Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by slg888
'Hang in there Aaron' is not what his family meant I'm guessing.

Ha.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Hang it up dude...

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Last edited by centershot; 04/18/17.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by KFWA
strange timing - acquitted of 2 murders - probably the most hope he's had in 2 years, albeit, he had little if any of walking the streets a free man

Don't know what was in his mind. I agree it's strange timing. Seems like there would always be hope, especially for somebody as formerly successful as Hernandez, who may have had some money left for appeals. With a good lawyer, many things are possible.

You could always sit around watching Prison Break in the commons. Then again, maybe his boyfriend had a twelve incher and was tapping that ass every time he showered.

Makes sense to me I guess. I wouldn't want to rot in prison. He played out the second trial because it was mostly not jail time, now that it's over he has the rest of his life in prison to endure. Might as well make it short.

Then again, of course, maybe it was the daily anal rape.

Last edited by huntinaz; 04/19/17.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Just another thug reaping what he sowed.
Nobody ever said thugs were smart.
Lights out game over. But sad never the less, for a life wasted, that could have been different.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
On April 19, 2017 Aaron Hernandez was discovered hanged in his cell by corrections officers at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley Massachusetts at approximately 3:05 a.m., lifesaving techniques were attempted on Mr. Hernandez and he was transported to UMASS Leominster where he was pronounced dead at 4:07 a.m. by a physician at the hospital.

Either those corrections officers should be charged with murder, or the journalist should be charged with murdering the English language.

If he meant, "Aaron Hernandez was discovered by corrections officers hanged in his cell," that's what he should have said.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You're right Steve. Poor journalistic talent at work.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Originally Posted by Paul_M

Mr. Hernandez was in a single cell in a general population housing unit. Mr. Hernandez hanged himself utilizing a bed sheet that he attached to his cell window.

Hernandez was serving a life sentence for the murder of Odin Lloyd in North Attleboro in June 2013.

Secondly is the question of why he was again charged. There is no point in charging a person who is already convicted and sentenced to life. Since a charge of murder has no statute of limitations they simply hold the charges and don't use them until he is released. All this, " Justice for the family" and "Closure" is pure bullshit. This is a prosecutor wanting a high profile case under his belt.

No, it really isn't done that way. Even if someone is serving time for a charge, even life, they will still try and bring to trial a new homicide to get it adjudicated while witnesses can be located, witness recollections are fresh, and police and lab witnesses are available. If they wait for years witnesses disappear, retire and move out of state, die, etc.

Sometimes it seems like overkill, but if something goes south in an appeal of the first murder conviction, they always have the second murder conviction to fall back on.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I figured he'd get out early.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
What a shame.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Who cares?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by huntsonora
[Linked Image]

Now that's funny!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's your next 30 for 30 on ESPN.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'd have more respect for him if he did it before we spent all the $$ on his trials. But you never know, maybe he's set a new trend.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Football to prison to Satan's Baseball team.......

Hang'd Aaron

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hernandez's suicide is a ruse. He was recruited by the CIA for a top secret mission in North Korea.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
in Boston there is a local sports talk radio show called Toucher & Rich. Last hour they had on a law professor and a lawyer to explain what's going on and why he probably did it.

Because his murder conviction is in appeal, and his recent gun charge will go into appeal...now that he is dead, those appeals cannot be heard and those convictions will be vacated. And while this doesn't help with the civil suits his family/estate will face from the victims families, it does make it so that officially Aaron Hernandez does not have any convictions under his name.

Now what that means in the grand scheme of things is his family is now technically entitled to his NFL pension, his signing bonus and any other money the Patriots owe him. I'm sure they will fight it but it gives the family a leg to stand on.

--------

pensions and annuities are untouchable in civil court - which is why OJ Simpson was still able to lead a somewhat comfortable life after losing a multi-million dollar civil suit

do I think Hernandez was that forward thinking and supportive of his child?

no, not really

Last edited by KFWA; 04/19/17.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Paul_M: After reviewing this douche bags life, opportunities and life decisions all I can come up with is STUPID!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Where's the "well . . . Bye" meme?

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 67 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,654
Posts18,455,538
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.