Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
http://www.startribune.com/charge-f...k-in-welfare-fraud-in-1-years/417345893/

State of MN gives mother of 8, $118K in welfare.... that turns out to be fraud....who'd a thunk it?

Charge: Fridley mother of 8 rang up $118K in welfare fraud in 1½ years
The mom said husband had left and was no longer supporting the family, but he's found during law enforcement search.
By Paul Walsh Star Tribune
March 28, 2017 — 8:36pm
Text size
tweet
email
Print
more

Long suspicious that a Fridley mother of eight was cheating the state out of various welfare benefits, authorities have charged her Tuesday receiving more than $118,000 in government aid over roughly a 1½-year period.

Authorities say that as she collected benefits, Fozia S. Dualeh falsely claimed that the children’s father, who was gainfully employed, was not financially supporting or living with the family.

Dualeh, 39, was charged by summons in Anoka County District Court with felony theft ahead of an April 12 initial court appearance.

Dualeh illegally tapped three public benefits from January 2014 to August 2015: $85,582 in child care aid, $24,176 in food support and $8,996 in medical assistance overpayments, the complaint read.

A search of the home by authorities in late October 2015 led to Dualeh’s husband, and the children’s father, Abdikhadar Y. Ismail, being found in bed under the blankets in the master bedroom, charges said. Men’s clothing was in a dresser, and mail and other documents with his name on them were found throughout the residence.

Messages were left Tuesday for Dualeh seeking her reaction to the allegations. Ismail said, “We are very innocent” but declined to say more.

Dualeh’s attorney, Nahid Abuelhassan, disputed the criminal charge and said a civil effort last year by Anoka County to collect the money was thwarted by an appeals examiner.

According to the complaint, Dualeh reported in March 2013 to Anoka County Human Services that Ismail had moved out and was not providing support.

Case workers started looking into whether Ismail had indeed relocated about the time Dualeh was pregnant with her eighth child. Authorities also noted that Dualeh and Ismail made a down payment on a vehicle, providing driver’s license and insurance information listing them both at the same address.

Also, school records for their children listed Ismail as living with Dualeh, as did 10 bank accounts, though Dualeh’s application for public aid indicated she alone had one account.

Ismail listed the family’s address on two vehicles and with his employer, a home health care business. The complaint did not say whether Dualeh was employed.

In October 2015, authorities twice spotted Ismail’s vehicle parked in the family’s designated spot. Dualeh said Ismail sometimes visited but never slept there or shared meals. Later that month, the search found him under the covers.

Names sound kinda Muslim, don't they....

At least the state, or Anoka County, is going after Welfare Fraud Abusers....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Send them back to the 3rd World sheithole they came from.

LOL
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
About right, and they want to bring more over here. No telling how many more are doing the same cshit. We get up and go to work, why?

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
of course of other interest, was link to the trial of the rapist from Liberia who raped an 83 year old Alzheimer Patient....

Diversity and all... that the Twin City Liberals so strongly craves...

after getting 8 years, he's found Jesus and was in court holding his bible....and half the people who showed up to observe the trial were from his church....

probably other Liberians, observing what to avoid and how not to get caught when raping patients who are elderly and have Alzheimers...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
"Names sound kinda Muslim, don't they ..."

They're Somali. Big contingent of refugees there.

Dave
Sticks and stones may break my bones ... but hollow-points expand on impact.
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Just the tip 'o the iceberg in MN... The stories my wife tells me re: MN public assistance would make even the staunchest Queens fans gnash their teeth in frustration..

I-94 outta Chi-town and into Murderapolis is the preferred avenue for the welfare cheats, drug mules and single moms with a dozen kids...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Not Minneapolis but what good are facts when you hate a state so much. Right?

Do tell...what part of Minneapolis is in Anoka Co?

Last edited by tzone; 03/29/17.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
The welfare in this state is ridiculous. It's a burden on the working folks, and rewards the lazy. No question about it.

This was once a place I had pride in. There are many, many beautiful areas. And many I take for granted, but I can't afford to live here much longer.

Retirement will be TN or SD most likely.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by tzone

well there T....

if you live there, Anoka County isn't Minneapolis... however for those that don't live in the Metro Area, say like the rest of the country.. its Minneapolis....definitely part of the 7 county, make that 9 county now, metro area....

Don't hate the state, just the State Government ran by Dreaming Fairyland Liberals. ( aka DFL)....get out of the metro area, and there are plenty of great places, people etc... I love that part of MN...

Oregon is no different.... great state, except the Potland/Salem and depending on the subject, the Eugene Crowd...

Liberals like to screw up every great place...

