This barreled action came out of my faux Ti I built in about 2000 IIRC. It is a matte blued Rem 700 F prefix action with jeweled bolt and the nicer smooth matte finish like on a cdl not the rough adl or sps. It does have the j-lock but is very nice and clean with a low round count. It has the walker trigger that adjusted down nicely.

There is a Stainless 22" Mtn contour 7-08 barrel threaded into it. The headspace is on the tight side but all factory ammo and my hand loads have chambered fine. The factory caliber stamp and lettering is aligned so that it is oriented into the barrel channel and not visible with a stock on. Because of that I took it to a local smith and had him stamp the caliber where it would be visible with the stock on. His stamp turned out very ugly and worse than amateur so I'm not figuring much value add for the barrel.

I had it in a first gen Ti stock for years and it shot most things pretty well. Almost all loads avg between .75-1.5 Moa. I shot a buck with it in Kansas about 8 years ago but that's the only time I really took it hunting. The barrel has appx. 300 rounds through it mostly at the range. It's in very nice shape other than the custom caliber stamp. I'm asking $400 shipped to your ffl that includes barrel, action, trigger, and I'll round up an adl mag box, spring, and follower if needed. You'll just need a stock.

I'll text or email pics to anyone with a sincere real interest in purchasing it.

Thanks,
Bb