Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Where and how much, memtb?

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by memtb
Deflagrate, When you go to take out a hoarder... You're just going to leave your family with one less mouth to feed! memtb

Nope Sir, I was a US f'in Marine Sgt. Hoarders are little old ladies with houses full of cats and magazines. I seen on the TV show.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
FWIW, I just left the trailer park, grin and headed over to Wal-Mart. Found some 550 pack Remington Golden's. Made my first purchase in many years! wink memtb

Ha Ha! Good Score! They only had Federal 325 packs last I got some. Dirty stuff the Federals. Leaves pistols all sooty.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Snake River, WalMart in Cody. $29.86/box (plus 4% sales tax). Wife and I had a good meal at Irma's. All in All a good day. Weather was pretty cr@%%y, so in was nice to leave the "trailerpark" and go stock-up! You know us "preppers" , can't pass up a good deal!! Heard there was a "Blue Light" special at K-Mart... The building's for sale!! grin memtb

Not exactly a steal.... But it's the first quality bullets I've seen available in years. I thought the price was acceptable!

Last edited by memtb; 03/23/17.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Deflagrate, Just like John Fogerty said " I know it's true,'cause I saw it on tv"!! grin memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Leonten
June 2014. I saw these (35 cases) at a store in Santa Clara. They would let each customer buys three boxes. So I took my son and my daughter to the store and bought nine boxes at a time. Once I had about 5000 rounds I stopped buying them. They sold for less than eight dollars for 50.

[Linked Image][/URL]

Looks like you were there before I

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
memtb,
I like your sense of humor.
Much more fun to spar with you than read people arguing over headspace and twistrate for the billionth time.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Deflagrate, Thanks... I think! confused Sure hate to ruin the reputation I've spent years perfecting. frown memtb

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I haven't seen any 22's for sale here in MANY years. frown
I just ordered 8# of powder, so I'm good on components.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm stocked up for a lifetime on 22 ammo and reloading components for quite a few cartridges and now I'm stocking up for another lifetime. 😀

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You guys that are waiting for "decent" prices are going to be waiting a long fugkin' time.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I have bought 550 round bricks off the Innanet for $24.00 a brick shipped.Do a search.That is what I payed before the OBummer crises.Its been a long time since the $9.99 Bricks were available and you will never see those days again.Some guys selling at a local gunshow are in denial as they were asking $50.00 a brick.I showed them the Innanet Price on my Smart ass phone and thought they were going to cry.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Huntz, That's a good price. I've found cheaper than what I paid, but being the picky a$& I am, I wanted name brand "plated"! So, it took more time and more money. The price you pay for being stubborn. frown memtb

Last edited by memtb; 03/24/17.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
... I wanted name brand "plated"! So, it took more time and more money. The price you pay for being stubborn. frown memtb

I was really picky and only shot CCI or Remington copper coated.
I did Dyna Bore Coat on all my 22s also, and I can shoot plain wax on lead with no leading!

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

screw all the retail sources........

no tax/free shipping....Target Sports.....

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/federal-american-eagle-22-lr-ammo-38-grain-plhp-ae22-p-1404.aspx

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by deflave
You guys that are waiting for "decent" prices are going to be waiting a long fugkin' time.

Dave

I order stuff online at least once a week. I think the prices right now are as good as we are ever going to see. At some point the majority of the scared folks are going to be supplied up. When that happens in the near future I predict a big slow down and a healthy price hike.

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by tikkanut

screw all the retail sources........

no tax/free shipping....Target Sports.....

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/federal-american-eagle-22-lr-ammo-38-grain-plhp-ae22-p-1404.aspx

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Trystan,

I'm puzzled. "When the majority of the scared folks are supplied up" there's going to be a big price hike? How does lower demand result in higher prices?

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
American eagle= 400 round bricks. 7 cents a round is 35 dollars for 500, for plinking ammo..... I'm a cheap bastid. Knock another cent and a half off and I could get interested

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Trystan,

I'm puzzled. "When the majority of the scared folks are supplied up" there's going to be a big price hike? How does lower demand result in higher prices?

Less revenue to pay the cost of doing buisiness. It's just a WAG "Wild Ass Guess" 😀 I think supply and demand does drive prices down as long as there is enouph volume to pay the cost. If sales drop through the floor which I believe is going to happen.....another "WAG" ☺ I think manufactures will make a lot less product and have to ask a higher price to meet the bottom line due to lack of revenue. I know that might seem out there but I call the market on things like this all the time and have a pretty good track record.

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 03/24/17.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (7887mm08, 10Glocks, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 21, 1973cb450, 12 invisible), 1,525 guests, and 684 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,679
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.