Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I have a white 2004 Honda Goldwing SE with ABS for sale. It currently sits at 60,400 miles. Mechanically the bike is 100%, and I would not hesitate to take it cross-country today. Cosmetically I would rate it about 85-90% condition as the PO had it stored under a tarp. I have owned it for the last two years and it has been garaged the entire time.

Besides another bath (thanks to pine pollen), the main thing it will need is the left side CB antenna replaced (if that is important to you). My wife inadvertently broke it getting off one day (see referenced back condition below). I therefore removed it and cut the cable. So a replacement antenna and routing of the short cable will be needed. Also will need to adjust the cables to open the side bags. Also will need a new front tire within the next thousand miles would be my guess. Rear tire is a run-flat automotive tire. Works well.

Comes with cruise control, highway pegs, engine guards, Utopia backrest for the driver, passenger floorboard risers, side wind deflectors, fog lamps, heated grips and a new Cee Bailey WS installed as well as all the typical accoutrements associated with being a Goldwing. Also will come with a tall California WS for more inclement weather.

My reason for selling is that my wife's degenerative back condition makes riding this, and particularly getting on and off, very difficult. That is the only reason I own the bike, and if she cannot ride it, then I might as well sell it and buy a convertible.

KBB lists this at $10,740
NADA lists this at $9,420

Located in Meridian, MS

I will ask $9000

Feel free to ask questions via conversations.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
GB1

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Up....Spring is here...time to ride.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
up

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Sunny days ahead, buy this, point it at the horizon and go.

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Let's try $8750

IC B2

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Up

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Guy in my hometown had 430,000 miles on one of these 1800s...then he hit his 4th lifetime deer w/bike....he's still riding today but the bike was totalled and his body is getting there too!

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kraky111
Guy in my hometown had 430,000 miles on one of these 1800s...then he hit his 4th lifetime deer w/bike....he's still riding today but the bike was totalled and his body is getting there too!

Yeah, essentially a car engine on a motorcycle. Not much more maintenance than just changing the oil when needed. That and tires.

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Bump

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Lets try $8500 for Weekend special pricing. Need to get this moved.

IC B3

Mink Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
No takers bump

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,612 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,671
Posts18,456,012
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.