Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
This ain't good for Trump.

Tell me how you can spin this with a straight face. The Left has been demanding "proof" of his ""wiretapping" claims. While this is not proof of "wiretapping", it certainly is proof that he and his people were being watched. In Washington, that's all you need for vindication. Time to stop dreaming of impeachment or something else that will bring HRC back to you.

Have you ever seen a lying lib with a straight face?

He will want to know why he has to have a straight face.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Ha! You must be beside yourself with remorse and embarrassment. Psychologists and grief counselors will be in short supply for the foreseeable future. I'd call and get yours scheduled sooner than later.

Nah. The truth means nothing at all to these libs.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NeBassman
I'll play devil's advocate. It's likely the target of surveillance was foreign, probably someone like the Russian ambassador. Say a member of Trumps team, someone like Flynn, calls the ambassador and his conversation with the ambassador is "incidentally" recorded.

Does scenario above back up Trumps claim that Obama had Trump Tower "wire tapped"?

How can you ask that question with a straight face here on the Trumpfire?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I'll play devil's advocate. It's likely the target of surveillance was foreign, probably someone like the Russian ambassador. Say a member of Trumps team, someone like Flynn, calls the ambassador and his conversation with the ambassador is "incidentally" recorded.

Does scenario above back up Trumps claim that Obama had Trump Tower "wire tapped"?

If they surveille you and record me and leak it, didnt they also surveille me?

You libs are hell on semantics, huh? What means is, right?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Ha! You must be beside yourself with remorse and embarrassment. Psychologists and grief counselors will be in short supply for the foreseeable future. I'd call and get yours scheduled sooner than later.

Nah. The truth means nothing at all to these libs.

Rong, the truth is an anathema to them. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Ok, lets go with your scenario. If this 'incidental' recording was done while Flynn was at Trump Tower, then TT was under surveillance at that moment, right?
Also whist playing devils advocate, under who's watch was Flynn illegally surveilled? Which agency and under who's direction broke the law by not immediately erasing any reference or voice recording of a U.S. citizen?

FJB & FJT
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by curdog4570

How can you ask that question with a straight face here on the Trumpfire?

Maybe because I actually read the article?

Nunes described the surveillance as most likely being “incidental collection.” This can occur when a person inside the United States communicates with a foreign target of U.S. surveillance. In such cases, the identities of U.S. citizens are supposed to be kept secret — but can be “unmasked” by intelligence officials under certain circumstances.

Nunes said his new information appears to show that additional members of the Trump transition team — beyond former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn — were unmasked. This means they were identified in U.S. intelligence reports.

He said the information that he had seen and was disseminated across the intelligence community appeared to him to have "little or no apparent intelligence value."

He also said he did not know yet whether the Trump transition team members who were unmasked were communicating from Trump Tower. Earlier this month, Trump claimed in a series of Tweets that former President Barack Obama ordered a wiretap of the phones at Trump Tower — something Nunes reiterated on Wednesday he had no evidence of.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The story is the widespread dissemination of the info.

Look, all electronic communications are intercepted LEGALLY. It is undeniably legal for the US IC to collect all "foreign" communications. Foreign communications include purely domestic communications routed through foreign servers and the like. So, that is most communication in the world. But for those not covered, we have agreements with foreign governments to access and use their information. So while it might be illegal for the US to spy on Americans in America, it isn't for the British. And while British intelligence might not be able to spy on British subejects in Britain, the NSA can. All that needs to be done is to execute a simple agreement between the two countries to share intelligence and Americans spy on British citizens and the British spy on us. This is all LEGAL and the agreements allowing this have been in place since the 1970s.

Thus practically all intercepts under this bulk collection are "incidental" and "legal"...exactly the wording Nunez used. What wasn't incidental and legal was the mining of this vast collection of data for communications involving Trump and his associates and then releasing said information obtained thusly.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
"Nunes described the surveillance as most likely being “incidental collection.” This can occur when a person inside the United States communicates with a foreign target of U.S. surveillance. In such cases, the identities of U.S. citizens are supposed to be kept secret — but can be “unmasked” by intelligence officials under certain circumstances."

Like for political purposes?

FJB & FJT
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Jeff, I generally try and stay out of the ruckus that you incite by making ridiculous assessments and assertions but damn boy, you make it tough.

Please explain how this reflects poorly on president Trump. How is this not good for Trump?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Yes, that appears to be that case when it came to Flynn.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
The story is the widespread dissemination of the info.

Look, all electronic communications are intercepted LEGALLY. It is undeniably legal for the US IC to collect all "foreign" communications. Foreign communications include purely domestic communications routed through foreign servers and the like. So, that is most communication in the world. But for those not covered, we have agreements with foreign governments to access and use their information. So while it might be illegal for the US to spy on Americans in America, it isn't for the British. And while British intelligence might not be able to spy on British subejects in Britain, the NSA can. All that needs to be done is to execute a simple agreement between the two countries to share intelligence and Americans spy on British citizens and the British spy on us. This is all LEGAL and the agreements allowing this have been in place since the 1970s.

Thus practically all intercepts under this bulk collection are "incidental" and "legal"...exactly the wording Nunez used. What wasn't incidental and legal was the mining of this vast collection of data for communications involving Trump and his associates and then releasing said information obtained thusly.

Take this post and beat Jello and NeBassman over the head with it.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Oh, Nunez is now saying that there were "multiple FISA warrants" involved. Somebody is going to jail. Heads will be on pikes by the time this is done.

Crazy statement by Trump vindicated once again.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Yes, that appears to be that case when it came to Flynn.

And this^^^ is why BOTH parties have basically lost all credibility IMHO.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What I want to know is why everybody was standing up at those investigative hearings the other day saying "This didn't happen."

and "FISA warrants were not used."

And all of a sudden, it appears it did happen, and they were used.

That would make the NSA admiral and Comey complete liars, or complete idiots, right?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Jeff, I generally try and stay out of the ruckus that you incite by making ridiculous assessments and assertions but damn boy, you make it tough.

Please explain how this reflects poorly on president Trump. How is this not good for Trump?

I doubt you will get an answer.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
those dudes are being required to live in two worlds at once. got a clue to what i say?

the truth/words for the public and the real truth/reality for the powers that be. obama and his justice dept located themselves above the commoners, and were operating as the powers that be. and hillary was their candidate, not trump. \

putin saw it all happening. (well, his organization). what was he supposed to do, stand by and not move to protect his own best self-interests?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
somewhere in that article it says something about no evidence of Russian contact

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lets assume that Trump had decided that Comey was a snake and wanted to get rid of him, what better way than to let Comey testify to Congress and then reveal directly contradictory info Trump had had in his pocket all along?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
What I want to know is why everybody was standing up at those investigative hearings the other day saying "This didn't happen."

and "FISA warrants were not used."

And all of a sudden, it appears it did happen, and they were used.

That would make the NSA admiral and Comey complete liars, or complete idiots, right?

Comey is a complete liar without any credibility.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 264mag, 160user, 2500HD, 67 invisible), 2,333 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,656
Posts18,455,599
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.