Page 22 of 37 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 36 37
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by TF49
You inserted yourself into an Easter thread about the Risen Lord!

You mean back when we were discussing the fact about how we determined the date, and who first came up with that method?

You mean back with I specifically suggested an Easter Truce and was commenting on Lamb and wine?

You seem to forget Easter is now a National Holiday in the United States, AND YOU DON'T OWN IT. We have a secular constitution and non-Christians can choose to celebrate it how they choose, even if that includes posting in a Eastern themed thread on a secular forum.

Before you go throwing stones, perhaps you should go back and look to see who started throwing them first. I'll give you a clue. It wasn't me.

A national holiday like Christmas. I asked a young lady if she had any idea where Easter came from. She said, "All I know is it is another big eating day." blush Our educational system is truly flawed.

Would you approve of schools teaching the Pagan origins of Easter?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
BP-B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
They still haven't made a cell yet.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Atse, dont you know a big explosion occured and made an amoeba or a bacteria complete with dna, mitochondria, functioning ribosomes, functioning cell walls and it was alive and had the capability to reproduce.

At some point in time it decided it wanted to be a plant cell and at some point in time it wanted to be an animal cell.

Tha little sucker had some serious higher intelligence.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Starman

Starman seems to quote many verses, I would assume that he is a "born again" Christian...

Reading or quoting scripture doesn't necessarily make anyone any form of christian .
I read, quote & reference scripture to highlight the fact that some of the claims made
by self-professed christians often do not correlate with actual christian scripture.

Christians often have no basic clue of what the core fundamental principles and requirements
of being a christian entail.

BS. If they dont, they arent christians.

The Lord said, if you dont want to go to Heaven, you wont.
Anything worth having is wotth asking for. If that hurts your pride, well, it goeth before a fall.

So now you are Judging who is and is not a Christian?
So what percentage of people who claim Christianity meet your standard and are actually True Christians?

BTW, this falls under the umbrella of True Scotsman Fallacy.

Made a statement of fact. If i said Christians had already have been judged, which they have, you would have obfuscated and objected by saying a lot of people who claim to be Christians who really aren't.

He judges who are Christian and who aren't.

No.

You've made a statement of belief, an unsupported belief, not one of fact.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by atse

Are you using 'randomness' to imply an improbable means for creating an eye?

for any living organism, from 1 cell on up.heading out for a while. Will check back later.

I don't think that you will get much argument from anyone with your stance on randomness and the improbability of creating biological complexity.

The state of randomness is pretty much limited to randomness. It is what happens to it afterwards where stuff gets interesting.

Randomness is a state, not a mechanism for creating complexity.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
He said all men are liars. Thats a fact.

He was right.

I Dindo Nuffin
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
You inserted yourself into an Easter thread about the Risen Lord!

You mean back when we were discussing the fact about how we determined the date, and who first came up with that method?

You mean back with I specifically suggested an Easter Truce and was commenting on Lamb and wine?

You seem to forget Easter is now a National Holiday in the United States, AND YOU DON'T OWN IT. We have a secular constitution and non-Christians can choose to celebrate it how they choose, even if that includes posting in a Eastern themed thread on a secular forum.

Before you go throwing stones, perhaps you should go back and look to see who started throwing them first. I'll give you a clue. It wasn't me.

A national holiday like Christmas. I asked a young lady if she had any idea where Easter came from. She said, "All I know is it is another big eating day." blush Our educational system is truly flawed.

Would you approve of schools teaching the Pagan origins of Easter?

I want to know where I can get some of those rabbits that lay colored chicken eggs before next Easter. I'm tired of dyeing them myself for the Grandkids.

Last edited by victoro; 04/23/17.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V

He was right.

And especially about the men who claim that their religion is based on facts and not just a bunch of fairy tales.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
They still haven't made a cell yet.

You are right. Biologist have not solved all the mysteries of life, but that's no reason to halt the quest for knowledge and claim the real answer is Magic.

[Linked Image]

On the other hand, in the labratory we have produced 13 of the 20 amino acids observed in life. It's know known how many amino acids are required for simple life. It could be these 13 are enough and and others evolved from these, or they may have formed via completely different mechanics. Either way, it gives us more to explore.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 04/23/17.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by victoro

He was right.

And especially about the men who claim that their religion is based on facts and not just a bunch of fairy tales.

His words are truth. How long you think before all nations turn against either the nation Israel or His people Israel (christians).

How long until the nations are fighting over Jerusalem?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by victoro

He was right.

His words are truth. How long you think before all nations turn against either the nation Israel or His people Israel (christians).

How long until the nations are fighting over Jerusalem?

And the secular Deep State has nothing to do with usurping Biblical Prophesy for their own means or is Deep State God's will?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Atse, dont you know a big explosion occured and made an amoeba or a bacteria complete with dna, mitochondria, functioning ribosomes, functioning cell walls and it was alive and had the capability to reproduce.

At some point in time it decided it wanted to be a plant cell and at some point in time it wanted to be an animal cell.

Tha little sucker had some serious higher intelligence.

Sometimes I can't decide if you are truly too ignorant to understand the concepts we are discussing, or intentionally and knowingly drawing false analogies.

According to your beliefs, HOW OLD IS THE EARTH?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Prove He doesnt exist.

I cant believe you are too ignorant to know, after seeing the prophecies of Ezekiel and the Lord and others fulfilled you hold to the notion a bunch of shepherds thousands of years ago didnt write down for posterity a bunch of lucky guesses as to what the future on earth would hold.

They majority of your scientists believe in man made global warming. Do you?

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/23/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Do you think weve had a 16-20 inch rise in the oceans as your so called scientists predicted 25 or 30 years ago?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only think you know for absolute fact is that right now, you are thinking, and there for you exist.

If evolution is true you could not even know what you think you know because randomness rules!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
The only think you know for absolute fact is that right now, you are thinking, and there for you exist.

If evolution is true you could not even know what you think you know because randomness rules!

Wrong.

Because Evolution is not a random process.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Prove He doesnt exist.

I cant believe you are too ignorant to know, after seeing the prophecies of Ezekiel and the Lord and others fulfilled you hold to the notion a bunch of shepherds thousands of years ago didnt write down for posterity a bunch of lucky guesses as to what the future on earth would hold.

They majority of your scientists believe in man made global warming. Do you?

An anti-theist argument against a specific god requires a definition of the god being discussed. Can you even define your God?

How about we begin with this part of the definition.

Do you believe your proposed god create the earth closer to 6,000 or 4,000,000,000,000 years ago?

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 04/23/17.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Millions of creatures every year develop genetic mutations. It kills most. Out of millions of these cases a year no one has ever seen one that didnt regress to more primitive and less efficient state.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Millions of creatures every year develop genetic mutations. It kills most. Out of millions of these cases a year no one has ever seen one that didnt regress to more primitive and less efficient state.

Just not true.

Come on Jag.

How old is the Earth?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
He essentially said ages ago you can expect about 3 score and 10 before things start going to hell in a handbasket. Wait and see.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 22 of 37 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
415 members (280shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 1_deuce, 55 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,723
Posts18,400,590
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.