But the source was the Star Tribune... which I just happened to see these sources from following another member's post.... sadly nothing has changed for the positive back there... only gotten worse...with all the third world minorities the DFL has imported for "diversity"... so they feel good about themselves...

you don't see me getting butthurt when you piss on Oregon.... but I do see you get that way, when you think I am 'diss'ing' MinnAsoda...

Pains me to see a great place ruined...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Got nuthin' to do with hate - has everything to do with FACTS.. And the facts is, MN is the welfare state of the Midwest. You know it and I know it..
The welfare in this state is ridiculous. It's a burden on the working folks, and rewards the lazy. No question about it.

This was once a place I had pride in. There are many, many beautiful areas. And many I take for granted, but I can't afford to live here much longer.

Huh.. Thought you LOVED livin' there in that seven-county metro area.. smile

But I hear ya re: retirement.. Nancy's quitting at 62 - then we're OUTTA here... It'll be SD, then winter in AZ.. Mebbe we can be neighbors in that Rapid City area, eh? laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I'm about 2 miles from not being in Anoka Co so I'm well out of the chit hole. Well out of the area where this story took place.

BTW...WI has PLENTY of welfare hand outs.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I'm about 2 miles from not being in Anoka Co so I'm well out of the chit hole. Well out of the area where this story took place.

BTW...WI has PLENTY of welfare hand outs.
Yeah, they all do.. But still nothin' like MN.. And you know THAT too.. smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I have heard that we have more Somalis than Somalia does.

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You'd be welcome in ID too.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Seafire

Charge: Fridley mother of 8 rang up $118K in welfare fraud in 1½ years

Also, school records for their children listed Ismail as living with Dualeh, as did 10 bank accounts,

Wonder how many other scams they had going??

Jerry

Minnesota; Land of 10,000 Taxes
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by whelennut
I have heard that we have more Somalis than Somalia does.

Certainly would seem that is the goal anyways.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Just another layer of jihad against the US.

Lapsed muslims, in other words those that won't blow themselves up, are still useful to the cause.

They apply for every fn benefit possible, and work off the books or for cash, to show no income.

Part of a coordinated attack whose purpose is to destroy the US, using our own $ against us.

They get all the .gov bennies and still work, and live a simple lifestyle, sending all the $ they can afford back to "family" in Somalia, the "family" bein al qaeda or ISIS.

They don't give a shat bout gettin caught, or doin time, in support of their holy war.

And ever one of these fn muslims is doin it to the extent possible, after bein invited here by O'Buckwheat.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Silver lining would be a new business plan I came up with. Cool part is I could quit my job and get a 10% raise all at the same time...cause I guess that is what it pays to dunuffin...more than I make.

So, here goes. 1) Reverse vasectomy, thought it a 'responsible' thing to do after having what we planned to be a 'responsible' size family of three. Obviously more IS better.
2) 'Move Out' Thinking here that I could visit the wife when feeling 'the urge', lonely, visit kids yadda yadda. Part I like is that pesky things like 'work', and 'taxes' will be such a non-issue at that point..I don't care for work and hate taxes, so huge win there. With a nearly 6 figure dunuffin income a guy could 'cash out' on hobby jobs...I always wanted to be a fishing guide, but not every day...just sometimes like when beer money gets tight.
3) Medical Care!!!; At first this would be a worry but more I think it over, not so bad. I would be discriminated against ferociously for my justly expected health care. But if I ever needed could probably just 'ER-it', if you know what I mean?

Haven't really talked it over with wifey yet. She had indicated that she was happy having just the 3 boys but hey, you only live once, and the oldest will turn 18 in a couple years...that just won't cut it. Also, at only 1/2 Fillapina, I am not sure she is exotic enough for the dole, she looks kinda white, just being honest.

If I can't put this all together here in Wisconsin, I would be willing to relocate to Minnesota. Otherwise, does Somalia offer like an exchange program?

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
Just the tip 'o the iceberg in MN... The stories my wife tells me re: MN public assistance would make even the staunchest Queens fans gnash their teeth in frustration..

I-94 outta Chi-town and into Murderapolis is the preferred avenue for the welfare cheats, drug mules and single moms with a dozen kids...
Spot on Redneck. They work the welfare system for every penny they can extort from it. My wife does pre-school out of our house up here just south of the Twin Cities, and there's been an ongoing case with a Somalian lady who ran a daycare up here who got busted for all kinds of violations, from collecting federal money for kids that never set foot in her daycare, to welfare violations where she was concealing income to qualify for food stamps and subsidized housing. Of course, when they finally got her in court she showed up with a Somalian attorney, and a Somalian Justice League or some BS like that support team and screamed racism. I believe she finally got ran out of business and thrown in jail. It just makes my blood boil to see them abuse the system like this.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
693 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 73 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,688
Posts18,399,775
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.