Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
shaman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Actually you missed the analogy altogether, .270 was just a metaphor to the Russia truth/investigation....it's morning humor.

I should have seen the smiley. Sorry.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The origin of the "Russian" tampering began after the Illary emails were wikileaked.

The theory was put forth by the Ds, and its original purpose was to distract the voters from the fact that all the emails were indeed legitimate. There has never been an email that was proven, or even alleged, to not be accurate.

So, the "Russians hacking the election" BS was put forth to create an enemy in the Russians, so that moronic liberals could simply reply "It was the Russians, so I don't believe it" while ignoring the content of the emails.

At this time, everyone was certain that ILLary would win the election, so that was the end of the "Russians".

Until after the election.

Then, the "Russians" miraculously reappeared, exhumed by the Ds to explain the Trump victory, and then to try and de-legitimize the Trump presidency.

So, to answer your questions:

1- Nothing

2- Nothing

This

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shaman

Actually you missed the analogy altogether, .270 was just a metaphor to the Russia truth/investigation....it's morning humor.

I should have seen the smiley. Sorry.

No worries, I've just had more coffee than you grin

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Shaman, if you want to take an honest look at it, here are some of the aspects that the FBI is currently investigating. No ballot boxes were stuffed but...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article139695453.html

Operatives for Russia appear to have strategically timed the computer commands, known as “bots,” to blitz social media with links to the pro-Trump stories at times when the billionaire businessman was on the defensive in his race against Democrat Hillary Clinton, these sources said.

The bots’ end products were largely millions of Twitter and Facebook posts carrying links to stories on conservative internet sites such as Breitbart News and InfoWars, as well as on the Kremlin-backed RT News and Sputnik News, the sources said. Some of the stories were false or mixed fact and fiction, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the bot attacks are part of an FBI-led investigation into a multifaceted Russian operation to influence last year’s elections.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article127231799.html

Investigators are examining how money may have moved from the Kremlin to covertly help Trump win, the two sources said. One of the allegations involves whether a system for routinely paying thousands of Russian-American pensioners may have been used to pay some email hackers in the United States or to supply money to intermediaries who would then pay the hackers, the two sources said.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Shaman, if you want to take an honest look at it, here are some of the aspects that the FBI is currently investigating. No ballot boxes were stuffed but...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article139695453.html

Operatives for Russia appear to have strategically timed the computer commands, known as “bots,” to blitz social media with links to the pro-Trump stories at times when the billionaire businessman was on the defensive in his race against Democrat Hillary Clinton, these sources said.

The bots’ end products were largely millions of Twitter and Facebook posts carrying links to stories on conservative internet sites such as Breitbart News and InfoWars, as well as on the Kremlin-backed RT News and Sputnik News, the sources said. Some of the stories were false or mixed fact and fiction, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the bot attacks are part of an FBI-led investigation into a multifaceted Russian operation to influence last year’s elections.

Investigators are examining how money may have moved from the Kremlin to covertly help Trump win, the two sources said. One of the allegations involves whether a system for routinely paying thousands of Russian-American pensioners may have been used to pay some email hackers in the United States or to supply money to intermediaries who would then pay the hackers, the two sources said.

Yeah, a rag based in Sacremento, Kommiefornia must be honest. LOL

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You mean news stories like we saw last week that Comey knows Putin hates Hillary and loves Trump? Of course, those stories never mentioned that comey also said the fbi had not found one shred of evidence after investigating Trump since last July but knew there was and would continue the investigation?

Of course, your commie news articles from the msm should be ok, right?

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/28/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn

What does the Trump-hating intelligence community have to say? Allow me to help you out.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
One estimate I heard wast that 20% of all BOT traffic in the US during the election was Russian.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
CJ, i dont remember seeing those items on any of NE bassmans commie news networks. It ok for commies here to slant the news for the simple fact that they are FROM here, kapish? cool

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/28/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Shaman, if you want to take an honest LEFTIST look at it, here are some of the aspects that the FBI is currently investigating. No ballot boxes were stuffed but...

I feex
GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Got it, any information you don't personally agree with is "leftist". Is integrity dead?

integrity noun 1. the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
NEB - no, no, no, that is the liberal point of view, where - yes - "integrity" was strangled to death a long, long time ago!

Mike

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Got it, any information you don't personally agree with is "leftist". Is integrity dead?

integrity noun 1. the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

So Comey and Clapper were lying when they said there's no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion while under oath in front of the House?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

So, does mentioning things people were accused of with no mention of by who, truth, or relevancy promote integrity? How about using Donna Brazille as a source with no mention of the crimes she is guilty of, but will likely never be procecuted for, and merely saying she was once the head of the DNC for credibilities sake for the target audience. I find no credibility with either article, but I do find many of the traits lieberal rags use to fill heads with half truths and full lies. Particularly now that Trump has been elected and is changing things rapidly.

Little changes on it's own. Stick around. I think there are lots more changes and surprises in store. Particularly for the lieberals among us.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
shaman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
One estimate I heard wast that 20% of all BOT traffic in the US during the election was Russian.

Maybe your Facebook experience was different from mine, but about 90% of the traffic I got on Facebook during the post-convention run-up to the election was pro-Hillary. Go figure.

I'm just wondering, based on all that's been said here, if anyone on the Russian-hacked-the-Election bandwagon has really thought about the really narrow limits all this supposed influence there could of been. If all we have is what you've given me, I'd say it was a miniscule amount of inconsequential internet hooey and that's about it.

Me? If a guy had come to my door with a Russian accent telling me to vote for Trump, I'd have remembered. I DO remember the guy coming to my door and asking if he could put a Trump sign up, but I know him. He's a neighbor and if you're going to tell me he was a paid sleeper agent of the Russians. . .

Truth is this side of the county was plastered with Hillary signs for months prior to the Trump signs showing up. Maybe they were put there by Leftist elves?

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well Russians did show up at my door and force me to vote for Trump and I'll testify under oath to whoever wants as long as I can keep a straight face.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I don't do Facebook or Twitter. smile

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by CrackerJack723

So Comey and Clapper were lying when they said there's no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion while under oath in front of the House?

Honestly, I can't tell you if they were lying or not. frown

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Time will tell, rarely does an investigation of this magnitude take place without just cause...stop the paranoia.

I've never heard nor seen Comey say "there is no evidence"

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Time will tell, rarely does an investigation of this magnitude take place without just cause...stop the paranoia.

I've never heard nor seen Comey say "there is no evidence"

Since I can see your memory only goes back 7 days... https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...in-2016-election/?utm_term=.af4ed368b554

And that's from WaPo, keep in mind. The hive-think of liberal pinko commie journalism. Yellow journalism.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 54 invisible), 2,557 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,953
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.