Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Hell, they e en gave him a room with a view, and the ungrateful thug hanged himself from his window....

Guess he didn't like the outlook.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA
in Boston there is a local sports talk radio show called Toucher & Rich. Last hour they had on a law professor and a lawyer to explain what's going on and why he probably did it.

Because his murder conviction is in appeal, and his recent gun charge will go into appeal...now that he is dead, those appeals cannot be heard and those convictions will be vacated. And while this doesn't help with the civil suits his family/estate will face from the victims families, it does make it so that officially Aaron Hernandez does not have any convictions under his name.

Now what that means in the grand scheme of things is his family is now technically entitled to his NFL pension, his signing bonus and any other money the Patriots owe him. I'm sure they will fight it but it gives the family a leg to stand on.

--------

pensions and annuities are untouchable in civil court - which is why OJ Simpson was still able to lead a somewhat comfortable life after losing a multi-million dollar civil suit

do I think Hernandez was that forward thinking and supportive of his child?

no, not really

This is a pretty good theory too.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BMT
Where's the "well . . . Bye" meme?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Was listening to NPR....

a good source in keeping in touch how liberals think...( if you can call what they do "thinking" )

they were talking about what a tragedy this was... on how Hernandez had such a tough childhood, and how his brother was able to escape it's aftermath, how his home life was abusive...

ya know, the liberal 'cry me a river' crap...

evidently they forgot what caused him to end up in prison...

of course they wouldn't have even mentioned it, if it involved someone white...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
It would be glory enough, for a young man to make it on any NFL team.
But this guy was on the Patriots. A tight end, catching passes from the greatest QB ever. Coached by the best coach ever.
Patriots have won 2 Super Bowls since his arrest.

What a life, this guy threw away.
He was psycho even as a sophmore in college, there was a double murder by handgun committed there in Florida that cops still think Hernandez committed. Psycho Boy.

As for that story on NPR, I used to listen to NPR 3 hours a day. Haven't listened in years and the liberal bs you refer to is the reason why. Every story they have has a lib slant.
Also all the male reporters on NPR, I won't call them "men" they sound like the Sugarplum Fairy. Talk in a soft, high, Metrosexual voice.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kinda thoughtful of him to relieve the taxpayer's burden with just a sheet.

Anyone know how to give a sheet to inmates across the land?

I'd like to give a sheet.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Who cares?

Throttle fixes everything. If it doesn't fix the problem, it’ll end the suspense.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
What a shame.

It really is. Getting that far on the field and all the fame and fortune only to pisss it away. It's amazing how stupid some people are or how invincible some people feel. There's lots of good kids that would do anything for the opportunity he had.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by BMT
Where's the "well . . . Bye" meme?

[Linked Image]

lol...I was ready to post the same...thanks for covering it!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Another dead thug football player? Pfff!

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by ironbender
What a shame.

It really is. Getting that far on the field and all the fame and fortune only to pisss it away. It's amazing how stupid some people are or how invincible some people feel. There's lots of good kids that would do anything for the opportunity he had.

I get your point, but I was kidding. At this point, I see no loss.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Thugette at work last night said Hernandez death was tragic.

Evidently the murder he got nailed for, the previous shooting that went unsolved, or the double he was mixed up with after...........that stuff doesn't compute.

Nor did the two gas company workers murdered by some felon pissed off about his electric bill in St Louis.

A certain culture indeed sucks.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
738 members (10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 86 invisible), 2,731 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,399,996
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.