-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is no telling how many crimes this shooting will prevent. These 3 want commit any more. Plus all their friends will think twice about their actions. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
GB1

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It may be semantics on my part, but if 3 guys come through the glass door, with knives and brass knuckles at noon, I'm not thinking "burglar".

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I'm thinking targets.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Regardless of time.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
God help me if feeling good about this is wrong. Bless their hearts.

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Don't be shocked if the three deceased home invaders turn out to be some of Obama's 'dreamers'.

Wouldn't that be some awesome added vindication of our President's deportation policy.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Don't be shocked if the three deceased home invaders turn out to be some of Obama's 'dreamers'.

Wouldn't that be some awesome added vindication of our President's deportation policy.

Let's send the ashes back COD.

Or use it in the wall mortar mix.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
She's a fugly one:

[Linked Image]

And short, that white flour tamale roller is 4'10"

Reliable sources say that's mohick in drag...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, bet she's a sweaty little piglet. sick

Trump Won!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She was the getaway driver?

How did she reach the pedals?

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570
1. Sycamore is not a troll, he just doesn't attempt to stay in step with the "Campfire Cadence".

2. The article says it happened at 12 30 PM. That's just after noon, not dark.

Gotcha, he's an idiot.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RWE
It may be semantics on my part, but if 3 guys come through the glass door, with knives and brass knuckles at noon, I'm not thinking "burglar".
Right. I had the same reaction. Burglars sneak in when they think no one is home. This was a home invasion robbery attempt, or a murder for fun effort.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

We can only hope.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The perp in the pic probably believed there was a large stash of candy and ice cream in the home.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I guess that guy didn't read the Post or Times article DJS post the other day. He should have just walked out the back door.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mathman
The perp in the pic probably believed there was a large stash of candy and ice cream in the home.
LOL grin

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
I think she's the person who ate the getaway driver.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
DU's take, [b][color:#3333FF]"should have fired warning shots"[/color][/b], however there are a few over there with a couple of brain cells..

crazy

The article says the kid and perps did exchange words. Must not have convinced the young man of their charitable intentions. Good call.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oklahoma Statutes (O.S.)

Title 21. Penal Code

§ 21-1289.25 PHYSICAL OR DEADLY FORCE AGAINST INTRUDER

A. The Legislature hereby recognizes that the citizens of the State of Oklahoma have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes or places of business.

B. A person or an owner, manager or employee of a business is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:

1. The person against whom the defensive force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, occupied vehicle, or a place of business, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against the will of that person from the dwelling, residence, occupied vehicle, or place of business; and

2. The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.

C. The presumption set forth in subsection B of this section does not apply if:

1. The person against whom the defensive force is used has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not a protective order from domestic violence in effect or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person;

2. The person or persons sought to be removed are children or grandchildren, or are otherwise in the lawful custody or under the lawful guardianship of, the person against whom the defensive force is used; or

3. The person who uses defensive force is engaged in an unlawful activity or is using the dwelling, residence, occupied vehicle, or place of business to further an unlawful activity.

D. A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

E. A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter the dwelling, residence, occupied vehicle of another person, or a place of business is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.

F. A person who uses force, as permitted pursuant to the provisions of subsections B and D of this section, is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes charging or prosecuting the defendant.

Cancer Sucks
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Will the 21 YO getaway driver face heavier charges because of the deaths? Sure hope so.
Yep, assuming it's a felony murder jurisdiction. Felony murder means that everyone involved in a felony, that could reasonably be predicted to result in harm, is responsible for any death resulting from said felony.

Well said.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (160user, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 49 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.