-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Special interest groups, corporate lobbyists. These insurance companies have been rolling fat in the cash since ACA came in.

That's what happens when you create a captive customer base. The companies still compete but since you have no choice in buying, and have to buy from someone, the base line goes way up.

Now, they said all this about 20 million Americans that could not afford insurance. That reflects the gap between being qualified for medicare and being able to afford insurance. I think it would have been better to raise my medicare deduction by 2-3% and close that gap than to mandate this commerce. I would not like that but it would have been better.

Of course them these politicians would not receive the back channel cash from the companies lobby's. More importantly they would not have had an opportunity to exercise their insider trading and buy heavy into these stocks. These congressmen are above insider trading laws, that is how they become multi millionaires.

You can bet that R+D alike they all invested heavily in these stocks. To ask them to change the ACA now is to ask them to cut their own throat. ACA passed with no Republican support, and that was intentional.

They didn't need that support so no Republican needed cross the aisle. This stage show makes it look like they are fighting the good fight, but that is exactly what it is, a stage show.

Had it been necessary for one or two Republicans to cross that aisle then that is what would have happened.

This vote didn't happen, we do not know who would have played the part of "Evil Roy" and we are left in suspense. All part of the play.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Evil Roy Ryan was trying to shaft us. May he fall into his on snare.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Evil Roy Ryan was trying to shaft us. May he fall into his on snare.

Ryan was Trumps outspoken enemy. Do you think Trump may have given him enough rope to hang himself? Do you think Ryan is stupid enough to take that rope and tie his own noose?

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Special interest groups, corporate lobbyists. These insurance companies have been rolling fat in the cash since ACA came in.

That's what happens when you create a captive customer base. The companies still compete but since you have no choice in buying, and have to buy from someone, the base line goes way up.

Now, they said all this about 20 million Americans that could not afford insurance. That reflects the gap between being qualified for medicare and being able to afford insurance. I think it would have been better to raise my medicare deduction by 2-3% and close that gap than to mandate this commerce. I would not like that but it would have been better.

Of course them these politicians would not receive the back channel cash from the companies lobby's. More importantly they would not have had an opportunity to exercise their insider trading and buy heavy into these stocks. These congressmen are above insider trading laws, that is how they become multi millionaires.

You can bet that R+D alike they all invested heavily in these stocks. To ask them to change the ACA now is to ask them to cut their own throat. ACA passed with no Republican support, and that was intentional.

They didn't need that support so no Republican needed cross the aisle. This stage show makes it look like they are fighting the good fight, but that is exactly what it is, a stage show.

Had it been necessary for one or two Republicans to cross that aisle then that is what would have happened.

This vote didn't happen, we do not know who would have played the part of "Evil Roy" and we are left in suspense. All part of the play.

You have summed it up nicely. I hope you don't mind if I use this at some point in the future.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Sure

Last edited by Armednfree; 03/26/17.

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,135
Posts18,464,707
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.