Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Is he staying out of the news these days?
Hard to believe all that has been five years.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
He's been in the news almost yearly since sometimes more often. He done a good thing but is jsut a thug himself!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
George has been through the wringer since offing Trayvon. His one big mistake, was not moving the hell out of the Sanford/Lake Mary area. I always felt he would have avoided all the chit, had he done that.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The guy sure "kicked the pig" and made it squeal.

Who knew that something as trivial as say, personal protection and safety in home and property would strike such a resonant chord with millions of Americans who were tired and afraid of "Thug Life."

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
BTW after he plugged ol' Travon all the break-ins stopped.. I think he was n to something...

John
=
Waterfowler at hart along with my late Baydog 9/26/20 ..
=
=
Striving to be turdlike.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Funny how that works in a bedroom community..

Bettin' the Nike and Fubu store weren't so busy afterward, either.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
George should move to the Chicago Target Rich West Side and buy a Glock 17 this time

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
George should move to the Chicago Target Rich West Side and buy a Glock 17 this time

grin - I don't care who you are, that is funny right there!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by mohick
He's been in the news almost yearly since sometimes more often. He done a good thing but is jsut a thug himself!!

If you actually knew anything about what happened before GZ shot TM your opinion might mean something. GZ's best friend at the time was a Federal LEO that had nothing but good things to say about him at the trial. I watched every minute of the trial.

Last edited by victoro; 02/19/17.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I don't think he's a thug, but he sure is a dumbass. The guy can't seem to stop stepping into crap. He was perfectly justified in shooting Martin but he needs to learn to stop putting himself into bad situations and get his act together.

IC B3

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I don't think he's a thug, but he sure is a dumbass. The guy can't seem to stop stepping into crap. He was perfectly justified in shooting Martin but he needs to learn to stop putting himself into bad situations and get his act together.

The Democrats ruined GZ's life because there should never have been a trial. No way ANYBODY could lead a normal after what he went through, even you.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I used to teach high school and George was a student of mine. Basically a good kid, but was affected by the black/Hispanic gang violence at the time. Wasn't a member as far as I could tell, but was directly affected by the violence between them. Hated gangs, thugs and violence as a result, but felt the need to protect himself. I could see how he would act the way he did both during and after the event that put him in the news. Feel bad for him in a way, but acknowledge his actions led to his situation.

Old70

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Didn't he try to auction off the gun he used?

I am MAGA.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
" Feel bad for him in a way, but acknowledge his actions led to his situation."

So you think GZ got what he deserved. What actions of his do you believe led to his situation? He didn't do anything illegal or stupid that caused TM to attack him. Did you watch the trial or did you form your opinion based on what you saw or heard from the news media?

Last edited by victoro; 02/19/17.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Didn't he try to auction off the gun he used?

So what?

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Didn't say he got what he deserved, nor did I imply it. The facts support that George put himself in a situation that led to an attack, in which he defended himself. As a result the attacker died. No one "deserves" to deal with the anguish of killing someone in self defense, and the inevitable legal and public opinion consequences. Do you really think I'd believe a media that coined the term 'white hispanic' to stir up racial animus? Or a president that stirred public opinion against him? Get real. But your response would imply that you believe Georges actions before and after the trial had no effect on his situation. I would disagree.

Old70

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by victoro

So you think GZ got what he deserved. What actions of his do you believe led to his situation? He didn't do anything illegal or stupid that caused TM to attack him. Did you watch the trial or did you form your opinion based on what you saw or heard from the news media?

Yep, he followed and reported a suspicious pos in the neighborhood. I sure wish more folks would.

Didnt TM say something like "yo azz is mine". When the lead hit him, i wonder if those words crossed his mind.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/19/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

George:
1) Voted for Obama
2) Wanted to be a cop and had a gun that looked like mine
3) Did stupid things
4) Was framed by the liberal media
5) Was framed by the liberal media
6) Was charged by a crooked prosecutor
7) Was found non guilty
8) Did stupid things

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

George is what we in the business would call a "schitt magnet".

He could do everything right and still attract humanoid, oxygen-thieving schitt into his personal gravitational field.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by victoro

Yep, he followed and reported a suspicious pos in the neighbor. I sure wish more folks would.

Didnt TM say something like "yo azz is mine". When the lead hit him, i wonder if those words crossed his mind.

I don't know if those words did. But that bullet sure did.

Camp is where you make it.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

147 members (10gaugemag, 14idaho, 1minute, 1_deuce, 2ndwind, 260Remguy, 24 invisible), 1,726 guests, and 1,010 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,207
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.