-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Iran is the enemy, and they say they have terror cells in place, and ready to rock.
Not sure Iran realizes that if they do this, their country will cease to exist.
They can cause a lot of damage, kill a lot of people here though.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...or-cells-situated-ready-strike-us-video/

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You mean like these Iranian terror cells?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Those people in the 2 pics are most of the problem.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Those would be the ones.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
They best stay cold and leave, or be run through The Trump Chipper and be sprayed out into a commercial hog feeding lot!

Trump Won!
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Iran is the enemy, and they say they have terror cells in place, and ready to rock.
Not sure Iran realizes that if they do this, their country will cease to exist.
They can cause a lot of damage, kill a lot of people here though.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...or-cells-situated-ready-strike-us-video/

Saw that today on Drudge Sam.

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have little doubt that they likely have some level of presence here & could likely do a lot of damage, but I find it very difficult to believe it's anywhere near 2 million as he brags.

Even if it's one, though, that's too many; Trump & his people need to take Iran seriously & do anything possible to root them out & take them out...........quietly, w/o fanfare.

Sadly, not a single second of coverage of this anywhere else that I've seen.

MM

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I'd believe we have the technology to take out any of their nuclear/chemical sites. And have knowledge of the locations of, at least, most.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
You mean like these Iranian terror cells?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Don't know about the first one but the second would have taken a bit of a licking.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Personally I have no doubt they have terrorist cells here...

anyone with any brains would have them here...

and we should also have Special Forces teams in key locations in Iran also...

terrorism is a key reason I think there ought to be mandatory service from age 18 on...

whatever the next real war this country gets into, it will have casualties within our borders... and one can thank liberals and democRATS for that one..... letting all of these foreigners into this country...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, with Brennan as head of the CIA, I would be willing to bet that a lot of these "cells" are embedded in the Intelligence Community and even the Military.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Well, with Brennan as head of the CIA, I would be willing to bet that a lot of these "cells" are embedded in the Intelligence Community and even the Military.
Yeah. We ARE at war with islam. Not sure why people dance around that. Anyway, it's true. Obongo THEN put a bunch of Muslims in key positions. Pretty easy to see what side he's on. Why is that so hard for some people to see?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brennan is a genuine POS who has undoubtedly done a lot of damage; hope he gets run over or something worse.

Originally Posted by Seafire

and we should also have Special Forces teams in key locations in Iran also...

Given the closed society there & the logistics of long term support, I doubt that is either practical or happening.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman
Yeah. We ARE at war with islam. Not sure why people dance around that. Anyway, it's true. Obongo THEN put a bunch of Muslims in key positions. Pretty easy to see what side he's on. Why is that so hard for some people to see?

Because their heads are do far up their azzes that they can't (won't) see either light or reality.

There was a reason for The Crusades...............

MM

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by benchman
Lieberals are blinded by the polarization. If they can't come to grips with reality on their own, they need to go. Where, I don't care. On the earth or under it. There's no place for them here.

Brennan and his ilk need relocated to Gitmo, never to return to the US in their lifetime.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Terror cells not just in the USA, Canada too, sadly, we have a Liberal government who think its great to allow many more to come freely to our country, what could go wrong??

The media shows a pic of a family, kids are cute sort of, what they dont show is these guys sitting around having a pow-wow on how much they hate the Christians and their nations.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by mark shubert
I'd believe we have the technology to take out any of their nuclear/chemical sites. And have knowledge of the locations of, at least, most.

So does Israel, they'll take them out for us before Iran actually attacks anybody.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Last edited by persiandog; 02/28/17.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You realize that Middle East regimes lie?

Or do you also believe they can wipe us off the map if we dare to attack or bomb their nuclear facilities? Because they threaten that every week.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

701 members (007FJ, 163dm, 160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 63 invisible), 3,135 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,579
Posts18,454,096
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.