Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
E
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
E
Wtf has our country come to would any body here want there 6yr old daughter going in the bathroom with a 6yr old transgender

GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
No. But it's the 26 year old one's I'm more worried about.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You, your wife and kids have been sharing bathrooms with transgenders and other pervs as long as they've been alive. So did your parents and grandparents. We've had people like that as long as we've had humans on the earth.

I've got more important things to worry about than who is pissing where. Those people aren't the ones you have to worry about. It will be your preacher, Sunday School teacher, kids soccer coach, next door neighbor or your sons best friends mom and dad that will be the one molesting your wife and kids. The ones who try to look "normal".

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I disagree. While "normal" people do commit those crimes, there is a high rate of pedophilia among homos. Nice try though.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JMR40
You, your wife and kids have been sharing bathrooms with transgenders and other pervs as long as they've been alive. So did your parents and grandparents. We've had people like that as long as we've had humans on the earth.

I've got more important things to worry about than who is pissing where. Those people aren't the ones you have to worry about. It will be your preacher, Sunday School teacher, kids soccer coach, next door neighbor or your sons best friends mom and dad that will be the one molesting your wife and kids. The ones who try to look "normal".

Really?

They were doing sexual reassignment surgery and hormone therapy in Ancient Rome?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I think the red highlighted portion of your post is exactly what the President is saying. If the individual states want to waste their time and money on such silliness, go ahead on....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by benchman
I disagree. While "normal" people do commit those crimes, there is a high rate of pedophilia among homos. Nice try though.

That sounds like an argument against same sex bathrooms.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Wearing a kitty cat mask, doesn't make you a kitty cat. Doesn't MATTER how much you think you are one. This is easy stuff. These people are sick. The sensibilities of the regulars are offended daily. Doesn't that count? Does the one sick persons offense outweigh the thousand he offends? Not in my world.

Last edited by benchman; 02/22/17.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Spot on

IC B3

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Really?

They were doing sexual reassignment surgery and hormone therapy in Ancient Rome?
Very good point

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just piss in the bushes, I'm not sharing a bathroom with anyone...F it

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fredhorace77

Really?

Very good point

very good?... I don't think so, because Transgender does not necessarily involve reassignment surgery or hormone therapy,
theres transgender people out there who don't elect to go to that level of transition.

You, your wife and kids have been sharing bathrooms with transgenders and other pervs as long as they've been alive.
So did your parents and grandparents.

But now some people are paranoid about things their parents and grandparents weren't.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If confused about your genitalia just wear Depends. Piss n sh*t when and where you want.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Spot on

A little fact checking.

Dunno where Benchman got his info or whether he is spot on or not but there seems to be a bunch of academic studies that do not support his claim.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

It is a long read. so, if not important, carry on.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by carbon12
Spot on

A little fact checking.

Dunno where Benchman got his info or whether he is spot on or not but there seems to be a bunch of academic studies that do not support his claim.

Not exactly an unbiased source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_M._Herek

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Really?

The Chinese were known for emasculating the servants of royalty. Likewise the Babylonians and Persians, among others.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Really?

The Chinese were known for emasculating the servants of royalty. Likewise the Babylonians and Persians, among others.

Yes. But they called the Eunucks, and didn't pretend they were something they were not.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by carbon12
Spot on

A little fact checking.

Not exactly an unbiased source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_M._Herek

Yeah, noticed that. Working through the agenda driven verbiage sucks.

The meat is in the work cited.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting to see the lengths to which some will go - to pretend that perverts are not perverts. We've always had perverts among us, but in earlier days folks were sensible enough to see and deal with them as perverts. Maybe folks that pretend perverts are not perverts, are also perverts.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 51 invisible), 2,927 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,594
Posts18,454,365
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.