Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Just cut down a 100-ft fir tree. It was leaning badly in a direction I didn't want it to go but yet I put that sucka EXACTLY where I wanted it.

I got mad skillz.

Please make sure you and your progeny stand under it. It would truly be a great contribution to this country and the gene pool in general..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder what jeffo and the hormonal dog plan on doing today.

You think his wife packs him a lunch on the days he walks to the back property line?

I cut 3 1/2 acres, he gets lost on 5.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Also... as stated in another thread by my esteemed self, what Nunes said today ain't good news for Trump. Not hardly. You'll see.
Hilarious..

Ya know, ya might actually catch a fish if you try something other than that puddle in yer driveway..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like obama was filling out the play sheet with false plays and false data trying to throw the game for Trump.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Looks like obama was filling out the play sheet with false plays and false data trying to throw the game for Trump.

Is that an assumption, or do you have a credible link ?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just wait until Nunes shares the info he took to Trump with the D members of the committee... tick tock

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Just wait until Nunes shares the info he took to Trump with the D members of the committee... tick tock

You're an idiot and just trolling now.
GFY obama voter

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Too bad that tree he was cutting didn't kill him...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Of course I'm trolling a bit. Since when is that not ok around here? People don't troll me? Give me break.

Pretty sure I'm also right about all of this. I bet in your hearts if you guys had to bet the farm on whether Trump is still POTUS or not in 2019 you'd bet "not". Y'all might be rabid partisans but you aren't idiots (other than that).

It's going to come down to plausible deniability/insulation from the actions of guys like Manafort. They are guilty. His campaign is guilty. Did they do it with or without his knowing....? Of course, it was "with" but does that smoking gun exist?

No matter. He's utterly de-legitimized. In 6 months half the guys here will have turned on him IF he's still POTUS. You simply cannot do what he did. It's not ok.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bet in your hearts if you guys had to bet the farm on whether Trump is still POTUS or not in 2019 you'd bet "not". Y'all might be rabid partisans but you aren't idiots (other than that).

I'm sure you'd have a lot of takers if you decided to put your (drug) money where your mouth is...

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by StarGazer
I've gone on record that as a registered republican for 32 years I will go to the mat for this president. But it is getting harder and harder to deal with this constant stream of information about Trump/Russia contacts.

If true, I will be the first one to put up the poll as to whether Trump should be executed for treason either by firing squad or by hanging. And if by by firing squad, I would suggest a poll as to the caliber and bullet that should be used. I am a fan of the quarter bore I would suggest the 117 grain Hornady round nose. I've taken both whitetail and mule deer with this bullet backed behind 45.5 grains of Hybrid 100. According to my Ohler chronograph I get about 2900 fps for this load in my Kimber 84m 257 Roberts. Add another 150 per second for similar loads in my Ruger M77 25.06. Like I said I am a fan of the quarter bore.

Either load or even a factory load by Remington, Federal, or Hornady would suffice to kill this scumbag of an excuse for a public figure if the reports are true that he colluded with the Russians. I would think the round nose bullets as stated herein would produce the requisite expansion needed as those velocities. I could always play with various primer/powder combinations to achieve the desired results. If, of course, the reports are true that he is a traitor. But if not I could always use those loads on white tail and mule deer.

Hi Jeff.

I think you may be off with that guess.
I think it is RichardAustin.
He says this "Didn't Trump tell the Russians he could do more for them after he's re elected? And sold them 20% of our uranium?"
Then jumps right in as StarGazer to agree with himself.
Except that was Obama who said & did that

Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Didn't Trump tell the Russians he could do more for them after he's re elected? And sold them 20% of our uranium?

He did. Now what pet load would you suggest the gub'ment use to execute this traitorous man after he is convicted of treason? I just don't trust anything less than premium bullets to do the job when dealing with traitorous c0ck svckers. Some folks use standard bullets made by Remington, Federal,or Nosler. Some even use imports like PRVI when dealing with traitors like this guy. I would insist on controlled expansion bullets lie Nosler partitions, Speer Grand Slam or others of that ilk.

I'm sure the press is getting ready to investigate. And them Dems, they'll want an investigation. Any moment now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Of course I'm trolling a bit. Since when is that not ok around here? People don't troll me? Give me break.

Pretty sure I'm also right about all of this. I bet in your hearts if you guys had to bet the farm on whether Trump is still POTUS or not in 2019 you'd bet "not". Y'all might be rabid partisans but you aren't idiots (other than that).

It's going to come down to plausible deniability/insulation from the actions of guys like Manafort. They are guilty. His campaign is guilty. Did they do it with or without his knowing....? Of course, it was "with" but does that smoking gun exist?

