Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I still woulda put that 25 incher on the wall. I dont give a dayom if i was white perch fishing.

Lol...I haven't mounted anything yet. Doubt I ever will.
Heck, just dry him off, coat him in paint, and do a fish print! Can just rinse off, and eat, AND he is preserved for all posterity.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I still woulda put that 25 incher on the wall. I dont give a dayom if i was white perch fishing.

Lol...I haven't mounted anything yet. Doubt I ever will.

Sorry Pat. Getting old. Just remembered mobetter and went back and fixed it to 26 incher. Tried to fix it afore you seen it.

A 26 incher is a big summbitch.

You know, lots of yankees will never touch a bass that big. Well, God knows best. I guess they dont deserve to. Man, id sure like to. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/28/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One guy who i wish cancer would have gotten.

One who should have remained in a bamboo cage.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by blanket
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Badgerloader
John McCain is senile.

McCain's been senile for awhile..

He's worse than that.

He a traitor.
And a closet Democrat

THIS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have thought about McCain and why he is the way he is many times. I think he is one of those people who, for whatever the reason, honestly believes that if you try to get along with your enemies, they will try to get along with you. There was once a time, many years ago, when Democrat and Republicans would "come together" for what was best for the country. Maybe he still thinks that's possible, but he is dead wrong, because todays Democrat Party has no intention of doing anything but what is harmful to the country. John McCain needs to go, and the sooner the better. He is an obstructionist.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have thought about McCain and why he is the way he is many times. I think he is one of those people who, for whatever the reason, honestly believes that if you try to get along with your enemies, they will try to get along with you. There was once a time, many years ago, when Democrat and Republicans would "come together" for what was best for the country. Maybe he still thinks that's possible, but he is dead wrong, because todays Democrat Party has no intention of doing anything but what is harmful to the country. John McCain needs to go, and the sooner the better. He is an obstructionist.

He must not have learned much as a POW, then. Or seeing what terrorists do to countries that try and befriend them.

Typical liberal ideology.

As far as McCain being a "closet democrat"...

"Closet" means hidden. His rushing onto national TV in the MSM to parrot whatever democrat is obstructing this week, or last week, isn't exactly hidden.

He's a hateful, stupid liberal.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
McCain[like Pelosi and others] is why we need both term limits AND age limits in politics........

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

....McCain, an Arizona conservative and critic of President Donald Trump.....

McCain's on a personal vendetta against Trump because Trump mocked him and basically called him a loser. McCain's a petty, spiteful little man and will go to extremes to get back at Trump even if it means harming the country. In somewhat of a defense of McCain, Trump was an ass about it but McCain deserved it. He's well past his sell by date and needs to go away to live out his days off of his wife's beer fortune.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

345 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,788 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,599
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.