Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When I saw Schumer and Frank's name I declared this to be 100% factual!

Cannot wait for the unveiling.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This dropped back several pages without much play but I would bet most of it is absolutely true.

I don't know about "da Joos" but Israel as a country is not our friend if that means helping us look out for our best interests. Israel has put their interests first since the day they raised the blue and white flag. Not that I blame them, really, the founders of that country had survived a systematic and efficient effort to wipe them out completely.

No one ever accused Jews overall of being stupid. If you're a physically small country with limited resources surrounded by millions of people who want you dead, the smart move is to get the most powerful country in the world to do your bidding.

Given the confluence of the CIA and the Mossad, everything Congress and the media does and has done to fight Trump makes perfect sense when viewed in that light. They get the goyim in Congress under their thumbs with blackmail and corruption and the Jewish media owners and power brokers to influence public opinion. Jewish folks do stick together, I lived with a Jewish woman for 10 years and while I was welcome in the family's home I was always an outsider, "not of the tribe" as she said in my presence one day. And those Nazi fellows gave them a powerful weapon to use against anybody who dared criticize their actions - "Anti-Semite!", i.e. "J'accuse!" in a bit of ironic turn. I was a bit surprised that Saudi Arabia is in bed with them, but it also makes sense since the family of Saud is not stupid either, and they like their power and money.

Times could get very interesting. We've bantered about how Trump is fighting the entrenched power structure but with the internet's help I think a lot of folks are going to be very surprised and initially completely disbelieving at how deeply embedded that cancer is and where it's tentacles come from.

Trump's security team really does have its work cut out for it.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As a p.s., it would be easy to level that anti-Semite charge at me. I don't have any enmity toward individual folks of the Jewish faith. My gripe is with the state of Israel and folks within our government working with them against the greater good of the USA. In this case the lines blur since the state of Israel and the Jewish faith are so intertwined, and that is seen in the charges that any criticism of the state of Israel is automatically labeled anti-semitic.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
As a p.s., it would be easy to level that anti-Semite charge at me. I don't have any enmity toward individual folks of the Jewish faith. My gripe is with the state of Israel and folks within our government working with them against the greater good of the USA. In this case the lines blur since the state of Israel and the Jewish faith are so intertwined, and that is seen in the charges that any criticism of the state of Israel is automatically labeled anti-semitic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The things you say are of coarse true -it's been right there in front of anyone paying attention -not talking about paying attention to a television either .

Anytime anyone speaks about this topic there will always be the brainwashed [usefull idiot] who will hastily type antisemitic A-hole !!
I have explained 20 times on this site --that NO WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR JEWISH FISHING BUDDY OR YOU BEING JEWISH -YOUR GOOD HEARTED JEWISH NEIGHBOR . But it's a waste of time to go into WHO is being talked about .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ISIL and the Taliban are the counter balance to Iran. I can very well see our CIA and the Israeli version of the CIA promoting and supporting anyone who will fight Iran. As soon as the ISIL are gone Iran will start working on any other Sunni radical organization in their quest to give the Persian Empire a new birth.

They are on a roll and Mr. Obama is the person who gave them hope that they could pull it off. Israel and Saudi Arabia are Iran's first targets. Once they are out of the way the whole region will be theirs.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for this Bristoe. I read zerohedge but it tends to lock up the screen on me, but made sure to read this.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The things you say are of coarse true -it's been right there in front of anyone paying attention -not talking about paying attention to a television either .

Anytime anyone speaks about this topic there will always be the brainwashed [usefull idiot] who will hastily type antisemitic A-hole !!
I have explained 20 times on this site --that NO WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR JEWISH FISHING BUDDY OR YOU BEING JEWISH -YOUR GOOD HEARTED JEWISH NEIGHBOR . But it's a waste of time to go into WHO is being talked about .

Gotta' concur, Jim didn't write a damned thing that's out of line, or "extreme"....this P.C. bullchidt is completely over the top now, and one has to wonder at the rabidity of some of the purveyors.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
tag

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

619 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 81 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,310
Posts18,449,168
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.