Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
What's the real story behind why O is gone. Whatever it is is bad for us.

Yeah, I know, kick OReilly to the curb. He's a blowhard, because he cuts off the guest when the BS meter goes off.

He was propositioning women. Big deal. Bill Clinton was assaulting and raping them. Letterman was screwing employees in the studio. Why didnt they have to go.

Was it because the Murdock boys are libs and want to fix Fox? There is that component at work in this.

Also, a chick who shacked up with Weiner is whacking Bill. The NYPost is the shill that got this ball rolling.

I agreed with about 80% of his product and usually his take and stance, if not his manner.

He was the dog on TV the left could not compete with. He was the dog they needed to kill-first.

They got his scalp in their belt. I doubt they will stop with him.

Today Media Matters, Soros and Southern Liberty Law are celebrating their destruction of the Fox News big dog probably by having a few people using Facebook and Twitter bots to hit advertisers with tens of thousands of threats. 

Who is next? Hannity, Rush, Fox News itself? 

And each time conservatives will say, good riddance to the blow hard-until we have no conservative blowhards. 

As explained by Rush, what happened to Bill Clinton for assaults and rapes. Nothing. It cost him nothing. 

It only happens to conservatives-mainly because we let it. 

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They, FOX, lost a schit ton of advertisers due to the many claims and he had to go. It is that simple.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
By keeping Shep, they are speaking volumes.

They might as well hire R. Madcow.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor Bill...nothing left but mega- millions of dollars.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"My hero was no worse than Bill Clinton or David Letterman" is not a statement I would care to make.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
"My hero was no worse than Bill Clinton or David Letterman" is not a statement I would care to make.

Yep...

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrats are lining the ducks up to take over again.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In case you haven't noticed; there's an incredible double standard in this country. Just like in politics, when somebody like Bill Clinton does it they are still a hero to the left. If someone on the right does it the left starts screaming for them to step down/resign/ get fired/get prosecuted, etc. How come their people never get called out to step down/resign/get fired/get prosecuted? ...... Funny how that works.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He shouldn't have been doing that crap. Pretty simple. If you don't do stupid things, bad consequences don't happen to you. Just my opinion!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
narrow is the way of righteousness and broad is the way to destruction.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
About ten years ago O'reilly was involved in a notorious sex harassment case. This gal worked at Fox, ie, he was her boss.
Sex harassment rules were well known. The clever gal began taping the horny Fox star, and I heard several minutes of the tapes on the news and Sirius radio. He said "Yeah baby I want you to get in the shower and lather up those big boobs"
etc etc.
Graphic.
Either he was banging her or he wanted to, badly.
And he married with a kid.

She got a lawyer and walked away with $5 million.
It may be she was just a girlfriend who sandbagged him, but he was her boss so, in todays society, it was sex harassment.

The phone rang in Bill's office but he did not answer his wake up call.
I have no doubt that he continued chasing after the sexy blond employees at Fox.

Double standard, vis a vis Clinton etc? Yes sir! The lib media is happy beyond words to have gotten rid of O'Reilly, while they mostly gave Clinton's many accusers no notice.

That is all the more reason why O'Reilly should have been discreet. Millionaire conservative guy needs a piece on the side, I am sure that there are many fine call girls in Manhattan that would have done the job. Probably could have gotten some fine, stacked coeds for a grand a night or so, who would have kept their mouth shut.

Bill screwed up. He got stupid.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by MadMooner
They, FOX, lost a schit ton of advertisers due to the many claims and he had to go. It is that simple.
Yep.. And I, for one, am glad he's gone.. Haven't watched that gasbag for over two years. When Tucker replaces him I'll be very happy to tune in again...

IMHO, FOX may very well GAIN more viewership now that the gasbag's history..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
He shouldn't have been doing that crap. Pretty simple. If you don't do stupid things, bad consequences don't happen to you. Just my opinion!

True. Politically, I usually agreed with O'Reilly, and wish he could have kept his mind on that subject, and quit thinking with his "other head". But, he couldn't leave it alone, and he paid the price. Yes, Clinton and Weiner and a whole host of Democrats were guilty of the same thing, but I don't think that we should stoop that low and grant one of "ours" the same right.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I was talking to a friend of mine who supervises probably 60 people. I told him a story. In 1974 i was in a pretty select training program for a major bank. A certain branch had a really hot teller going through marital troubles.
Another guy in the branch was counseling her one day on a table in the branch money vault when the branch manager walked in. Translated, the guy was slipping her the root.
He was fired on the spot, she wasn't.
I have had a supervisory role too at times. You don't tap the employees, you don't cheat on your wife, You don't abuse your position.
O could have paid for the finest kind. That is a truism.
But as with a number of men i have known they prefer the chase, the position of power over someone, it is the definition of a sexual predator. 15years, multiple women, 35million in hush money? He needed to be gone. supposedly on vacation he went to the vatican. Probably looking for absolution. As a catholic i understand that. I just hope he didn't give them a big fat check to say it's okay and forgiven.
He will be marked with this the rest of his life.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
and it brings to mind one of my favorite sayings, from a book written back in the 1500's.
power corrupts.
absolute power corrupts most of all.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Double standard, vis a vis Clinton etc? Yes sir! The lib media is happy beyond words to have gotten rid of O'Reilly, while they mostly gave Clinton's many accusers no notice."
More like helped to destroy them. smirk

O screwed up. Wrong is wrong and I for one hate giving the left anything to squawk about.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He was out of line, out of control, above the rules of decent behavior in the work place...13 million was paid out to victims already, with more surely to come.

He just signed a new contract, they're saying he'll get 40-60 million dollars on the way out the door...not many of us can feel badly for his future.

OReilly and Bill Cosby will now be BFF's.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco

The irony of his (O'Reilly's, not hanco's) hypocrisy is just rich. I agree with hanco; however, this is exactly something Mr. O'Reilly himself would have screamed from his lofty perch.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't celebate a Leftist victory of any sort. When they win, they become embolden. When the Right Wins, they become complacent.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (17CalFan, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,496 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,166
Posts18,465,289
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.