Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Egad, another one thst dosen`t know what`s going on...

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by curdog4570
If Sycamore is a progressive, I'm a niqger aviator.

Had no idea you were with the Tuskegee Airmen, but I'm sure I had a couple qualifiers in my statement.

IF he was referring to the Presidents action with his statement, he is being disingenuous.

You can make any further connections you are compelled to do.

I can't spell disingenuous without help....... but I can spell FISHING.😀😀😀

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by BobinNH
The EO is completely constitutional.

I don't think that's true. The federal government has wide latitude in who it can and can not admit.

Now if the fed decided to arbitrarily limit a religious class from entry, I doubt they'd win. But the EO is not doing that. It's targeted at specific countries.
So are you agreeing but just not that it's true? grin

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
You ever notice that Crying Chuck can never say anything he believes in ,he always has to read it,which to me means he believes in nothing. And PLEASE loose those stupid glasses you putz.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How can you call something that bans only 3% of the world's population and only 14% of muslim majority countries a "BAN"?

[Linked Image]

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Who is this so called "good" governor?

Mike Pence, governor of Indiana.

Yep Liberal.

Wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt but there it is.
There what is? Proof you've totally lost it?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by kingston
I haven't kept up with this thread, but did anyone see The NY Times OP/ED piece claiming that President Trump's executive order violates the The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/opinion/trumps-immigration-ban-is-illegal.html

Why would anyone with two brain cells to rub together, rot them by reading the Slimes?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^I read this shît too.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I haven't kept up with this thread, but did anyone see The NY Times OP/ED piece claiming that President Trump's executive order violates the The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/opinion/trumps-immigration-ban-is-illegal.html

Why would anyone with two brain cells to rub together, rot them by reading the Slimes?

You clearly just don't understand the "coming battlefield" and a proper degree of anti-Semitism, and how all of this will be coordinated from a sustainable stronghold...in the Aleutians...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
The liberals are the Eloi in "The Time Machine" just waiting around for the Morlocks to eat them at their leisure

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 4ager

You clearly just don't understand the "coming battlefield" and a proper degree of anti-Semitism, and how all of this will be coordinated from a sustainable stronghold...in the Aleutians...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootinurse
The Constitution is for citizens of our nation. Not for the rest of the world.

Not exactly accurate. The Constitution applies to people within the US and territories/jurisdictions, whether citizens or not.

However, it sure as Hell does not apply to people outside those bounds. Immigration into the US is not a right; it is a privilege.

not exactly right, counselor. the constitution applies to the government, what it may or may not do.

Sycamore

The government of the people, by the people, and for the people?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootinurse
The Constitution is for citizens of our nation. Not for the rest of the world.

Not exactly accurate. The Constitution applies to people within the US and territories/jurisdictions, whether citizens or not.

However, it sure as Hell does not apply to people outside those bounds. Immigration into the US is not a right; it is a privilege.

not exactly right, counselor. the constitution applies to the government, what it may or may not do.

Sycamore

Wrong, as the Bill of Rights and the other Amendments are part of the Constitution. Within them are enumerated and protected rights, as well as the statement of reserved rights to both states and the people.

If you had a clue, or any degree of intellectual honesty, you'd know that. Clearly, you lack both.

Last edited by 4ager; 02/21/17.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
islam is sedition.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Trump hasn't called to ban muslims.

Those are the words of the media spin doctors.
And other liars.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Go read the EO.

It's not a Muzzie ban, it bans people from certain specified trouble spots where Islamic Jihad ferments and where terrorists are known to be.

Now, all Muzzies aren't Jihadists, but all Jihadists are Muzzies...

So, extreme vetting is necessary to sort'em out.

Protecting the homeland is neither offensive nor unconstitutional. It's the President's sworn duty.

Just because Obongo failed to honor his oath doesn't mean this President will.

DF

Right Arm! You're far out and groovy DF.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
If we bring more people, we need to save some of those whites from South Africa!!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
agree or disagree?

Disagree. Constitutional and non-offensive to anyone who is actually an American, least by my definition. The constitutional part backed up by law...the non-offensive part backed up by common sense.

Not sure, at this point, that I've read every post. Sycamore, did you ever actually post your stance? Or still just evading?

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by 19rabbit52
They just need to enforce the 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act. Chapter 2, Section 212 already says to keep these people out.Koran, Sharia Law, and Hadith all require submission to Islam. They all require overthrow of gov't and implying of sharia. This law forbades letting these people come here.

This-^
Put them All in a detention camp until we can send them back to their country of origen.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Personally, I don't see a reason the USA needs ANY Muslims in our country....

Canada and Europe don't need any of them either....

but hey that is just my opinion...

Muslim countries don't want Christians and even its okay to kill them....

So we ought to treat them in our country, like they would treat us in their countries...

Same applies to Mexico and their illegal immigrants in our country.... we should adopt Mexico's immigration laws.. they are good for Mexico.... so applying same here would be good for America....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by westside_benny
agree or disagree?

Disagree. Constitutional and non-offensive to anyone who is actually an American, least by my definition. The constitutional part backed up by law...the non-offensive part backed up by common sense.

Not sure, at this point, that I've read every post. Sycamore, did you ever actually post your stance? Or still just evading?

So it remains to be seen, whether Mike Pence is a God-Fearing, Right-Thinking True-Christian American, or just another politician?

Help me out here,I feel as though I should stand by Mike Pence, yet the Magi of the 24Campfire seem to disagree.

Does anyone really know for sure?

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 1941USMC, 16penny, 58 invisible), 2,647 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,308
Posts18,468,178
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.