-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If this turns out to be true, it's the exact scenario that was raised by every privacy minded individual in the US when we raised an uproar about the gov't mining data on phone calls, emails, capturing license plate numbers, etc, etc.

The government CANNOT be trusted with data on their own civilians, no matter what policies and regulations are put in place.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hey, that's right. LOL

Originally Posted by Calhoun
If this turns out to be true, it's the exact scenario that was raised by every privacy minded individual in the US when we raised an uproar about the gov't mining data on phone calls, emails, capturing license plate numbers, etc, etc.

The government CANNOT be trusted with data on their own civilians, no matter what policies and regulations are put in place.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Even if not EVERY phone call is recorded, the bulk collection of data is pervasive. Trump most definitely WAS targeted as that someone had to authorize the retrieval of data pertaining to him and his associates.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Well, no schit Sherlock. Some of us tinfoil hat wearers have been saying this for a long time.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Incidental, my ass.

Purpose

The data center is alleged to be able to process "all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Internet searches, as well as all types of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital 'pocket litter'."[7] In response to claims that the data center would be used to illegally monitor email of U.S. citizens, in April 2013 an NSA spokesperson said, "Many unfounded allegations have been made about the planned activities of the Utah Data Center, ... one of the biggest misconceptions about NSA is that we are unlawfully listening in on, or reading emails of, U.S. citizens. This is simply not the case."[4]

In April 2009, officials at the United States Department of Justice acknowledged that the NSA had engaged in large-scale overcollection of domestic communications in excess of the federal intelligence court's authority, but claimed that the acts were unintentional and had since been rectified.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Never chase a bus.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I've told you how it happened. ALL are under surveillance ALL the time. Trump and his associates were most definitely targeted, not in the surveillance itself because once again ALL are under surveillance, but rather in the mining of the bulk data for information about them and the leaking of said data.

No, we are not on the same page. You are tilting at windmills and pedantically engage in games of semantics.

So you think every telephone call is recorded and they simply pulled all of Trump's teams out and released them?

Then, no, we're not on the same page. I ran out of tinfoil years ago. grin

Tinfoil? Have you been under a rock lately?

They have pretty much told us that anything we say, type, or post from an electronic device can and will be used against you.

They don't have that NSA building complex the size of a small city for nothing.

What do you think they keep in there?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Same discussion over on Reddit, but with a very different tone.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/60vzxm/nunes_trump_transition_members_were_under/

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Even if not EVERY phone call is recorded, the bulk collection of data is pervasive. Trump most definitely WAS targeted as that someone had to authorize the retrieval of data pertaining to him and his associates.

Every call is recorded, I assure you.

NSA Utah Data Center

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

If you called somebody on craigslist about a tractor for sale and later find out that your conversation was recorded because he's a meth dealer, would you seriously claim that you yourself had been wiretapped?

Yes especially if the person that's tapping the phone then took that recording to say...my wife whom I was keeping the tractor deal from. If the person recording my conversation uses my private conversation against me then I could rightly claim that I was under surveillance. Illegal surveillance at that.

I know that anything that potentially exonerates President Trump or substantiates his 4am tweets is infuriatingly frustrating to you, like it is for most liberals, but I consider it another win. MAGA

Are you going to spend the next 8 years trusting liberals while diminishing Trump's accomplishments?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Squidge

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/60vzxm/nunes_trump_transition_members_were_under/

That is crazy talk... and likely where the idiot JO got his twist on it. Claiming Nunez is the bad guy for stating it publicly...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is telling that Tyrant Obama the Liar facilitated the leaking of this info with an executive order that allowed it's distribution in raw form through out the intelligence community in the last week of his term.

[Linked Image from ]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Yep, Trump vindicated again. They will never learn I guess.

Nope... Never..

John
=
Waterfowler at hart along with my late Baydog 9/26/20 ..
=
=
Striving to be turdlike.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Notice in that letter that one of the targets of illegal surveillance specifically identified is "the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court". Many of us said that after John Roberts twisted himself into a pretzel on the Obamacare deal that Obama must have had some dirt on him. This would possibly confirm that.

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/22/17.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Notice in that letter that one of the targets of illegal surveillance specifically identified is "the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court". Many of us said that after John Roberts twisted himself into a pretzel on the Obamacare deal that Obama must have had some dirt that n him. This would possibly confirm that.

whoa, someone read it. smile

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Notice in that letter that one of the targets of illegal surveillance specifically identified is "the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court". Many of us said that after John Roberts twisted himself into a pretzel on the Obamacare deal that Obama must have had some dirt that n him. This would possibly confirm that.

whoa, someone read it. smile

I know it won't be, but it should be investigated and he should be impeached if true.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Squidge

That is crazy talk... and likely where the idiot JO got his twist on it. Claiming Nunez is the bad guy for stating it publicly...

Yep, there is more if you can handle it. eek

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/60xvyw/schiff_there_is_now_more_than_circumstantial/

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
TTT

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Someone or a group of Obama holdovers have used their access to surveillance tools in an attempt to embarrass if not significantly attempt to destroy a new POTUS.
This is right up the modus operandi of Obama and his cohorts. Defeating ISIS is one task but first we must identify, arrest and jail those for the violations they have engaged in. The leaks and abuse of power must be stopped first.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 03/23/17.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

700 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 71 invisible), 3,525 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,379
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.