Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
Nrut Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
They are just rounding up the bottom tier now..
Once they sing things will get real interesting..
Betcha it goes to the top..

https://townhall.com/columnists/liz...ail&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad

Along the same vein..
This was posted earlier by Bristoe..

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2017/02/17/dhs-insider-says-its-spy-vs-spy/

Last edited by Nrut; 02/26/17.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He save all those kids from the pizza shop?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's messed up. The media needs to go.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
That's messed up. The media needs to go.

They are too interested in the fake news to report news.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump was busted for sex trafficking?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting:

"Since President Donald Trump has been sworn in on Jan. 20, authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States. This should be one of the biggest stories in the national news. Instead, the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests. This begs the question – why?

As a strong advocate for sex crime victims, I’ve been closely following the pedophile arrests since Trump took office. There have been a staggering 1,500-plus arrests in one short month; compare that to less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests in 2014 according to the FBI. It’s been clear to me for awhile that Trump would make human trafficking a top priority. On October 8, 2012, Trump tweeted:

"Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents – fast trial, death penalty."

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They have to ignore it...... If they reported it they would be making the President look good, and you know that ain't gonna happen any time soon.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Nrut
They are just rounding up the bottom tier now..
Once they sing things will get real interesting..
Betcha it goes to the top..

https://townhall.com/columnists/liz...ail&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad

Along the same vein..
This was posted earlier by Bristoe..

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2017/02/17/dhs-insider-says-its-spy-vs-spy/

Most likely be they are worried if they peer close enough they will recognise some of their political mates from the dems.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They must have Trump mixed up with the Clinton Klan

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
These type of success need to be front line on all sites. Instead ,even the so called conservative papers and web site, show the demo's screaming their a$$ off. We need success stories on front pages.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Makes one wonder about the Pedogate theory.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
They would not give Trump credit even if he started bringing the dead back to life.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
They would not give Trump credit even if he started bringing the dead back to life.

Quite right, I think reviving Pelosi is beyond even Mr Trump.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nrut
:Why the MSM Is Ignoring Trump's Sex Trafficking Busts"

Why would you repeat such a misleading headline?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Y'all are some of the most gullible people I've ever seen.

These arrests had nothing to do with Trump.

Do a search for "Day of the Johns" and stop falling for all the internet bullshit.

It makes you look foolish.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper
Y'all are some of the most gullible people I've ever seen.

These arrests had nothing to do with Trump.

Do a search for "Day of the Johns" and stop falling for all the internet bullshit.

It makes you look foolish.

I think you need to clarify this a little.

Seems that the "Day of the Johns" was 2015.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/02/national-day-of-johns-2015_n_6595358.html

The link above is from this week and details what they report as the massive increase in arrests in "one short month".

So which internet bullshit are we talking about. 2015 bullshit or 2017 bullshit?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 22250rem
They have to ignore it...... If they reported it they would be making the President look good, and you know that ain't gonna happen any time soon.
They also ignore it because it's international trafficking routes that are opened up by illegal immigration.

All the crime that piggybacks on illegal immigration doesn't help the open borders crowd.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by 22250rem
They also ignore it because it's international trafficking routes that are opened up by illegal immigration.

All the crime that piggybacks on illegal immigration doesn't help the open borders crowd.

That + only report Trump in a bad light pretty much sums it up. The MSM truly is an enemy of the people, I think as bad as any we have seen.

Same deal as when we catch a whiff of a terrible crime that just...fades...away. Were it not for the internet, it would never exist at all. We joke on here about how it obviously wasn't a white guy with an AR-15 when the story just..kinda..dies.

REAL NEWS OF THE DECADE; Just How Agenda Driven is our Media? Who is paying them, and how dangerous are they?

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Based on what I have read I would give Ashton Kutcher's non profit Thorn more credit than Trump, last June they launched new a web app called Spotlight which has immensely helped law enforcement crack down on the dark web of sex exploitation.

http://efficientgov.com/blog/2017/02/22/3-tools-law-enforcement-stop-sex-trafficking/

https://thenextweb.com/insider/2017...ght-child-sex-traffickers/#.tnw_5U4fRJee

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Squidge
Based on what I have read I would give Ashton Kutcher's non profit Thorn more credit than Trump, last June they launched new a web app called Spotlight which has immensely helped law enforcement crack down on the dark web of sex exploitation.

http://efficientgov.com/blog/2017/02/22/3-tools-law-enforcement-stop-sex-trafficking/

https://thenextweb.com/insider/2017...ght-child-sex-traffickers/#.tnw_5U4fRJee

Good on Ashton..but without boots on ground, door kickers, and an administration to back them up it would do nothing. I suppose between June and January the previous president was too busy stumping for a criminal, letting criminals out of jail, and trying to keep our boarders wide open. While all noble causes, none disrupted human trafficking...but again, good on Ashton.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 1eyedmule, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 61 invisible), 2,834 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,710
Posts18,456,877
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.