Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 22 23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Lot's of double talk without definitive answers, along with political poo throwing. Just a dog and pony show to keep the masses in line.

That pretty well sums it up.

I lasted about 30 minutes.

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It was indeed a dog and pony show. The real briefing takes place privately. The ramifications of THAT will be coming out soon.

The Sophie's Choice for Congressional Republicans will be choosing between a populist elected under the Republican banner but who is fundamentally untrustworthy due to being in cahoots with Russia (!), or, the popular backlash against removing him from the 30% or so of Americans still under Trump's spell.

Trump knows he's in deep shït. His whole thing about being wiretapped by Obama was a classic Trump attempt at deflection. But him being under investigation for collusion is because it sure appears he colluded. It's not the "deep State"'s fault that this investigation was necessary. crazy Nonetheless, he'd love to distract, deflect, and create some sort of false equivalency between the two.

Once it sinks into folks thick skulls that none of this means a Democratic win in the White House- that ship has sailed- I think POTUS Pence or Ryan will start looking ok. We still get the SCOTUS appointments and that was the big deal of this election anyway!

I could be wrong. We'll know in a week or so as the results of the private briefing start to leak out. Another sign will be whatever weird stuff Trump tweets out at 4 in the morning.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
It was indeed a dog and pony show. The real briefing takes place privately. The ramifications of THAT will be coming out soon.

The Sophie's Choice for Congressional Republicans will be choosing between a populist elected under the Republican banner but who is fundamentally untrustworthy due to being in cahoots with Russia (!), or, the popular backlash against removing him from the 30% or so of Americans still under Trump's spell.

Trump knows he's in deep shït. His whole thing about being wiretapped by Obama was a classic Trump attempt at deflection. But him being under investigation for collusion is because it sure appears he colluded. It's not the "deep State"'s fault that this investigation was necessary. crazy Nonetheless, he'd love to distract, deflect, and create some sort of false equivalency between the two.

Once it sinks into folks thick skulls that none of this means a Democratic win in the White House- that ship has sailed- I think POTUS Pence or Ryan will start looking ok. We still get the SCOTUS appointments and that was the big deal of this election anyway!

I could be wrong. We'll know in a week or so as the results of the private briefing start to leak out. Another sign will be whatever weird stuff Trump tweets out at 4 in the morning.

Saved for later

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"In his opening statement, Comey confirmed — for the first time publicly — that the FBI was investigating "the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election," an inquiry which includes "individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia's efforts."

If there was no evidence, they wouldn't have been investigating this SINCE JULY. If there was no evidence, Comey would've said so.

They've got him.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
"In his opening statement, Comey confirmed — for the first time publicly — that the FBI was investigating "the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election," an inquiry which includes "individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia's efforts."

If there was no evidence, they wouldn't have been investigating this SINCE JULY. If there was no evidence, Comey would've said so.

They've got him.

Saved

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image]

Name one thing this election season you were right about Jeff, name ONE THING and provide the evidence.

Jeff, were you upset that Trump didn't shake hands with Merkel?

Last edited by bigfish9684; 03/20/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

They've got him.

So 9 months later, they still have no evidence?

Doesn't really sound like "they've got him" to me.

When democrats blame you for something, you can bet your ass they are doing that very thing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They've got him.

You said HRC was going be President. Hardly Nastradamus at work. "Got him", for what? Impeached? Let me get this straight. A GOP controlled House would vote for a GOP controlled Senate to remove a GOP President for what? Short of murder, it ain't going to happen. Get off your knees and quit praying for the Left to be delivered from their fate by some miraculous act of GOD. Trump beat HRC. Get used to it. Get used to it because I'm a better Nostradamus than you. I predicted a Trump victory and I predict a Trump re-election in 2020. The GOP will expand their majorities in 2018. You will suffer continued mental instability because of it. Sorry. SSRIs might help.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image]

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hatari

They've got him.

Get off your knees and quit praying for the Left to be delivered from their fate by some miraculous act of GOD. Trump beat HRC.

He's not on his knees to pray. HINT. #Hillaryhasacock

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Saved for later

At least he's smart enough not to believe anything Comey says, Maybe he's sober. grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeff still can't point to one thing he has been right about this political season and provide proof.

So if he predicts something, it's 100% likely at this point that he's wrong. Until he can point to something he was right about which will make it like 99.5% chance the opposite of what he says is true.

