Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
"I've been here, thank you."

Contradicts:

"If you're implying I'm not new here,"

It's all good though.
And NO argument about "your candidate" whistle

Ha. Plain to see you were smart enough to vote for the lion instead of the buffalo cow.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Raeford
"I've been here, thank you."

Contradicts:

"If you're implying I'm not new here,"

It's all good though.
And NO argument about "your candidate" whistle

If you go back and read, you implied I just showed up to the thread...I stated that "I'd been here", as in the past 2-3 hrs...believe me or not, IDFC

Again, it's all good.

Now, riddle me this please:
IF the Trump Team/Admin has been being investigated[just disclosed in this weeks hearings] since July 2016, would ANYONE not think that there has been surveillance as part of that investigation? That Obama wouldn't have known/had a hand in this? Or that the "establishment" wouldn't have either?
This wasn't "new news" to many that acted surprised, of that you can be assured.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
These are informative reads.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/how-listen-jim-comeys-testimony-monday

https://www.lawfareblog.com/how-read-what-comey-said-today

Here's the mantra: Manafort, Stone, Page. If Trump has plausible insulation from them he might survive this. If not, he's toast.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Looks like Manafort might get thrown under the bus.

http://bigstory.ap.org/122ae0b5848345faa88108a03de40c5a

Manafort pitched the plans to Russian aluminum magnate Oleg Deripaska, a close Putin ally with whom Manafort eventually signed a $10 million annual contract beginning in 2006, according to interviews with several people familiar with payments to Manafort and business records obtained by the AP. Manafort and Deripaska maintained a business relationship until at least 2009, according to one person familiar with the work.

"We are now of the belief that this model can greatly benefit the Putin Government if employed at the correct levels with the appropriate commitment to success," Manafort wrote in the 2005 memo to Deripaska. The effort, Manafort wrote, "will be offering a great service that can re-focus, both internally and externally, the policies of the Putin government."

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
These are informative reads.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/how-listen-jim-comeys-testimony-monday

https://www.lawfareblog.com/how-read-what-comey-said-today

Here's the mantra: Manafort, Stone, Page. If Trump has plausible insulation from them he might survive this. If not, he's toast.

Hey cupcake, do let us know when they impeach Trump. In the meantime I'm still working on getting funds so we can send your vagina 110 gallons of personal lube for the next 4 years.

I read your links. Nothing but speculation about what Comey said.

Let me repeat that Jeff, in language you will understand. Zero evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. You have yet to post any evidence of Trump-Russia collusion.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 03/22/17.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by NeBassman

Manafort pitched the plans to Russian aluminum magnate Oleg Deripaska, a close Putin ally with whom Manafort eventually signed a $10 million annual contract beginning in 2006, according to interviews with several people familiar with payments to Manafort and business records obtained by the AP. Manafort and Deripaska maintained a business relationship until at least 2009, according to one person familiar with the work.

"We are now of the belief that this model can greatly benefit the Putin Government if employed at the correct levels with the appropriate commitment to success," Manafort wrote in the 2005 memo to Deripaska. The effort, Manafort wrote, "will be offering a great service that can re-focus, both internally and externally, the policies of the Putin government."

2005, 2006, 2009. ?????

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

2005, 2006, 2009. ?????

Private citizen?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As I've said, the key to this will likely be whether Trump can plead plausible deniability. Because clearly, top people in his campaign were deeply in the pockets of Putin.

Trump might just be clueless enough that he didn't know any of this at the time. I'll grant him the benefit of the doubt. You guys think I'm on a witch hunt, but I'm not: I just want the truth, and then whatever consequences flow from that. If the truth is that Trump didn't collude, great! Let's put it to bed and let the man get to work trying to fix the problems he was elected to address.

That's just not what I'm predicting. I'm predicting he's guilty as sin and it takes him down.

You guys are in this fighting retreat whereby stuff you were denying scant weeks ago is now coming out as true... so you're trying to move the finish line so to speak. It won't work. This is only very obliquely about what "you" think. There are grownups at work who don't hork down the latest Breitbart conspiracy theory with their morning coffee. They'll get this figured out. Not you guys.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Deeply in the pickets of Putin? You might see that, but I dont.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If Trump has not had impeachment proceedings started by 9/22/17 will you leave this site forever?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by benchman
Deeply in the pickets of Putin? You might see that, but I dont.

Start googling. It's out there.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
As I've said, the key to this will likely be whether Trump can plead plausible deniability. Because clearly, top people in his campaign were deeply in the pockets of Putin.

Trump might just be clueless enough that he didn't know any of this at the time. I'll grant him the benefit of the doubt. You guys think I'm on a witch hunt, but I'm not: I just want the truth, and then whatever consequences flow from that. If the truth is that Trump didn't collude, great! Let's put it to bed and let the man get to work trying to fix the problems he was elected to address.

That's just not what I'm predicting. I'm predicting he's guilty as sin and it takes him down.

You guys are in this fighting retreat whereby stuff you were denying scant weeks ago is now coming out as true... so you're trying to move the finish line so to speak. It won't work. This is only very obliquely about what "you" think. There are grownups at work who don't hork down the latest Breitbart conspiracy theory with their morning coffee. They'll get this figured out. Not you guys.

You are as delusional as your democrat friends. The revelation indicates that allies of Obama used their position and power to surveil the Trump Transitional Team.
Comey said on Monday that there were no FISA warrants issued with any Trump surveillance. Either Comey is lying or he is not in control of his agency or privy to any other agency. This indicates a rogue condition existed a few weeks ago or still does today. Comey must be fired and a top down review of intel personnel must be conducted post haste.

The bullcrap emanating from the likes of JeffO have the relevance of dog feces.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"You guys are in this fighting retreat whereby stuff you were denying scant weeks ago is now coming out as true... so you're trying to move the finish line so to speak. It won't work. This is only very obliquely about what "you" think. There are grownups at work who don't hork down the latest Breitbart conspiracy theory with their morning coffee. They'll get this figured out. Not you guys."

But YOU have apparently. laugh

Do you really think we ever get the real scoop,ever? Really?

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My point is that passionate intensity doesn't win this day. The facts do. Whatever they turn out to be.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Jeff I know you can't help yourself but shut the hell up. No proof and there will never be any. Google it you say, google will lead you places that say Bigfoot and UFOs are real crazy

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just want the truth

It was all the result of a video.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Jeff I know you can't help yourself but shut the hell up. No proof and there will never be any. Google it you say, google will lead you places that say Bigfoot and UFOs are real crazy

Wait...

What

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I saw Bigfoot get on a UFO

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

2005, 2006, 2009. ?????

Private citizen?

Sure, and Manafort has had a pad in Trump Tower since 2006 as well. Maybe Trump Tower was "wiretapped" by the FBI after all.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 56 invisible), 2,732 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,035
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.