Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by StarGazer

The real question is whether the investigation will if Trump is removed from office due to the RICO case being put together by AG Eric Shneiderman in New York.

?

That's a string of words that suggests the presence of a fuggin' idiot.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Bristoe, I just want the truth. Because as I've said at some length (not gonna here) we either a) have a compromised POTUS or b) have a "deep state" actively conspiring to take down a duly-elected POTUS.

Either case is unacceptable and it's one or the other. Which?

Yep, no matter your beliefs the truth should matter...unless "you can't handle the truth". This Marco Polo bullchit game should be over, instead name calling and holding your hands over the ears seems to make the boogeyman go away.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The real question is whether the investigation will if Trump is removed from office due to the RICO case being put together by AG Eric Shneiderman in New York.

?

Disregard my post for the time being. That's not public information yet and I shouldn't have brought it up. I can't defend that statement yet.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

?

Disregard my post for the time being. That's not public information yet and I shouldn't have brought it up. I can't defend that statement yet.

Too late now. They've already put you on the list.

I bet the black helicopters are already on the way.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
The men and women of congress went home for the last two weeks and were torn apart by their constituents demanding transparency of this president. Watch the tapes of the town hall meetings.

There is nothing wrong with wanting our leaders to be transparent in there dealings. Why defend Trump? What is it that he doesn't want us to see?

In the end it will be moot, however. His tax returns will be released directly from the IRS by court order in any number of proceedings currently pending.

He can kick and scream all he wants. Or resign. But we will see those returns.

This guy should be institutionalized. Unreal. FOAD troll!

I know why Trump doesn't want anyone to see his returns. But why don't you want anyone to see his returns? What are you afraid of?

Give one good reason why he should not do what every president before him since Nixon has done which is to release his returns.

One good reason? He is NOT required to! Last I looked, despite the attempts of you and your ilk, we have not as yet devolved into a dystopian authoritarian state where the will of the Left is absolute.

The Left, YOUR Left has nothing to really attack Trump on at this point. Russia? Pffft! Be real. This drumbeat for Tax returns is nothing but a phishing expedition. YOU are looking for something, ANYTHING to hammer him on.

We have never had a Billionaire President. Billionaires have complex tax returns that are contracted and filed by accounting firms! Trump is not filing the 1040 EZ like your hero Obama or Bill and Hillary before their sweetheart book deals.

So there you have your one damned good reason. Too bad I wasted my time answering you. FOAD troll.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
*shaking head*

Jeff's not stupid. He just thinks everybody else is stupid.
That's what I figure.

No, and this is what is such a BUMMER about the Trump phenomenon to me.

We desperately needed an outsider to shake things up. Here come Mr. Gilded Tongue and he bullshitted his way to the POTUS saying things like "it'll just be so beautiful!" "So easy!" and a segment of our society desperate for a politician who wasn't gonna [bleep] them in the ass got their hopes all up. And now we start to see that it was all a buncha hooey. It's heartbreaking. Seriously.

Hells bells guys.... I'm right there with them! I work with my hands for a living. A company I make parts for had the Chinese directly copy one of their designs and bring it to the US market at less than half their selling price last year. It may kill the company. It cost me thousands of dollars of lost work in the last 6 months. You think I'm not all-in on some economic nationalism?!?!

That's totally ASIDE FROM the Russia thing.

He may survive the Russia stuff yet. It may be insulated to Page and Manafort. He might not have even known. I'm ok with that----- once it's proven true.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just wondering....

If someone were to make a bet, wagering that if say, Donald Trump were to win the election, that he would depart this board, and then later came back under a new user name, wouldn't that person be a lying POS with no honor and not worthy of the notice of decent people, let alone deserve to be believed about anything at all?

I believe so.

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
*shaking head*

That's what I figure.

We desperately needed an outsider to shake things up. Here come Mr. Gilded Tongue and he bullshitted his way to the POTUS saying things like "it'll just be so beautiful!" "So easy!" and a segment of our society desperate for a politician who wasn't gonna [bleep] them in the ass got their hopes all up. And now we start to see that it was all a buncha hooey. It's heartbreaking. Seriously.

Hells bells guys.... I'm right there with them! I work with my hands for a living. A company I make parts for had the Chinese directly copy one of their designs and bring it to the US market at less than half their selling price last year. It may kill the company. It cost me thousands of dollars of lost work in the last 6 months. You think I'm not all-in on some economic nationalism?!?!

He may survive the Russia stuff yet. It may be insulated to Page and Manafort. He might not have even known. I'm ok with that----- once it's proven true.
If you actually believe that he and the Russians colluded during the campaign, then there's only one possible explanation.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Just wondering....

If someone were to make a bet, wagering that if say, Donald Trump were to win the election, that he would depart this board, and then later came back under a new user name, wouldn't that person be a lying POS with no honor and not worthy of the notice of decent people, let alone deserve to be believed about anything at all?

I believe so.
Bwana??

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just wondering....

I believe so.
Bwana??

For the 100th time, I've never been here before...geezus

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Just wondering....

I believe so.
Bwana??
I was just asking who he's referring to.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
*shaking head*

That's what I figure.

If you actually believe that he and the Russians colluded during the campaign, then there's only one possible explanation.

I don't follow.... and I'd like to; I respect your thoughts even when I don't agree. Please elaborate?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just wondering....

I believe so.
Bwana??
I was just asking who he's referring to.

My apologies...been called "sockpuppet" and "Walt" since I signed up here...and that was my 3rd post in the AR15 section smile

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Just wondering....

I believe so.

You mean like a certain inmate-renting NorCal county D.A.?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Just wondering....

I believe so.
Bwana??

Stargazer is rob Jordan. From earlier in this thread.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by RobJordan

I know you aren't an attorney. I am. Let me help you.

I knew there was something sleezy about you and not just your posts. 😉

Couldn't stay away, could you Robby?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just wondering....

I believe so.
Bwana??

Stargazer is rob Jordan. From earlier in this thread.

Originally Posted by RobJordan

I know you aren't an attorney. I am. Let me help you.

I knew there was something sleezy about you and not just your posts. 😉

Couldn't stay away, could you Robby?

Thank you Ace, I owe you a cold 6 pack of premium beer, a box 9mm bullets, and 2 [bleep] from someone not named Caitlyn smile

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This guy:
District Attorney
Jordan Funk, District Attorney (24hourcampfire known aliases RobJordan and StarGazer AKA MeatGazer)
204 South Court Street, STE 202
Alturas, CA 96101
530-233-6212
daco.modoc.ca.us

Who got into a little tiff with the sheriff:
http://www.heraldandnews.com/news/l...31845ea-f167-549c-83df-94073a89d64b.html

Such a nice shirt, Funk...
[Linked Image]

Broke the bank at Goodwill, I'm sure. You wear that in court?

ETA: Jail records show DA Funk paying to check inmates out of jail. Bet DA credit cards also have transactions for maid's outfits.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 04/23/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
It's obvious that there is a massive cover-up going on vis-a-vis Trump/Russia.

I'll bet they continue with the investigation even after Trump is removed. The country needs to know about his crimes.
It's not obvious in the least. Quite the opposite.

Last edited by benchman; 04/23/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No.

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

My apologies...been called "sockpuppet" and "Walt" since I signed up here...and that was my 3rd post in the AR15 section smile
Believe it or not, they've done it to me, too, and I've been here under this name since near the start.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
700 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 76 invisible), 2,997 guests, and 1,387 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,681
Posts18,399,659
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.