Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A mudhole will also do a nice job on the plastic chrome bling.

[Linked Image]

GB1

R
R
Hey all! I'm very new to the forum, but my dad's been an avid member for as long as I can remember. I just wanted to introduce y'all to Hugo, my trusty 2000 Toyota 4Runner. I haven't done much changing to him yet as I'm a poor college student. However, I scored a ridiculous deal on an ARB front bumper that I couldn't resist. Beyond that, I've taken off the running boards, de-badged, painted my wheels, and added a Yakima roof rack, as well as an ARB awning. I'm digging all of your rigs-- it's awesome to see what enables everyone to get to the often less traveled roads. Cheers!

Roman Schnobrich
R
R
Originally Posted by romanschnobrich
Hey all! I'm very new to the forum, but my dad's been an avid member for as long as I can remember. I just wanted to introduce y'all to Hugo, my trusty 2000 Toyota 4Runner. I haven't done much changing to him yet as I'm a poor college student. However, I scored a ridiculous deal on an ARB front bumper that I couldn't resist. Beyond that, I've taken off the running boards, de-badged, painted my wheels, and added a Yakima roof rack, as well as an ARB awning. I'm digging all of your rigs-- it's awesome to see what enables everyone to get to the often less traveled roads. Cheers!

Woah, I literally can't upload a photo low quality enough, all mine are too big. Any advice?

Roman Schnobrich
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Host it on a photo sharing site (I dumped Photobucket and went to Imagur), then link to it here.

Last edited by SockPuppet; 03/31/17.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
When I bought my new to me rig last week I talked the guy down quite a bit due to it having a pretty noticeable exhaust leak. I was hoping it was just a bad gasket but upon further inspection I could see a broken stud.

So I spent the better part of the day yesterday pulling the inner fender and removing the exhaust manifold, which thankfully wasn't cracked. Fished out two studs broken off in the head, thank goodness both of them moved pretty easily, probably due to the twice daily bath I'd been giving them with the PB Blaster for the past 3 days. Replaced all the studs and nuts in the head, new gaskets and buttoned her back up.

Had to replace an idler pulley that had a bearing going in it too, but that was an easy $20 5 minute fix.

Thing sounds and runs 100% better now.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
New synthetic oil and filter for the Powerstroke. New fuel filters. New batteries that were more preventative than anything. The old ones weren't giving me any issues but were a little older.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Got the old Taco cleaned up a bit and took the sandbags out from between the wheel wells. Almost ready to take the studs off, but not just yet.

[Linked Image]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Ordered a shell for the new ram.
I'm broke now

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
swapped the 4 1/2" lift out for a 2 1/2". new tires/wheels due here on Wed.

[Linked Image]

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Nice looking Jeep there toad!

Didn't think you could bring yourself to drive anything that didn't have a bowtie on the front! smile

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
yea, yea whistle I looked unsuccessfully for a nice two door Tahoe for quite a while before I decided I would try the Jeep....

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
2006 Silverado, 1/2 tonner. Had to get it ready for turkey season.

Changed oil and filter. Also put a new vent valve solenoid and a new passenger side airbag sensor in. 188k miles so I guess it's time to start replacing parts from time to time.

New ball joints on passenger side next, torn boot on lower but may as well do the both while in there.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Put a new canopy, new Goodyear Dura Trac traction tires and a heavy bed mat, and a set of Weather Tech floor mats. Just bought this truck new a couple of weeks ago.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
tightened all the hose clamps, topped off fluids, rotated tires on Big Whitey getting 'er ready for a Montana roadtrip...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Installed a 2.5" lift . New rear shocks and front struts.
New tires, 31"x11.5"

ARB bull bar bumper and Harbor Freight 9,000lb winch.

I am ready for the hills now.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
finished wiring the winch and took a joy ride

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I haven't done much with the F-350 recently, but I've been shopping for a new work car. I drive a ton for work and the Impala was showing it's age. After driving everything in the 'mid-size' category I chose a 2017 Hyundai Sonata Sport with Premium package. Haven't put many miles on it yet but I'm very impressed with it. Add to that their willingness to give me the equivalent of their 'X-Plan', a $4k rebate, and their match of the highest trade offer for my old car and it was a no-brainer.

[Linked Image]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
black grill and another joy ride...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Got part of my new clazzio leather seat covers on and did all the headrests. Have to wait till next week to do the front seats. Putting seat heaters in and waiting for them to get here.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Had lockers fr/r pulled. Ploughing straight ahead in 4x4 entering a mountainside hairpin is no good. Went trutrac front and ox locker rear. Now the cable actuator on the ox is not set up yet until commit to the routing (it can be manually engaged, havent tried yet), as have some other considerations to figure out. And put new big horns on, replacing some old bfg km2's. 315/75r16 on the old 7" steel d-rings. New 8x16's foming next week, then will put the snows on the smaller wheels for good. Pics pending technology cooperates

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,691 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,568
Posts18,453,832
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.