacking you and giving their extremely biased opinions couched as "objective news". I would say pot, meet kettle, but in this case the pot is far worse than the kettle.

So true. I bet she said it in that low, soft, patronizing "NPR voice." 😉

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I've been an advocate of Trump designating who he is going to allow show up to press conferences.

Those anti Trump networks don't respect them, then let them be excluded. That ought to help their ratings...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hinajosa is just one more of the lib shills on NPR. The difference is that she is loony and dumb enough to go on record with such a stupid idea.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by g5m
Kind of funny, when NPR is funded significantly by tax dollars:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...-have-no-one-show-up-to-a-trump-presser/

Only if you call 2% "significant"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NPR

While NPR does not receive any direct federal funding, it does receive a small number of competitive grants from CPB and federal agencies like the Department of Education and the Department of Commerce. This funding amounts to approximately 2% of NPR's overall revenues.[20]

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by g5m

While NPR does not receive any direct federal funding, it does receive a small number of competitive grants from CPB and federal agencies like the Department of Education and the Department of Commerce. This funding amounts to approximately 2% of NPR's overall revenues.[20]

More alternative facts

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On Saturday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” NPR and PBS host and Futuro Media Group President Maria Hinojosa argued that “there should be an attempt, when there’s a press conference called by the president, that no one shows up.”

Hinojosa said that the mainstream media keep sending “top talent, to be completely insulted and disrespected by the president of the United States. It begins to feel like we are in an abusive relationship, and that we’re putting ourselves out there to be attacked. So, I would say once again — and I know this is difficult, it’s a challenge, but can we just get the interns, with their note cards, to start asking the questions to a president who is acting so immature? And this is not in disrespect to the interns. But, maybe they will be around the same age. ”

She added, “I think we should choose when are they going to go for a briefing, but I don’t think that we should — I think that there should be an attempt, when there’s a press conference called by the president, that no one shows up.”

This is exactly the attitude and hyperbole from the drive-bys that results in Mr. Trump calling them out as enemies of The People!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by g5m

Good, then they won't miss the taxpayer funding they ought not receive in the first place.

Like Planned Parenthood, who ought not receive a dime of taxpayer funding either.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Y
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Y
Just more typical horse sh_t from "National Propaganda Radio" I refuse to turn that on in my home.

Because through judicious handloading and a bold sense of optimism, you can make anything into an .88 Magnum - once! 😁 - chesterpulley
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Outside of their "news" shows their weekend "fun" broadcasts are all in anti-president as well. Shows like "wait-wait don't tell me" used to make fun of a wide variety of topics...maybe avoiding Barry o'bummer, but hitting on everything else. Now, the show, the whole show, and nothing but the show is a POTUS slam.

Fuggh you. you transparently commie POS's.

You will (NPR) NEVER get a donation from me.

PS. I dearly love the local pieces, old time radio, and science Friday (except for climate change political pieces). Get a grip and leave the communist BS for the tenured professors that you couldn't quite become...at least try to report something that equals the 'news'.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hope The Trumpster continues to flog the press and that each flogging becomes more and more brutal. You'd think they'd come to realize they're dealing with someone who they just aren't going to browbeat and push around, but I'm not holding my breath. The media's a bunch of arrogant pricks who have yet to learn that they truly are a bunch of dumbasses.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most of the politicians who ran against, and had their ass handed to them by Mr. Trump in the Primaries, have let by gones be by gones and get along royally with the Trumpster now. The drive-bys could do the same thing and all would be forgiven. But Pelosi and Schumer will bow down to Donaldus Maximus before the drive-bys do.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since congress controls the purse string and can't seem to get anything else done they need to defund this arm of the propaganda corps.

They'll probably wait for Trump to do that too though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 48 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.