No matter. He's utterly de-legitimized. In 6 months half the guys here will have turned on him IF he's still POTUS. You simply cannot do what he did. It's not ok.

So, we shouldnt chitt a chitter, huh?

You could be thankful we dont post lies to or about you, but of course, being a liberal, you prefer and live by them.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
What part of "no collusion between Trump/Russia" from Comey and Clapper do you not understand?
Manafort has ties, no one is denying this, thing is for the most part they are 10 years old or older. Podesta's family was profiting from ties w/Russia as recently as the last couple of years. I've no problem with it. Capitalism.
There's just no "there" there no matter how bad you the MSM and the hysterical democrats want there to be.
None of the above have anything. crazy

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
I've gone on record that as a registered republican for 32 years I will go to the mat for this president. But it is getting harder and harder to deal with this constant stream of information about Trump/Russia contacts.

If true, I will be the first one to put up the poll as to whether Trump should be executed for treason either by firing squad or by hanging. And if by by firing squad, I would suggest a poll as to the caliber and bullet that should be used. I am a fan of the quarter bore I would suggest the 117 grain Hornady round nose. I've taken both whitetail and mule deer with this bullet backed behind 45.5 grains of Hybrid 100. According to my Ohler chronograph I get about 2900 fps for this load in my Kimber 84m 257 Roberts. Add another 150 per second for similar loads in my Ruger M77 25.06. Like I said I am a fan of the quarter bore.

Either load or even a factory load by Remington, Federal, or Hornady would suffice to kill this scumbag of an excuse for a public figure if the reports are true that he colluded with the Russians. I would think the round nose bullets as stated herein would produce the requisite expansion needed as those velocities. I could always play with various primer/powder combinations to achieve the desired results. If, of course, the reports are true that he is a traitor. But if not I could always use those loads on white tail and mule deer.

Hi Jeff.

I think you may be off with that guess.
I think it is RichardAustin.
He says this "Didn't Trump tell the Russians he could do more for them after he's re elected? And sold them 20% of our uranium?"
Then jumps right in as StarGazer to agree with himself.
Except that was Obama who said & did that

Didn't Trump tell the Russians he could do more for them after he's re elected? And sold them 20% of our uranium?

He did. Now what pet load would you suggest the gub'ment use to execute this traitorous man after he is convicted of treason? I just don't trust anything less than premium bullets to do the job when dealing with traitorous c0ck svckers. Some folks use standard bullets made by Remington, Federal,or Nosler. Some even use imports like PRVI when dealing with traitors like this guy. I would insist on controlled expansion bullets lie Nosler partitions, Speer Grand Slam or others of that ilk.

I'm sure the press is getting ready to investigate. And them Dems, they'll want an investigation. Any moment now.

EDIT- NOT PRESIDENT TRUMP - HES NOT RUNNING FOR RE ELECTION, that was the communist muslim.
Right that pos was hot miked and too stupid to know it, investigation? Or how about giving our resources away. [bleep] demoncraps

Last edited by RichardAustin; 03/23/17.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Utterly de-legitimized by an accusation, with no evidence? [bleep], that sure makes it easy to de-legitimize pretty much anybody. Tom Foley quote..."The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it's the seriousness of the charge that matters".

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Of course you're trolling. It's all you do here. But you're a coward who won't even post a single link (that doesn't rely on anonymous sources)to back up your assertions.

Coawrd? check

Troll? check

How's Putin doing today?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Putin is laffin'. Don't you get it? HE WINS! In every scenario.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Putin is laffin'. Don't you get it? HE WINS! In every scenario.

Exactly, he has singlehandedly worked you D's and the MSM into hysteria.
Jeezus what a [bleep] group of morons.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And what kind of frenzy will the R's and the alt.right media be in when this unfolds to take Trump down?

And this all serves AMERICA how exactly?

Because it sure serves Russia! In every scenario, from Trump being removed on the one end of the scale, to a total repudiation and discrediting of our intelligence service's and MSM's credibility, and anything in between (such as massive societal dischord and the corresponding widening of the "truthiness" chasm that currently exists between the sides) Putin wins. Bigly.

We been punked. Hell... it's certainly possible Trump got punked right along with us. If he wasn't such an arrogant [bleep] he might could even salvage this situation by being candid about it. Instead, it's lie lie lie (complete with get caught get caught get caught) and deflect and distract and cover-up. Ad what is it they say about coverups?

Notice how EVERYONE, from Trump to the R's in Congress and for that matter the D's as well.... isn't breathing a WORD about Pence? Why do you think that is? Why would they want to keep him clean?

C'mon guys. Turn on your BS sensors.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

C'mon guys. Turn on your BS sensors.

It redlines everytime you post.

knock it off.

Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 16penny, 55 invisible), 2,679 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,310
Posts18,468,202
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.