-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Since June 780 agencies in all 50 state have adopted Spotlight as tool to fight sex trafficking, efficiency is a force multplier, investigation times have been shortened from 3 years to three weeks. Good on Ashton. I don't mind giving Trump credit if credit is due, has he issued a directive to the DOJ or law enforcement on this issue since taking office? If so, then good on Trump too.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Squidge
Based on what I have read I would give Ashton Kutcher's non profit Thorn more credit than Trump, last June they launched new a web app called Spotlight which has immensely helped law enforcement crack down on the dark web of sex exploitation.

http://efficientgov.com/blog/2017/02/22/3-tools-law-enforcement-stop-sex-trafficking/

https://thenextweb.com/insider/2017...ght-child-sex-traffickers/#.tnw_5U4fRJee

A big, BIG, kudo's to Mr. Kutcher. One man making a difference in the lives of many.

But why, pray, tell, did an app launched in June only start resulting in arrests in late January?

Was there something ELSE that happened late January?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We had 3 full days of Grand Jury and a long line of witnesses and Federal Officers come through our Federal Courthouse this month. It's rarely more than maybe 1 1/2 days per month.

Something has changed. I think we are going to like the changes. The liberals and bad guys are going to be whinin' and cryin'. The defense lawyers are going to be cashin' in.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The stupid is strong in this thread.

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Interesting:

"Since President Donald Trump has been sworn in on Jan. 20, authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States. This should be one of the biggest stories in the national news. Instead, the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests. This begs the question – why?

As a strong advocate for sex crime victims, I’ve been closely following the pedophile arrests since Trump took office. There have been a staggering 1,500-plus arrests in one short month; compare that to less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests in 2014 according to the FBI. It’s been clear to me for awhile that Trump would make human trafficking a top priority. On October 8, 2012, Trump tweeted:

"Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents – fast trial, death penalty."

You are too stupid to live! There is no evidence to support your claim that Trump had anything to do with these incidents.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I don't care! "The buck stops here" whether good or bad!
Methinks good. smile

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's a lot of pervs in the media too that support prostitution. Clamping down on human trafficking would keep them from getting their freak on.

You see how they react when someone tries to do something about abortion? Same thing here only they can't be as open about it (right now).

Islam is a terrorist organization.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Interesting:

"Since President Donald Trump has been sworn in on Jan. 20, authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States. This should be one of the biggest stories in the national news. Instead, the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests. This begs the question – why?

As a strong advocate for sex crime victims, I’ve been closely following the pedophile arrests since Trump took office. There have been a staggering 1,500-plus arrests in one short month; compare that to less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests in 2014 according to the FBI. It’s been clear to me for awhile that Trump would make human trafficking a top priority. On October 8, 2012, Trump tweeted:

"Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents – fast trial, death penalty."

You are too stupid to live! There is no evidence to support your claim that Trump had anything to do with these incidents.

Did your parents have any children that lived? Why are you yelling at Hatari? He only posted part of the article from the first link.

I guess quotation marks confuse you.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Trump was busted for sex trafficking?
No. He busted it. Go Trump!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Interesting:

WTF?!! Seems to be enough "evidence". He said that's what he was going to do and it was done. 1500 busts in a month vs 400 in a year. Sounds like Trump to me!

You tired of winning?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Even here, on what should theoretically be a conservative website, the amount of butthurt displayed, concerning ANY positive news even remotely concerning President Trump, is just simply amazing.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Interesting:

God bless Trump.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Even here, on what should theoretically be a conservative website, the amount of butthurt displayed, concerning ANY positive news even remotely concerning President Trump, is just simply amazing.

Satans tenacles run deep.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Interesting:

Did your parents have any children that lived? Why are you yelling at Hatari? He only posted part of the article from the first link.

I guess quotation marks confuse you.

His location about says it all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why? Because they don't have proof.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

I don't think it is butt hurt, more like humor.

The guy is hilarious!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ya gotta admit, this is fuggin hilarious!

[Linked Image]

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting:

You are an a-hole of the highest magnitude. Did you notice the quotation marks? I claimed nothing, only asked YOU to clarify your Night of the Johns statement. You are the one wasting oxygen.

Weren't you the one demanding we do a little search?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think the balls on that doll are a little to small. Trump is kickin' a and taking names.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 68 invisible), 3,032 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,337
Posts18,468,690
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.