Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Interesting that we have heard nothing from any of the Clintonistas.

2 explanations are that either Hillary is laying low, waiting for a major stumble from Trump, and re-emerging in 2020 to run a 3rd time (not likely) or she and Bill know that the investigation into the Clinton Foundation might just get them locked up for long stretch. Dick Morris thinks it's the later

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually, "lying" would be correct grammatically as well as in the sense of double entendre.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Directing the AG to look into pursuing charges against her was one of his last campaign promises...if you think the outrage on the left is bad now, imagine the schittstorm if she were charged...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe she just opted to sit down and STFU , as losers should do.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
she is out there, and doing chit. She is not in the least worried about being arrested

Sam......

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I heard she's planning on running for Mayor of NYC.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Maybe she just opted to sit down and STFU , as losers should do.

Mike

Never one to be quiet, Hillary would be all over Trump and Bill would be trying to lead the opposition to Trump in normal times. Something is up.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
she is out there, and doing chit. She is not in the least worried about being arrested

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ^ !

She will be back --somewhere .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Hatari: I am certain that the hildabeast is NOT scared of an indictment for many reasons - first and foremost of which is there WON'T be an indictment!
The hildabeast is out there spending her ill gotten hundreds of millions of dollars and trying to "hide" her bruised ego.
IF.. and thats a VERY, VERY big IF she were to be indicted she would simply syphon off some of her pay to play influence peddling hundreds of millions of dollars and pay her lawyer teams (and get huge kickbacks of cash from them during that process!) putting more money directly into her pockets from her bogus charity scams.
The hildabeast is NOT scared - she is simply trying to hide her well deserved pain/embarrassment while living high on the hog!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Directing the AG to look into pursuing charges against her was one of his last campaign promises...if you think the outrage on the left is bad now, imagine the schittstorm if she were when she is charged...

Fixed it.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

Why is Mel Gibson holding an I.D. of Saddam Hussein?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hatari: I am certain that the hildabeast is NOT scared of an indictment for many reasons - first and foremost of which is there WON'T be an indictment!
The hildabeast is out there spending her ill gotten hundreds of millions of dollars and trying to "hide" her bruised ego.
IF.. and thats a VERY, VERY big IF she were to be indicted she would simply syphon off some of her pay to play influence peddling hundreds of millions of dollars and pay her lawyer teams (and get huge kickbacks of cash from them during that process!) putting more money directly into her pockets from her bogus charity scams.
The hildabeast is NOT scared - she is simply trying to hide her well deserved pain/embarrassment while living high on the hog!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You know, that is plausible, but I just can't see her giant ego taking a backseat to limelight.

I suppose there is another explanation. Could be her alcoholism and Parkinson's really has her debilitated. I could certainly see HRC going off on a binge of Kettle One after her defeat. Quiet rehab? Might be difficult to keep that one quiet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those Bernie people are still a P.I.T.A. to her

They've already organized an Anti-Chelsea movement to undermine her chances to run for office in 2020.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

Why is Mel Gibson holding an I.D. of Saddam Hussein?

Dang!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I hope she's passed away by sundown... But that's just me.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In a way, I am surprised that she is still alive after this campaign. Would have thought she would have had a heart attack or stroke.
While on the subject, I haven't heard much about Abadin(sp?) and Weiner either?

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 340boy
In a way, I am surprised that she is still alive after this campaign. Would have thought she would have had a heart attack or stroke.

Darth Hillary?

She's probably more machine than man now....

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Darth Hillary?

"I find your lack of faith disturbing...."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by RWE

Darth Hillary?

"I find your lack of faith disturbing...."

Maybe we can get "Palps" to nail Hillary with a round of that Force Lightning?
(evil grin)

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10gaugemag, 219DW, 2500HD, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,088 guests, and 1,088 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,085
Posts18,463,914
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.