Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7x57STEVE

He went through 5 1/2 years in a hell hole prison in Viet Nam.

He was tortured daily and I'm pretty sure that 5 1/2years seemed like 500 years

I read his book about the time he spent there and it is scary as hell. And I'm sure it seemed like hell.

I dealt with him directly when I was with the Navy and he was very impressive but also very edgy, all of which is understandable.

I think we can justifiably give him some slack. We owe him big-time.

Steve

No Slack, nada, none.
Even if the prisoner stories are true, he has far out used them.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
John McCain is our enemy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SU35
John McCain is our enemy.

He sure is now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He should have been gone a long time ago.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I'd gladly send him a bottle of Milk of Magnesia!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by gunswizard
McCain and Bob Dole both need to be put out to pasture. Losers both in failed runs for the presidency, both banked on "war hero" status being their key to success.
Bob Dole hopped on a grenade. I bet his buddies hold him in high regard. McCain rode his father's status around quite a bit, and sold out his fellow prisoners. I don't hold it against him that he broke under torture, but it doesn't make him a hero. At this point, he is an enemy of the President. That makes him my enemy too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I read his book about the time he spent there and it is scary as hell. And I'm sure it seemed like hell.

I dealt with him directly when I was with the Navy and he was very impressive but also very edgy, all of which is understandable.

Steve

what he may, or may not have experienced in North Vietnam does not excuse his atrocious behavior since then. He does not get a free pass forever

Sam......

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Steve

While nobody appreciate those that served more than I. McCain is long past his usefulness in the Senate. At least as long as he has a R next to his name. A Republican or a Conservative...he is not.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Steve

Hitler served with distinction in the German army. He doesn't get a pass for his sins and neither should McCain. He is conspiring with the progressive fascists toviolate the will of the American people as expressed in the 2016 election.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 700LH
I can't stand the sumana bitch but do you believe that you wouldn't read that if you had a knife on your neck after they dislocated your shoulders? I give him a pass on this one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Toddly
I can't stand the sumana bitch but do you believe that you wouldn't read that if you had a knife on your neck after they dislocated your shoulders? I give him a pass on this one.

Bogus. McCain volunteered to stay a POW even though he was given the chance to go. Even a mental midget, given the NVA would give zero credibility to that video.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kroo88

We owe that piece of garbage nothing more than a simple dose of euthanasia.

Please show us any benefit having that little Napolean in office has done anyone.

Also just love his little tag along Lindsey Graham, what a pair of douchebags.

All politicians are ego-maniacs; McLame & Graham give new meaning to the word.

Under guise of being for the country, in reality, it's all about them & their importance........always has been, always will be.

IMO, McLame is waaaaaaaaaay worse that Graham.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Bogus. McCain volunteered to stay a POW even though he was given the chance to go. Even a mental midget, given the NVA would give zero credibility to that video.

That's fair enough. "not believed" so why are we to believe that he chose to stay?
To many lies connected to him to believe anything except what we see now.
Fug John M. trader SOB!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
i live in his district
i remember him when he moved here from virginia
i remember him even as a congressman
it is a protected district in that people will vote in the majority of a republican candidate over what ever demcratic scum is running against the republican.
a lot of money, lot of old boy support, and noone has been an effective challenger in the primary.
i had hope this last time around with a very good candidate running against him, but she couldn't quite make it.
he has been an embarrassment for years.

Kelly Ward WON the primary here in Cochise, Ron,...he's in no way popular hereabouts.

GTC

rumor has it kelly is going to go after flake, you can only hope and pray.
I wish i could tell the story of mccain etc., it is an interesting one. I have no respect for him at all.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI

That's fair enough. "not believed" so why are we to believe that he chose to stay?
To many lies connected to him.
Fug John M. trader SOB!

Because Medal Of Honor recipient VADM Stockdale said as much. Works for me, and I hate the SOB as well.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Send him a bottle of prune juice, he's so full of chit that should keep him busy for a while.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
No reason to support some old POW vet when we have a perfectly good, self made, hard working, patriotic, selfless, New Yorker who deserves our support and, indeed, our admiration. GD

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by greydog
No reason to support some old POW vet when we have a perfectly good, self made, hard working, patriotic, selfless, New Yorker who deserves our support and, indeed, our admiration. GD

Without a doubt, neither should we support other war heroes like Benedict Arnold..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Steve

"Thank you for your service, but time to go home."

John Phoucing McCain was not the only POW tortured by the NVA. Jeremiah Denton never played the self serving attention whore that McCain does.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

604 members (10GaugeKS, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 1_deuce, 63 invisible), 2,203 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,286
Posts18,448,724
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.