But Jeff is just a troll here, nothing more. That is why he won't respond to my challenge, or anyone else asking the same of him.

Like his post about "Here's what I think about XYZ political issue. I'm not going to respond to this thread but PM if you want to discuss."

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image]

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump's not going to be impeached, DC isn't dumb enough to give the armed populace of this country a reason to give DC a bleach job. The crooked insiders will make every effort to make him look bad, including committing felony's. Neither party wanted Trump, maybe that's why he's popular wink .

Mid term elections will be interesting, old school leadership on both sides better watch out, the people of this country are cleaning house.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
I like Trump overall, and I like 99% of what he's done so far. But he's human and as such has some faults. One of them is sometimes spouting things off the top of his head about anybody or anything when he's mad, irritated, or wants to make a point.

Works well at rally's. Not always so much as President. I suspect this was an oops moment and if he had any evidence he would've revealed it already rather than endure the ridicule he's been getting from the left. As President he can easily de-classify any information he has and make it public.

Donald Trump has been used to being the big kid on the block. He could say and do whatever he wished, and if people didn't like it, he just said "screw em", and that was that. It doesn't work that way when you're president. The president of this country is the most scrutinized person on the planet. Everyone's eyes, and ears, are on him 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I don't care what some of you think, he has no business being on Twitter in the first place.....period. If he suspected Obama of wiretapping him, all he had to was pick up the phone and order someone to investigate. If he had proof, then he should have made it public. If there was no proof, then he should have kept quiet about it until such time that he had proof. If he comes out of this proven to have lied, it is not going to bode well for his future.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
I like Trump overall, and I like 99% of what he's done so far. But he's human and as such has some faults. One of them is sometimes spouting things off the top of his head about anybody or anything when he's mad, irritated, or wants to make a point.

Works well at rally's. Not always so much as President. I suspect this was an oops moment and if he had any evidence he would've revealed it already rather than endure the ridicule he's been getting from the left. As President he can easily de-classify any information he has and make it public.

Donald Trump has been used to being the big kid on the block. He could say and do whatever he wished, and if people didn't like it, he just said "screw em", and that was that. It doesn't work that way when you're president. The president of this country is the most scrutinized person on the planet. Everyone's eyes, and ears, are on him 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I don't care what some of you think, he has no business being on Twitter in the first place.....period. If he suspected Obama of wiretapping him, all he had to was pick up the phone and order someone to investigate. If he had proof, then he should have made it public. If there was no proof, then he should have kept quiet about it until such time that he had proof. If he comes out of this proven to have lied, it is not going to bode well for his future.

You don't play poker or deal with the media, ever. Do ya?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

They've got him.

Nothing but political theater. No hard evidence suggested by Comey in either direction.

Considering the investigation against Trump started in July, if there was any credible evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, the O administration would have nailed Trump to a cross before election day.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeff can't even find one time he was right this election season... Don't expect him to respond.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Trump's not going to be impeached, DC isn't dumb enough to give the armed populace of this country a reason to give DC a bleach job. The crooked insiders will make every effort to make him look bad, including committing felony's. Neither party wanted Trump, maybe that's why he's popular wink .

Mid term elections will be interesting, old school leadership on both sides better watch out, the people of this country are cleaning house.

Dunno that. He's been an epic clusterphück of a POTUS so far, and it's not like he's a Republican anyway! I'm for thinking that there's ample congressional energy to hit the reset button and have Pence instead. That's assuming there's enough concrete evidence to do so. My guess, and that's what it is and all it is, is that they are very close to having that evidence.

Here's what Comey DIDN'T say.

"I'd like to go on record to assure the American public that Mr. Trump is a legitimately-elected president who has the full trust and support of the American intelligence services. Any rumors of collusion have been found to be baseless, and our current investigations center around finding and prosecuting those who leaked otherwise."

In fact he said pretty much the opposite.

I woke up this morning fully prepared to hear I was wrong, and that we could put this crap to bed and rally behind the POTUS. That's what I wanted to hear; I want to get this train rolling and it ain't happening with this cloud hanging over. Didn't hear that.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

They've got him.

Hey F U C K stick, both Comey AND Admiral Rogers said the exact opposite. Further corroborated by Senator Grassley. Lay off the dope, moron

Last edited by jorgeI; 03/20/17.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 3 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
281 members (007FJ, 160user, 222Sako, 22250rem, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 1,973 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,812
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.