Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
This ain't good for Trump.

Tell me how you can spin this with a straight face. The Left has been demanding "proof" of his ""wiretapping" claims. While this is not proof of "wiretapping", it certainly is proof that he and his people were being watched. In Washington, that's all you need for vindication. Time to stop dreaming of impeachment or something else that will bring HRC back to you.

Just a troll. Ignore it

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Am I missing something, or doesn't "incidentally" mean that there was no targeted wiretapping of Trump and associates?

Does seem to be a case to be made about seriously overbroad lack of masking names in intelligence reports in regards to Trump's team and then disseminating them more widely than was needed. Not the same as actually wiretapping Trump tower, but serious enough to be a major scandal.
Incidentally, is a pretty convenient and easily contrived scenario. Oops, we inadvertently surveilled Trump and his people...I don't trust the left at all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Incidental collection"

[Linked Image]

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by benchman
Am I missing something, or doesn't "incidentally" mean that there was no targeted wiretapping of Trump and associates?

Does seem to be a case to be made about seriously overbroad lack of masking names in intelligence reports in regards to Trump's team and then disseminating them more widely than was needed. Not the same as actually wiretapping Trump tower, but serious enough to be a major scandal.
Incidentally, is a pretty convenient and easily contrived scenario. Oops, we inadvertently surveilled Trump and his people...I don't trust the left at all.

Neither do I.. but the job of our intelligence agencies IS to spy on pretty much everybody outside of our country 24x7. So the fact that Trump transition team members' conversations were recorded is nothing surprising - if it was while they were talking with legitimate people who should be surveilled.

There's nothing wrong about those conversations being intercepted, and people should know it and expect it.

What is WRONG is targeting those team members in regards to unmasked names AND to spread it throughout the gov't hoping for leakers.

It's not the wiretapping that's an issue if the targets are legit (King of Saudi, Prez of Afghanistan, etc, etc), it's the spreading and leaking of that info.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

If you can't put it together, you're definitely missing something. LOL

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Seriously, you wrote that with a straight face?

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
This ain't good for Trump.

Is this statement based on the 'facts' you revealed in the Comey thread? You know, the one little opinion piece that said if Commie doesn't step forward with evidence it is proof of Trump's guilt...cause that is pretty congruent with your thought process as far as I can tell.

Jeff, when the next Kentucky Derby rolls around can you do me a small favor? I'd appreciate it if, in order, you could pick the horses. Not much of a gambling man but I'm good for a sure thing. It's mostly your last place pick I'm interested in...cause in some respects, you truly bat 1000.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob

If you called somebody on craigslist about a tractor for sale and later find out that your conversation was recorded because he's a meth dealer, would you seriously claim that you yourself had been wiretapped?

Any crime targeted at you has nothing to do with the wiretap on OTHER people, it would be if the prosecutor released the call even if it wasn't regarding drugs just to embarass you or make political points.

Last edited by Calhoun; 03/22/17.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

If you called somebody on craigslist about a tractor for sale and later find out that your conversation was recorded because he's a meth dealer, would you seriously claim that you yourself had been wiretapped?

Seriously?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Any crime targeted at you has nothing to do with the wiretap on OTHER people, it would be if the prosecutor released the call even if it wasn't regarding drugs just to embarass you or make political points.

And when there was a newspaper article published where an unnamed source said, "Joebob is having conversations with known meth dealers" ...? Are you okay with that?

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ctsmith

Seriously?

He's very serious.

Pulled form Drudge: https://news.grabien.com/story-nunes-fbi-not-cooperating-our-investigation-trump-camp-surve

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And when there was a newspaper article published where an unnamed source said, "Joebob is having conversations with known meth dealers" ...? Are you okay with that?

Of course not... But I wouldn't scream about JoeBob being under surveillance, because JoeBob WASN'T. We're on the same page now..

As I said earlier, if there was a concerted effort to distribute recorded conversations in their entirety with the names intentionally left in, there is a huge scandal here. Almost surely violations of handling of classified materials and regulations in regards to these, but definitely a huge political scandal against Obama.

But saying Obama wiretapped Trump or even that he surveilled Trump is going to let Obama off the hook.. because he didn't. He is almost surely responsible for the leaking of classified info though.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
In Calhouns scenario of the average Joe calling a methhead, he might have a point. But is anyone naive enough to think the target was not Donald Trump? LOL Of course they tried to cover their tracks.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Of course not... But I wouldn't scream about JoeBob being under surveillance, because JoeBob WASN'T. We're on the same page now..

As I said earlier, if there was a concerted effort to distribute recorded conversations in their entirety with the names intentionally left in, there is a huge scandal here. Almost surely violations of handling of classified materials and regulations in regards to these, but definitely a huge political scandal against Obama.

But saying Obama wiretapped Trump or even that he surveilled Trump is going to let Obama off the hook.. because he didn't. He is almost surely responsible for the leaking of classified info though.

I've told you how it happened. ALL are under surveillance ALL the time. Trump and his associates were most definitely targeted, not in the surveillance itself because once again ALL are under surveillance, but rather in the mining of the bulk data for information about them and the leaking of said data.

No, we are not on the same page. You are tilting at windmills and pedantically engage in games of semantics.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
How is Trump going to tweet the convoluted cover up? Wire Tap works just fine. We all know what he meant.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Look forward to the final outcome of this.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've told you how it happened. ALL are under surveillance ALL the time. Trump and his associates were most definitely targeted, not in the surveillance itself because once again ALL are under surveillance, but rather in the mining of the bulk data for information about them and the leaking of said data.

No, we are not on the same page. You are tilting at windmills and pedantically engage in games of semantics.

So you think every telephone call is recorded and they simply pulled all of Trump's teams out and released them?

Then, no, we're not on the same page. I ran out of tinfoil years ago. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EdM
Look forward to the final outcome of this.

Yep.

Maybe then we can get something done before the Commies take control again.

We'd better hurry.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ctsmith
In Calhouns scenario of the average Joe calling a methhead, he might have a point. But is anyone naive enough to think the target was not Donald Trump? LOL Of course they tried to cover their tracks.

From what we are hearing, the release of data was targeted at Trump and his team. Not even with the intent to lose the election, because this all happened afterwards. This was with the intent to destabilize the new government.

It's a HUGE scandal. It's just not a "Trump's team was under surveillance" scandal.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

So you think every telephone call is recorded and they simply pulled all of Trump's teams out and released them?

Then, no, we're not on the same page. I ran out of tinfoil years ago. grin

Tinfoil? Have you been under a rock lately?

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 160user, 71 invisible), 2,409 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,116
Posts18,464,543
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.